Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory (20656 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by BuhariAdvocate: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
grin cheesy no wonder just like your people turn to serial loser Because of your envy against yoruba people.
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I swear you are your generation can only dream of being Saraki's house help. History has it that those who envy successful individuals are serial failure.
I understand why you are always attacking successful individuals.
Quote me the day you and your generation secure a job to be Saraki's house help. grin

1 Like

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by bmos(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
kaen1317:
The man they couldnt remove.

Haaa! A man God could easily remove and fling into oblivion wirh His index finger. Actually, the man no try sha but Pls lets allow Oloye to retire quietly to enjoy his wealth for the remainder of his life on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Chikpat(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Oloye will be back

Saraki is gone! He will have influence but never like before again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by bmos(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
babakb:
Once Saraki goes back to APC his sins would be forgiven.............

No no no! Even renowned Grade 1 prostitute will not do that na. To APGA maybe yes but not to APC again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Saraki is completely finished politically. Only a stroke of luck can help him.

His father's curse is working on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by shegzydave(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2019
I won't be surprise that those supporting saraki on this platform is supporting him because you only know him from afar, and many get to know him when he became senate president....I am based in kwara state and I know how Mich damage he has done to kwara state....bukola saraki has finish kwara state.....if saraki is allowed to govern the desert for one year I swear you won't find any sand again....he is too corrupt that is just the basic truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by cybersoldiers: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Back to where you should give him a space in your state you can send obi of onitsha from the throne for Saraki. quote author=Awol1 post=79150197]Oloye will be back

We don't harbour terrorists like you.

Igbos are too decent for that.

Saraki was your hero when he and co ganged up against the anointed son of God GEJ.

You're rejecting him because he refused to join hands with some terrorists to give indigenous peoples lands to Fulani terrorists.

W shall absorb him and give him lands in the East the day he denounces Islam
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by SillyMods: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Oloye will be back
Just as "Atiku is coming"

cheesy grin
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by adekolaelect(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Oloye will be back
to his or your family house ?
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by adm212144: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Oshigun:

How is he envying successful individuals in the case of Saraki? So Nigerians are no longer allowed to dislike a treacherous politician who, as the article highlights, was given so much but could give nothing back to the people? You lot will attack Tinubu all day yet look at the development he has brought to Lagos? Whereas Kwara has regressed pitifully under Saraki. At national level, in the Senate, all he did was to use his position to frustrate the executive and thus Nigeria by extension. He is finished and good riddance to bad rubbish. A totally worthless politician.
what development ?will you call Agbero and turning Lagos for his personal .God will assist your sense of reasoning
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by adm212144: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2019
shegzydave:
I won't be surprise that those supporting saraki on this platform is supporting him because you only know him from afar, and many get to know him when he became senate president....I am based in kwara state and I know how Mich damage he has done to kwara state....bukola saraki has finish kwara state.....if saraki is allowed to govern the desert for one year I swear you won't find any sand again....he is too corrupt that is just the basic truth
let us know the damage .vut from what I know he gives you guy exposure Lagos is suffering now.lagosian are like zombie that only Tinubu trumpet determine their lives.yiu Kwarans are ingrate and you will regret it soon .welcome to Tinubu slavery
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by adekolaelect(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yea they only use federal intimidation and paid media propaganda... Relax what u just tried to say can happen to most politicians.. U think ur tinubu will make heaven Then u must delusional if ur answer was yes. No one has a pristine anus..

Let's do basics... I want to build a community village market I have my plot, design, budget and workers to build... I monitor it myself or send me a person or persons if I'm indisposed... But same thing exactly ur ministers and lawmakers take 100s of millions not for building it but for OVERSIGHT FUNCTIONS... Ignore saraki bro. Apart from his rise to unprecedented fame in dis game.. The nigerian envious nature and pull him down syndrome played an integral part...
You are first to be in delusion by judging TINUBU will not make heaven.you can't judge fellow person. when did it become a sin to be a politicians ??Do you know it is too a politics for a pastor or Alfa to gain majority consent of his are followers ?? I can take you serious anytime you know how to be a religions,political leaders in the world .first you must work for it by neutralizing you opponents by gaining majority supporters .tell me any prophets of God that doesn't work and pay sacrifice for being a prophets?? Now tell me why federal might worked against SARAKI but left Wike and other PDP states even states under APC that went to PDP ??

