Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others (42878 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Here is the list of Igbos who own oil wells.

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

Any person who says Igbos don't own oil wells is a cursed liar.

If igbos own about 20 oil wells, it means that IGBOS own abiut 20% of the active oil wells in Nigeria, does that sound real to u??

It's on record that under GEJ, a Senate committee was setup to investigate the ownership of oil wells in Nigeria and it was discovered that northerners owned 83% of them, check the link below -

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjBxMnn_-DiAhUPyoUKHQJICrYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.premiumtimesng.com%2Fnews%2F123398-83-of-nigeria-oil-blocs-owned-by-northerners-senate-committee-chair.html&psig=AOvVaw37YnqfV_fdxFTfXCyWZ32z&ust=1560327708340697

Please bring ur proof, real proof. And please don't give me any nonsense from one useless newspaper. I know this for a fact, Real oil owners are usually not known, they use fronts generally n thus no one ever knows the real owner. OBJ, Atiku, Babangida, TY Danjuma, Abacha Family, etc have 1 or 2 oil wells each, but u rarely ever get to see their names associated with it, fronts manage it. Did anyone ever know Abiola's son had an oil well before today? NO. That's because he has been using fronts.

Now am 1000% sure of this info, The only IGBO man that owns an oil well is Ibeto, GEJ allocated it to him in 2012. Emeka Offor and Arthur Eze manages oil wells for Abacha and Babangida respectively, this has been on since the 90s.

THE OWNERS OF THE OIL WELLS ON NIGERIA ARE THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF PAST POLITICAL LEADERS.

This ur list is wack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by balonaija(f): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
why?
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by olajide8(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
...did they also revoke the license of Mohammed Indimi Buhari's in-law, oh I forgot Buhari is the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding

Would you please keep your view, to your self- go to edo and say you are an igbo man, then try and type what you are typing here again- let me not call you a liar but the you lied, people want to seceed, better put split nigeria, because of their personal greed and you compare? look at the map of nigeria - you can't have a country inside another country (land locked) and you tell me they are the thread holding nigeria together, thread ko - razor ni - more so they are not even nigerians they claim to be Jews, go and read the history of name biafra- it's portuguese coined from mafra and Portuguese region/town

https://medium.com/@DaCocodia/the-whole-or-the-sum-of-its-parts-a-historical-perspective-and-analysis-to-some-of-nigerias-f3543ec56c8e

To measure more of your fallacy, So traveling now, to go in search of resources is now a thing of added value bah? This travel- travel, is simply because they are in search of greener pastures, all nigerians are planing on traveling out of nigeria because of the same greener pastures, and not as leisure, so? - most tribes own houses and property in their domain because they want to develop their domain, build it, take ownership and responsibility for their ancestry and replicate what they see in other advanced nations they have visited, within their areas - so when they retire they can go back to their homes and still not feel like it's an hamlet or rural village

2 Likes

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Everything in that write-up is back to back facts.
What is the facts there ??
listen I never for once Admire Tribalism and religious bigotry, So why in Gods name would they think of Bringing BIAFRA back despite what it cost them during the era of ojukwu.
Saying IGBOS wanted to UNITE Nigeria should be the funniest thing to read This Morning.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Virginkpekus(f): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
NotComplaining:

Madam, just look at your screen name then reread my contribution. I merely said the orator missed certain common
endemic Igbo qualities, which tend to create an aversion with those hosts that threaten them.
Okay so mention the tribe in Nigeria without "endemic qualities" ....hate it or love it the igbo man would survive and progress. Jealousy and hate from people like you who can't bare to see anything positive written about igbos without talking shit to counter it.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by blackboy(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
No body is asking where all the millions the fulanis herdsman or kidnappers are going to. It is collected in naira and they must be keeping it in a bank. NFIA or EFCC need to trace these funds. They will be laundered and used to buy oil blocks or cattle ranches. Beware
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Sterope:
Was that a list of oil well owners? May God help your hateful heart!

