Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445753 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josejay: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
@Pearlyfaze wow congratulations cool cool you guys own came fast.. was it on the 17th of Nov you and your spouse did the biometrics?

[quote author=Pearlyfaze post=108201848][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria has now been added to UK's red list. There goes people's Christmas holidays. If you have to travel, you will need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bemagnify: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Student are safe to fly to the UK but must quarantine for 10 days in a UK government Hotel..

All expenses to be paid by the student...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sholsy: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm not even sure one is allowed to travel if your country is on the red list except you are a British citizen or you got a residence permit. I mean for tourist/visiting visa.

chima1978:
Nigeria has now been added to UK's red list. There goes people's Christmas holidays. If you have to travel, you will need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please post your news source for confirmation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babakb: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Westside02:
Hello everyone and the gurus in the house. I just discovered this thread and it's super educative, y'all gurus are doing a great job. I have a question please.

I know everyone here is likely planning to travel for schooling, work or legal tourism (visit) I call it legal because you'll be leaving after your speculated time of visit.

Now I want to apply for tourism 6 months Visa and I don't plan to come back ( I understand that after the 6 months expires I'll be an illegal resident in the country which I honestly don't care, I'm just tired of this place that I wouldn't mind.

I would have used the other legal route but I am not qualified, I do not have the funds for school and I do not have the qualifications to work so the only way for me is Tourism.

My question is, is there a possibility of me getting my papers after my 6 months Visa expires, if yes how long should I be looking at waiting before I can start processing the papers, is there a way I can work and maybe take a short course there? Finally I'm I alone on this road�

There is no possibility of getting any papers after your 6 months, you would be living under the radar after that 6 months, you would be caught, deported and banned eventually.

Your only way out is to fall in love with a UK Citizen, both of you will come down to Nigeria and get married and then go back permanently.

But I must remind you that you must live with her for like 3 years at least to prove the genuity of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Can a Canada permanent resident card holder sponsor a Nigerian visit visa to the UK?

All I have been seeing is the sponsor may be from UK or the applicant country. Can this be true?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jesus!!! cry What if I’m vaccinated??!
chima1978:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
In my application, I said I was traveling for 8 days holiday. Hope they won’t use this new 10 day quarantine to deny me visa o! I no go gree o angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sholsy: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hycon:
Please post your news source for confirmation

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
cutebear:
In my application, I said I was traveling for 8 days holiday. Hope they won’t use this new 10 day quarantine to deny me visa o! I no go gree o angry

Lailai
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
chima1978:

What about dependant visa holders?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oneweek1010: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
chima1978:

Will this affect the applications of people that have already applied for visa since October?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sholsy: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
You got residence rights. You only need to quarantine for 10 days in a managed hotel.

gistbite:

What about dependant visa holders?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
sholsy:

I mean source where you see Nigeria in the red list
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
sholsy:
You got residence rights. You only need to quarantine for 10 days in a managed hotel.

Oh, thank eledumare. What about visiting visa holders?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
sholsy:

What if you have an apartment already? Can you quarantine there?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
gistbite:

Oh, thank eledumare. What about visiting visa holders?
No deal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
cutebear:
Jesus!!! cry What if I’m vaccinated??!
We are on the red list meaning only students, citizen can travel and they have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hycon:

I mean source where you see Nigeria in the red list
Not yet so anyone who wan japa nah to fly tomorrow cos from Monday 4am we are on the list
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
chima1978:
yesoo affecting me big time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
chima1978:

We are on the red list meaning only students, citizen can travel and they have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days.
And it's 2400 pounds!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
sholsy:

My partner just called them, it's 2400 pounds for the hotel ���
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oneweek1010: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
…::
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oneweek1010:
Please I need answers ,
By Monday, the Uk government will add Nigeria to red list country, will this affect the applications of people that have already applied for a visa since October? And will it affect the people that are applying from outside Nigeria with Nigerian passport?
There’s no entry clearance officer here to answer these questions except you want speculations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
I’m done with covid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Me too!!! It’s so frustrating
Debbieeeeeee:
I’m done with covid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
It’s everywhere now

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by damdee: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wooo after waiting for 37 business days and. No passport. Dem stil put us for red list. Woo make dem just get out , abi which one be all dis Yama Yama sef
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Haaa this red list issue con be like spiritual problem. Why now? ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Canada done their own Uk too doing their own. No be their fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.