Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1455473 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Betrueiscool: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Documents submitted!

CAC documents
Savings account
Business account with reference letter
Past visas
Hotel reservation 'bookings.com'
Introduction letter

Thats all

Pls can I use my mother business to apply for the first time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Please I want to send a paid mail but I don't understand the column of *Billing Address*. Please which address am I putting there?
Thank you for quick response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
The home address attached to your debit card. The one for that bank.
Oluwatomisinni:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I want to send a paid mail but I don't understand the column of *Billing Address*. Please which address am I putting there?
Thank you for quick response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
cutebear:
The home address attached to your debit card. The one for that bank.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys! Thanks for everything I finally got a collection mail after over 40 working days! Also I was asked to bring an original ID card plus photocopy, can I take my drivers license since they have my passport? Or just go with the photocopy of my passport? Also what other documents might I need to take along, gracias��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Go with what you were given after your biometrics. It should be a copy of your data page and receipt
Kelebabaj:
Hello guys! Thanks for everything I finally got a collection mail after over 40 working days! Also I was asked to bring an original ID card plus photocopy, can I take my drivers license since they have my passport? Or just go with the photocopy of my passport? Also what other documents might I need to take along, gracias��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fazfunms:
Go with what you were given after your biometrics.
Thank you, that was a one page checklist stapled with photocopy of my passport, that’s all right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yes. And congratulations in advance
Kelebabaj:

Thank you, that was a one page checklist stapled with photocopy of my passport, that’s all right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sixtustony(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is there a Nigeria WhatsApp group for Anglia Ruskins university for September 2022 intake
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fazfunms:
Thank you so much I’ll let you know how it goes��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ask this question in the uk students thread
Sixtustony:
Is there a Nigeria WhatsApp group for Anglia Ruskins university for September 2022 intake
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bukimireal: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good evening my people. Pls o has do paid mail this week. And are they responding.

My biometric was 13th October and I didn't hear anything from them since then.

Pls is it adviceable for me to do the paid mail.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
You can. They’ll let you know if a decision has been made.

bukimireal:
Good evening my people. Pls o has do paid mail this week. And are they responding.

My biometric was 13th October and I didn't hear anything from them since then.

Pls is it adviceable for me to do the paid mail.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Poshangel4lyfe: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=ifax post=108514367]No hotel quarantine. Just isolate at home/hotel till your day 2 result is out. You can do the test on day 0 or 1 or 2.

[Ok. Thank you]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Benicetome: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
UK Goverment dealing with us, I hope that they work faster now that ban has been lifted and give us our passports after 37working days....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sbclothings: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Visa Alert
Biometrics 2nd December
Collection 15th December
Priority visa
Unto the next one...pls how do I get PTA without buying return tickets I need the information ASAP pls

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jagzmoles(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wow!!! Lucky you. I also did priority, same date and nothing yet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sbclothings:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 2nd December
Collection 15th December
Priority visa
Unto the next one...pls how do I get PTA without buying return tickets I need the information ASAP pls
must… otherwise they will keep turning u up and down
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gfad2001: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Please house is it true that uk has stop collection for application for Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Not true!
gfad2001ff:
Please house is it true that uk has stop collection for application for Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adollyboy(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Good morning, Please where or how do I book cheap flight to UK?Is there any site that can be of help.Please help a brother
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Sbclothings:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 2nd December
Collection 15th December
Priority visa
You can’t get pta on a one way ticket except you’re going to study. To add to this your destination should be lagos to your study destination not lagos , elsewhere then study destination. Cheers!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2021
adollyboy:
Good morning, Please where or how do I book cheap flight to UK?Is there any site that can be of help.Please help a brother
Check wakanow, travel start, opodo or even check the airlines website directly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Prophetess is tired. 37 working days today.
I just know it will end this December, it won’t enter January.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
34 working days for my husband now.... so tiring especially as I got mine in 13 working days.

quote author=Debbieeeeeee post=108543113]Prophetess is tired. 37 working days today.
I just know it will end this December, it won’t enter January.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Are we going to count the 6 working days while Nigeria was on redlist? With our normal counting. Remember they said they stopped working on visitor’s application during that period
@Debbieeeee

Debbieeeeeee:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Fazfunms:
Hi, so I was not given the visa..sad but there’s no reason as well.. I was told it should be sent to my email but I didn’t see anything up till now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lems2: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Dinoforyou00:
Are we going to count the 6 working days while Nigeria was on redlist? With our normal counting. Remember they said they stopped working on visitor’s application during that period
@Debbieeeee
I was also wondering, if the 6 working days while Nigeria was on the red list will be included
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lems2: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
45 working days now, I don’t know what to do. Tired of calling and sending paid mails
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Dinoforyou00:
@Debbieeeee

I counted it and I’m relying on an email I sent to them as soon as we were included on the red list, I was expressly told my application was still actively being worked on.
It was a source of concern to me and I had to send a paid mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Lems2:
45 working days now, I don’t know what to do. Tired of calling and sending paid mails
It’s like we are playing hide and seek now. Any week I send an email they’ll tell me to check back next week, next week they’ll say next week , next week is another next week. To cut long story short, we are on the third “email again” next week as we speak now . I’m waiting for Monday to fire another email, I hope I don’t get another next week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2021
MadameW:
34 working days for my husband now.... so tiring especially as I got mine in 13 working days.

quote author=Debbieeeeeee post=108543113]Prophetess is tired. 37 working days today.
They probably tossed your files to different persons to work on, because that’s the only plausible reason as to why you got yours early while his own is still pending. Don’t worry I’m hopeful it will not exceed this December .

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.