Read the article.

Read this too

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjBxMnn_-DiAhUPyoUKHQJICrYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.premiumtimesng.com%2Fnews%2F123398-83-of-nigeria-oil-blocs-owned-by-northerners-senate-committee-chair.html&psig=AOvVaw37YnqfV_fdxFTfXCyWZ32z&ust=1560327708340697
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by ultimatekint(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Kola Abiola is a waste of a son !!! despite all the head start he had in life he couldn't sustain any of his dad's business
what's the source of this businesses? don't blame the young man,blame the source .
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

What is the facts there ??
listen I never for once Admire Tribalism and religious bigotry, So why in Gods name would they think of Bringing BIAFRA back despite what it cost them during the era of ojukwu.
Saying IGBOS wanted to UNITE Nigeria should be the funniest thing to read This Morning.

""So why in Gods name would they think of Bringing BIAFRA back despite what it cost them during the era of ojukwu""

Jesus Christ!!! How is that ur problem? Can't u survive n exist without IGBOS? Is it ur loss??

Everything the man said are known facts. How many Afonjas has ever bought a piece of land in eastern Nigeria since 1914? How many IGBOS have bought lands in SW since 1914? Answer that to ur self.

IGBOS Are the only uniting factor in Nigeria, u don't have to believe it to make it true
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

The SS crew are coming for you.

They don't have sense.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by obo389(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Jmk9292:
If that would reflect on the economy then it won't be a bad one...... But if it is for vindictive purpose and personal gratification... We still head no where.
Vindictive purposes like how?
Sebi him papa don die sonwetn remain again?
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by NotComplaining: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Okay so mention the tribe in Nigeria without "endemic qualities" ....hate it or love it the igbo man would survive and progress. Jealousy and hate from people like you who can't bare to see anything positive written about igbos without talking shit to counter it.

I dont hate Igbos, to the contrary, I feel they are an inextricable component of the human race. No group of people is pefect. Igbos are fallible just as hausas and contribute to the decay of the nation just as Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Jmk9292(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2019
obo389:

Vindictive purposes like how?
Sebi him papa don die sonwetn remain again?
lol... Nawa o
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by skales67(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

they want to UNITE Nigeria By introducing BIAFRA ?
So are you trying to tell us that at your Age you believed those Bvllcrap ?

It is because of all the hatred that the Bini man talked about that the Igbos clamour for Biafra so STFU!
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by skales67(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2019
olajide8:

Would you please keep your view, to your self- go to edo and say you are an igbo man, then try and type what you are typing here again- let me not call you a liar but the you lied, people want to seceed, better put split nigeria, because of their personal greed and you compare? look at the map of nigeria - you can't have a country inside another country (land locked) and you tell me they are the thread holding nigeria together, thread ko - razor ni - more so they are not even nigerians they claim to be Jews, go and read the history of name biafra- it's portuguese coined from mafra and Portuguese region/town

https://medium.com/@DaCocodia/the-whole-or-the-sum-of-its-parts-a-historical-perspective-and-analysis-to-some-of-nigerias-f3543ec56c8e

To measure more of your fallacy, So traveling now, to go in search of resources is now a thing of added value bah? This travel- travel, is simply because they are in search of greener pastures, all nigerians are planing on traveling out of nigeria because of the same greener pastures, and not as leisure, so? - most tribes own houses and property in their domain because they want to develop their domain, build it, take ownership and responsibility for their ancestry and replicate what they see in other advanced nations they have visited, within their areas - so when they retire they can go back to their homes and still not feel like it's an hamlet or rural village

You tried so hard to make sense but ended up saying absolute rubbish!
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

How many Afonjas has ever bought a piece of land in eastern Nigeria since 1914?

Lmao wait how do you expect them to buy a piece of land down there when majority of their youths are running away to Storm SW and other Northern lands in Hundreds.

