Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me (769 Views)

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hi all, my boss bought the make of my car but a different model and acts angry around me.

I’m beginning to think she’s jealous of me...what do you all think about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me by essenceplus: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boss bought the make of my car but a different model and acts angry around me.

I’m beginning to think she’s jealous of me...what do you all think about this?

Your mental posture is worrying. Control your responses first, and if you put yourself together and act wisely, you just may win your boss over, the negativity around you, can be transformed into positive vibes depending on how you " WORK " with it. Return respect and cordiality and it'll turn back to make the other person shocked pre-empting an evaluation int their own soul and change.

It's called controlling the hate
Re: Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me by LarryBee1k: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oga
Re: Boss Who Bought The Make Of My Car And Acts Angry Around Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
That is an "African oga".

Since you bought the car first, I ask:
1. Is the car worth justifiable by what you earn (I.e, you can't earn N40,000 and you are driving a Toyota Camry -muscle)?

2. How is your attitude towards your boss before and after he bought his own car?

3. Since you bought the car first, he may be jealous and wanted to boost his ego by buying his own car, albeit another model. If you work in the private sector, drive a car that befits your salary- even if you have legit external source of income.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Student Receives A Bouquet Of Dollars And Chocolates From Her Crush / Check Out This Model Shot from omogaga sarah / Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy So Hard [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.