Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! (3616 Views)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by bobolizim(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
When I saw this on facebook, I initially thought the person was a guy who's playing around with make up o . Na so I click the pictures cheesy grin shocked...
These girls went to a wedding event and if you see the kind make up wey Dey the bride's face ?
Lalasticlala what'd you think?

1 Like

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by delishpot: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
So? Una go just dey Zuzu about. So what if her makeup was not perfect? Make we go mob her or? Gird your manhood and Ignore common makeup on women bro. There are better things to do as men.
This desperate need for social media likes and views should stop with January o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by bobolizim(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by bobolizim(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:
So? Una go just dey Zuzu about. So what if her makeup was not perfect? Make we go mob her or? Gird your manhood and Ignore common makeup on women bro. There are better things to do as men.
This desperate need for social media likes and views should stop with January o.
i know you're really frustrated but remember I'm not one of those that created your many frustrations. We have fun here. Life's not war...plus cause someone posted this doesn't such doesn't make good use of his or her time. If you're that busy and wise man I don't think you'd have clicked on this topic. Shift jhors
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by delishpot: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
bobolizim:
i know you're really frustrated but remember I'm not one of those that created your many frustrations. We have fun here. Life's not war...plus cause someone posted this doesn't such doesn't make good use of his or her time. If you're that busy and wise man I don't think you'd have clicked on this topic. Shift jhors

Yinmu! Next thing you will be snooping around female menstrual pads. Go and read a book and leave makeup for women. Men like you frustrate my brain. Stop being a sissy.

You call this having fun? Posting peoples photos online and exposing them to mockery is what you call having fun? Oya post your photo or family photo and ask usbto rate you guys. Lets have some fun at your expense.

You want us to go kill them for you? Okay their make up is bad. What next? Will you change the mockery to money? Shior

6 Likes

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by bobolizim(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu! Next thing you will be snooping around female menstrual pads. Go and read a book and leave makeup for women. Men like you frustrate my brain. Stop being a sissy.

You call this having fun? Posting peoples photos online and exposing them to mockery is what you call having fun? Oya post your photo or family photo and ask usbto rate you guys. Lets have some fun at your expense.

You want us to go kill them for you? Okay their make up is bad. What next? Will you change the mockery to money? Shior
ode, I ne'er said they're ugly. My emphasis is their make up. You're just a frustrated nigga. Guess heat in lagos don make you go dull.
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by ishola98: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
It must be in a village. They are the LOCUL SHAMPEONS. grin
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by delishpot: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
bobolizim:
ode, I ne'er said they're ugly. My emphasis is their make up. You're just a frustrated nigga. Guess heat in lagos don make you go dull.

Yawwwwn, sleep dey catch me. We go kwontinue this talk later. When we insult and mock them finish, let me know howmuch you converted the comments to.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by bobolizim(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:

Yawwwwn, sleep dey catch me. We go kwontinue this talk later.
no be me and you. I no Dey jobless reach that level. End of convo
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by apexJ(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
some where in the *waste* an ugly bitch thinks she is a queen and that she gets to pick from the crowd of dumb bleeps who want to sleep with her
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by Cowbuoy: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na wah OoO...
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by delishpot: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
bobolizim:
no be me and you. I no Dey jobless reach that level. End of convo

Yinmu. But you get power drag women makeup enter NL. It shall not end today o. Shebi you say na having fun? The fun shall kwontinue tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by atilla(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
LMAO unbelievable

I would love to know how much they pair the make up artist for that job.

Abi the person that did the make up is the grooms side chick??.
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by amakadihot87(f): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Is it not better they carried their natural face to d wedding..........we girls have a lot of problems
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by Donshemzy1234: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2018
All of them one after the other they're mad. And you too op you're crazy.

1 Like

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by etrange: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Posting people's pictures just to make mockery of them... undecided I even wonder the kind of joblessness that would make men sit and be discussing make-up on women. Lol

Sissy OP.

3 Likes

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 04, 2018
They don't even care, they are all feeling funky, posing for the camera, lolz.
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by OneCorner: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2018
etrange:
Posting people's pictures just to make mockery of them... undecided I even wonder the kind of joblessness that would make men sit and be discussing make-up on women. Lol

Sissy OP.
Nairaland na junk yard na

1 Like

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2018
these ladies are doing Jezebel proud.
Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by delishpot: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2018
atilla:
LMAO unbelievable

I would love to know how much they pair the make up artist for that job.

Abi the person that did the make up is the grooms side chick??.

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin I noticed it is one person that made them all up. Like she made the bride and her brides maids up as part of the makeup package. Maybe they wanted to see the makeup they were paying for so she threw in some color and lots of it too grin grin

But I still dey vex for OP he turned this simple funny thing one should see and ignore into town council topic as if the elders do not have more pressing issues at hand angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by Dontquit: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmmn

Re: Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! by ehinmowo: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
You need to see makeup in Northern Nigeria. U fit get nightmare!

(1) (Reply)

2019 Sex Sweet O!, You People Should Try It.female Twitter User Wrote(reactions) / The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria / What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.