PrecisionFx:

How many IGBOS have bought lands in SW since 1914? Answer that to ur self.

When they Abandon their own lands to another's were you expecting them to sleep under bridges or kiosk ?

PrecisionFx:

IGBOS Are the only uniting factor in Nigeria, u don't have to believe it to make it true

My friend would you please Shutup!
Do you have any idea the number of Igbo's who left igboland and never looked back ?.
the last time I was At Kano I meet an Igbo man from Nnewi who never visited his place of birth for good 30years, the funniest part I asked his kids if they have ever been to Igbo land the reply they gave me was in Fluent Hausa saying We are from KANO not IMO.

2 Likes

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

It is because of all the hatred that the Bini man talked about that the Igbos clamour for Biafra so STFU!
LMAO who is this one Again ?
mtchwww will you please GTFOH.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by skales67(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

LMAO who is this one Again ?
mtchwww will you please GTFOH.

Your life in itself is an error! Swerve!!
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by cooljoe(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Here is the list of Igbos who own oil wells.

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

Any person who says Igbos don't own oil wells is a cursed liar.
ok thanks. What about my nigger Delta brothers. Cos right now I only know of Lulu Briggs.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by RemiOAjayi: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2019
revolt:
I cant name any yoruba billionaire that didnt or isnt affiliated to our oil blocs yet eeryday they shout their land etc...

So Okoya, Balogun, fola Adeola , Elizade all have oil well ?

Leave malicious statement joo if u guys were exposed to it, u would have taken it as well. Thanks to Yoruba that has always showing u guys the way
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by olajide8(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

You tried so hard to make sense but ended up saying absolute rubbish!

Your opinion your right
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by KanuSE: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

question for you sir?

those statements he made can you refute it?

have you or any of your kinsmen have the courage to travel down to the hinterland and setup anything in a strange land where you know no body and be bold enough to live among them and interact freely with them?

YOU AND I KNOWS YOU NOR ANY OF YOUR COWARD KINSMEN CANT DO THAT!

ACCEPT IT OR NOT - IGBOS ARE THE TWINE THAT TIED THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER! NOT JUST THAT, IGBOS ARE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE STILL FREE TO DRINK YOUR GUTTER WATER WITHOUT FIRST OF ALL SAYING RANKADEDE TO ONE FULANI OVER LORD HEADING YOUR VILLAGE!

ONE DAY ALL OF UNA GO REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF IGBOS IN NIGERIA!

BLOODY UNGRATEFUL MODAFUKERS!

I won't stoop to your level resorting to insults as I believe this should be an intellectual discourse. I want to believe you're Igbo going by your typical emotional outburst but that wouldn't prevent me from shedding light on some facts which you inadvertently avoided.

You may not know that the major reasons igboz go to other regions of the country is for the fact those people there are accommodating and those regions are economically viable by reason of their population & nearness to neighbouring countries which are well known for trade, ports.

These regions where igboz migrate to are equally more conducive in terms of weather and agricultural produce & supplies. So tell me, why wouldn't igboz run to these places and why would anyone in their right senses leave a land flowing with milk and honey to go settle in a landlocked region - I'm addressing the point of others not going to settle in SE.

You may not want to admit that it's a well known fact that it's almost impossible for outsiders to go and acquire landed properties in the SE coz you people are not so accommodating, very tribalistic to say the least.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2019
oyatz:
Have you noticed that things don't work like that in Post colonial Africa?

How many companies in Nigeria are ran by third Geneations of the founders?

Where are the children of Sir Louis Ojukwu, Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony, Emmanuel Inwanyawu, Gabriel Igbinedion, Candido Da-Rocha, Fajemirokun? They had great head start ahead of people like Tony Elumelu,Jimoh Ibrahim, Jim Ovia, Adenuga or Raymond Dokpesi.

its a big shame really
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by kponkedenge(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
...did they also revoke the license of Mohammed Indimi Buhari's in-law, oh I forgot Buhari is the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding

Nothing but the truth
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by romenna: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2019
One nigeria is a fraud.
people who dnt hav a single drop of oil in their land coming to nigeri delta to own oil blocks and we niger deltans suffer in d face of unlimited resources in our land
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

Lmao wait how do you expect them to buy a piece of land down there when majority of their youths are running away to Storm SW and other Northern lands in Hundreds.

