Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (5650 Views)

Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by rusher14: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2019
RIP bad hunger.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2019
R I P the sea lord
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by gaventa: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP BARUNDA rest in His bossom
MrTrend:
See More Photos From The Burial At >>>>> https://www.brainnewsradio.com/burial-photos-of-kennedy-ovabore-aka-hungerbad/

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by gaventa: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Receive sense even if he was he achieved more than you FOOL
Kloudman:
Wow so this guy was cultist...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by rusher14: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
I know this guy but I can't remember how we met.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by tttmar(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by APOPTOSIS: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP, Man...
In HONOUR of you, I will Join the U.S. ARMY and serve for some years.... cry cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by SUPERPACK: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
sotall:
Whats NBM?

R.I.P brother
of Africa -aka blackaxe

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
cry May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Danwakae(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
HungerBad.....warri boss, Senior barrack Bross R.I.P
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Efewestern: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP great man.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
youngest85:
Good night dude

A very good night to him.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Treasure17(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Mutemenot(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sleep well bro.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Twizzy30(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rest on Big man. You're unforgettable
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by eyinjuege: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Beremx(f): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rest well dear friend. I will surely miss you.

Condolences to his family
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
sotall:
Whats NBM?

R.I.P brother

New Biblical movement

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by ednut1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rip. Nbm Ha
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by wayisshut: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Your watch has ended.

Hungerbad R.I.P
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Syphax(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why diz guy join cult nah sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by deltateam: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Oblitz:
RIP BRO

if you do stamped concrete, ACR, SEALER OR POLISH is available
@ #2,900 per kg. The very thick one. Order now while stock lasts. You can use this one with any xylene.

Send a WhatsApp message to 08136276104

Business kill you there. angry

Of all the thousands of thread in nairaland, you choose to advertise your business here. Are you normal?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by ahnie: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2019
To'de'
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by elektra(f): 4:28am On Jun 10, 2019
My his family find strength in whatever they hold dear.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by experttaiw: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Rest well bro you contributed immensely on Travel section here.

@bremix your paddy is gone.

RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Almaiga: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2019
RIP Sir.

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Jman06(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2019
ladiesreject:
RIP to him sha, even though he was a cultist.
The only reason he's getting my RIP is because nairalanders gave a good account of him.

NeoBlack Movement called him bam Lord.

The guy na strong Axeman be that.

None of my fvcking business though.

RIP once again
If not that Nigerian guys abuse cultism by using it as a tool to oppress others, maybe you wouldn't be condemning everyone for being into cultism.
Cultism is one of the most powerful means to build a complete MAN and unite men of all races and tribes to improve humanity. Some of the great countries of the world you all like rushing into were built by men who came together in cults.

RIP to you rugged brother @Hungerbad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by kponkedenge(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Wow RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Feyang: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
[Rest in peacequote author=Jman06 post=79182958] If not that Nigerian guys abuse cultism by using it as a tool to oppress others, maybe you wouldn't be condemning everyone for being into cultism.
Cultism is one of the most powerful means to build a complete MAN and unite men of all races and tribes to improve humanity. Some of the great countries of the world you all like rushing into were built by men who came together in cults.

RIP to you rugged brother @Hungerbad!

[/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Feyang: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rest in peace hungerbad Kennedy ,I remember 1994,1995 1996 ,in ekpoma when we were in year one ,you come to my house at ujoelen we eat together from the same plate ,you move together in ekpoma then if they see u they have also seen me ,I lost contact with you when we graduated because that time no gsm phone to collect number ,it is a pity that I saw ur death not to hear about you celebrating ur birthday ,since 1999 when we graduated from ekpoma I did not see u till now that I had about your death Rip stong man ,bam lord, may korofo receive u in is kingdom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) by Feyang: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please nairalanda I need 3 k today very urgent this is my account no 0013539273 gtbank thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proud Emma Thompson Poses With Adopted Refugee Son At Graduation Six Years Later / How Do You Celebrate Easter In Your Family? / The 31 Qualities Of A Total (virtuous) Woman. Dare To Be One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.