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by uthlaw: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Oloye will be back
back to republic of Biafra
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Lovelive: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2019
It is because APC is holding power now and Saraki is an antagonist to this fake integrity men reason why you are saying all this trash. I bet by the time PDP will be back, your voice and your write up will never remain the same about him.
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by HeGeMon(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2019
I pity APC zombies, one thing will happen in Kwara State, and it will be that Saraki will go back to the grassroots re-energize his machinery! And become the new king of the south west!
Otoge will be the greatest undoing of the APC!!
Saraki will be back!
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by shegzydave(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2019
adm212144:
let us know the damage .vut from what I know he gives you guy exposure Lagos is suffering now.lagosian are like zombie that only Tinubu trumpet determine their lives.yiu Kwarans are ingrate and you will regret it soon .welcome to Tinubu slavery
smiles....i can't argue with you, OK so forget it, if really he is not corrupt y did he went to court and ask court to stop the government from investigating him during his tenure as governor, and wch exposure has saraki given to kwarans, pls just keep your mouth shot if you don't know anything about kwara state pls with due respect shot up ur mouth, kwara has not change from where I use to know it from my kid age uptil now....

2 Likes

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Let no one tell you different..

The Negro can't do anything in Kwara State again.

Federal maybe, but his State, his base...Game over!

Anyone who has been to Kwara or resided there will know FG didn't rig him out or manipulate any results

Lies...
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
adekolaelect:
You are first to be in delusion by judging TINUBU will not make heaven.you can't judge fellow person. when did it become a sin to be a politicians ??Do you know it is too a politics for a pastor or Alfa to gain majority consent of his are followers ?? I can take you serious anytime you know how to be a religions,political leaders in the world .first you must work for it by neutralizing you opponents by gaining majority supporters .tell me any prophets of God that doesn't work and pay sacrifice for being a prophets?? Now tell me why federal might worked against SARAKI but left Wike and other PDP states even states under APC that went to PDP ??
please take ur zombified existence to ur grave but until ur phoolishnessssssss ensures that please get lost I don't have ur time...

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
OgundeleT:

I do laugh when I see those non kwara who know absolutely nothing about Kwara politics say saraki will bounce back, these are same people that used to argue with me during pre election era that PDP will win Kwara. Leave them to their dream it is a free world.
I am from.kwara and he is coming back.
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Toks2008:
Saraki is completely finished politically. Only a stroke of luck can help him.

His father's curse is working on him.
So you believe that gibberish
Why can't his father curse stops him from been the senate president??
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Lies...

You have an established reputation as a Saraki ass cleaner.

In fact you swore on your life he would win again and abused who thought otherwise.

Many ilorin residents have made the remark. I don't have time for sycophants...

Go and beg him for more amala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

You have an established reputation as a Saraki ass cleaner.

Many ilorin residents have made the remark. I don't have time for sycophants...

Go and beg him for more amala

Typical of you...
I fail to check who I quoted..
I have made it a point not to quote someone like you again..
My mistake
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless father:
Typical of you...
I fail to check who I quoted..
I have made it a point not to quote a retard again.
Bless

Your grandfather was a beggar for Olusola, your father inherited the practice licking Bukola's yansh and now you want to serve the son.

Keep it up. We know your type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
He will definitely be back, he stood up for his convictions

History will remember him kindly

Awol1:
Oloye will be back
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless father and grandfather:

My grandfather was a beggar for Olusola, my father inherited the practice licking Bukola's yansh and now i, Carmal90 will always serve the son.

LOL. He pain am

How useless can a human being be ?

Have some ambitions in life, not licking yansh like your pa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Ayed44: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Too early to write Saraki off.

The same people that are saying that Saraki is finished politically are the same people that believe APC will rule Nigeria forever.

But PDP might be back...
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Pls like I told you, it wasn't my fault, I had to display my family lunatic problem to the world ,pls bear with me.i am a passionate tinubu ass licker ?
Where you forced to write this??
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless father and grandfather:

My grandfather was a beggar for Olusola, my father inherited the practice licking Bukola's yansh and now i, Carmal90 will always serve the son.

Show me where i sang praises of Tinubu if your father isn't a bastard.

I am not like your father nah.

Only hopeless beings can worship fellow mortals.
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Pls stop exposing me now, you know we are lunatic personified

What is wrong, why displaying your family lineage to the entire world?
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless fagg0t father:

I can not prove any evidence of tinubu asslicking yet i worship saraki like God.

What is wrong, why displaying your family lineage to the entire world?

At last. You agree your father is the bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.