Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans (16371 Views)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Ostrogoth(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Igbos, business, and business marriages are like 5 and 6.
She's just a frustrated old farm tool looking for a young man to help her feel young again.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by UbiDaniels: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
wot ar we reading for....?
no pictures..

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Yameater(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossontop:
So dem nor get pictures abii??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Please with all due respect stop posting this video because it always make me very hungry and want to eat eba, fufu or pounded yam. Thx for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by iswallker(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Second hand goods worth $8000 without a name..

Woman and client from hell.. kiss
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by banio: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
My advise is simple. Marry her today, divorce her the following day. So You have evidence of her blackmail in blue print. Let her bring the money to be spent on the wedding.

Sense no go kee me.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by emerged01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol! The guy japa!
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
myboy2111:
Chinasa is frustrated fellow
Make Chike vow say he never been dey collect money from Chinasa in the name of I go marry you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tales by moonlight... That nigga can't be guiltless in all these.
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by koyyess: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wonders shall never end.

See them calling a 35 year old negroe a 'poor boy'.

grin grin grin

Kudos to all those females who have the blessings of being in a civilized environment and still long for their vomit.

Can't you date your mates over there

Foolish things.

By the way Chike knew her real age. The thief is just trying to save face. Ask the negroes below.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by poseidon12: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
chisco82:

Make Chike vow say he never been dey collect money from Chinasa in the name of I go marry you.

Don't mind the fraudster. He has eaten the lady's money by promising to marry her and then abandons her.
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Elendir: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossontop:

grin
Bossontop:

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Boss13: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Madam Chinasa you have many witness against you including your pastor. Let the man go. If you already have a fiancée, concentrate on that relationship
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by john650(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
chisco82:

Thank you my brother. The police didn't arrest Chike for nothing except that Chinasa proved that Chike has her goods. Chike is a liar and so are the couple in the USA vouching for Chike.

No person from the USA has time to come to Nigeria and start accusing someone in Nigeria of fraud unless there was an actual deceit and receipt of goods under false pretense.
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by usoroakpan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Skmoda360(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Zoharariel:

How can you know who to believe when you didn't bother to read the story - dunce!

a call from a dimwit like you....did I tell you I didn't read it? you are such a fool looking who you will transfer your negative vibes on.....omoale ni eh...just carry your wahala go he-goat

I know you will reply but I will swerve you cuz you don't worth it...
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Olorunnim: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
bluefilm:
When the dumbass chinasa was busy doing feminism, e no clear for her eyes.

Now alarm don blow, naim she come wan marry by fire by force.

Up to the extent of age falsification.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed
I was expecting this form somebody.
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Champneys: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2019
One chance
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by godwon01(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Very interesting story. Good lesson for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:
I don't know who to believe....
They are speaking with one voice, except Chinasa. That says a lot about the lady in question.
Re: Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans by Skmoda360(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ishilove:

They are speaking with one voice, except Chinasa. That says a lot about the lady in question.
thanks ...now I understand...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent / Gunmen Kidnap Arab And Lebanese Workers In Niger State / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.