When they Abandon their own lands to another's were you expecting them to sleep under bridges or kiosk ?

My friend would you please Shutup!
Do you have any idea the number of Igbo's who left igboland and never looked back ?.
the last time I was At Kano I meet an Igbo man from Nnewi who never visited his place of birth for good 30years, the funniest part I asked his kids if they have ever been to Igbo land the reply they gave me was in Fluent Hausa saying We are from KANO not IMO.

Lmfao, bloody Afonja liar, An nnewi man told u that he's from Kano and not IMO grin grin, U need to leave Ogbomosho first for the first time in ur life n visit other regions so that u will learn that an Nnewi man can never come from IMO state.

No time to spend on bloody Afonja liars.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by 4gunners(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Dantata get oil well. Hmn!! Nigeria is just too good for some people.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Lmfao, bloody Afonja liar, An nnewi man told u that he's from Kano and not IMO grin grin, U need to leave Ogbomosho first for the first time in ur life n visit other regions so that u will learn that an Nnewi man can never come from IMO state.

No time to spend on bloody Afonja liars.

Good day.
grin lookat this one so you think just because I refuse to Agree to youre bigotry you now Tag me A YORUBA ?
LoL for your info I am not even Yoruba or Hausa grin

why did you avoid the above:

"Lmao wait how do you expect them to buy a piece of land
down there when majority of their youths are running away
to Storm SW and other Northern lands in Hundreds.

When they Abandon their own lands to another's were you
expecting them to sleep under bridges or kiosk ?"

You're nothing but a joker.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2019
tactius:

Not necessarily.

Was reading an article about this issue several years ago...and the long and short of it is that, family businesses in Nigeria don't last long because

1.Mr Rich man's kids and relatives treat the company like a disposable piggy bank....ready to dip in and collect money.

2.Secondly, most family run companies are not very independent of the family.

In America, when Henry Ford...the founder of Ford Motors died, his grandson Henry Ford II became the CEO (the son died a few years earlier). Grandson had some ideas...but all of them were losing the company money. So the Board of Ford Motors sacked him, paid him off handsomely...and employed someone not linked to the family as CEO.

No Nigerian family run company would do that (though I suspect Dangote would).

3.Abiola had too many children...meaning he spent little time with them...and the only contact he had with them was...give them money. So, when he died...that's how the children treeated him...money bank.

4.Politics and the economy.
Well said!
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

grin lookat this one so you think just because I refuse to Agree to youre bigotry you now Tag me A YORUBA ?
LoL for your info I am not even Yoruba or Hausa grin

why did you avoid the above:

"Lmao wait how do you expect them to buy a piece of land
down there when majority of their youths are running away
to Storm SW and other Northern lands in Hundreds.

When they Abandon their own lands to another's were you
expecting them to sleep under bridges or kiosk ?"

You're nothing but a joker.

""Lmfao, bloody Afonja liar, An nnewi man told u that he's from Kano and not IMO grin grin, U need to leave Ogbomosho first for the first time in ur life n visit other regions so that u will learn that an Nnewi man can never come from IMO state.""
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

Your life in itself is an error! Swerve!!
look at someone who can't even conversate properly without thinking of vulgar.
Do you even know what Error404 stands for ?
I was thinking you were only a bigot grin
but from the above I have come to conclusion that you're a Sadist.
keep hating on Yoruba's and Hausa's it won't change the fact that y'll folks can't do shiiit about your lands but instead flood on chisco Brt buses every day trying to benefit from them.

mtchwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.