Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories (355 Views)

Rationally Choosen(part 2)romatic And Heart Touching / RATIONALLY CHOOSEN, (romantic And Heart Touching Stories) / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories by Sarkolee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
THE RATIONALLY CHOOSEN 

CHAPHTER THREE(3)

Early this morning Sabrina wakes me up to ask how I spent my day yesterday, I couldn't tell her about it last night because I fell asleep waiting for her to finish talking to john on the phone. Marrissa and john like to have long late night phone calls especially when john is out of town. "So when is Mr john with a J coming back into town? " I teasingly ask her. " No no no Sabrina we can talk about that some other time first tell me about how you spent your day yesterday, girl you came back home very late. " Marrissa says and before I can say anything my phone beeps and I smile when I notice that it's text message from Marius, "Good morning beautiful, can I see you today?" I simultenously read and smile, I look at Marissa who gives me a puzzled look and then reply Marius's text with, "Sure thing darling, I am free all day. " I notice it's so unlike me to use this kind of grammar but I still click send. 
I tell marissa everything that happened yesterday( anything I could remember ). I tell her I can't wait for her to meet my Prince Charming and that he will be thrilled to meet her too. "Well don't you think that was all too much to happen all in a day? " Marissa asks me, a response I certainly did not expect from her and from her tone of voice it's clear she does not seem to like Marius one bit. "We both like each other so I see no point in us avoiding each other. " I say in a very defensive tone. "I just feel you don't like this guy, you simply just love the idea of him keeping your mind busy with anything else other than Michael. You are craving for attention and so even the wrong kind of attention seems right to you. " Marissa says and I can't help but get angry at her, how dare she say something like that to me? Was she happy seeing me sad all day? "I told you all this because I thought you'd be happy for me but I see you would rather see me unhappy all the time. " I say with so much spite in my voice. "I am happy you are making a step to move on but you don't need to be seeing anyone right now especially not a guy who tells you he loves you the first time he sees you, I just feel he's being quite hypocritical. " marissa says but all I can think of is how she can have the guts to judge Marius, a man she has never met before. Marius calls me and I decide to walk away from marissa, she's definitely the last person I want to talk to right now. 
Marius and I arrange to meet in an hour's time so I quickly get ready, I opt to wear a short maroon dress that exposes a bit of my thighs, black heels and a black handbag. I hear Marrissa shout that she's off to work but I deliberately ignore her. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door and the idea that Marius is here to pick me up gives me butterflies in my stomach. I open the door and notice he's wearing a maroon shirt and a black trousers another color coincidence. "This is fate" I think to myself without saying a word to Marius who also says nothing. We hug for a long time and I can't help but burry myself in his sweet scent. He tells me he missed me as he hands me a box of chocolates. I find myself wishing Marrissa could see how amazing this guy is. Marius does not tell me where we are going saying he wants to surprise me. He's all touchy in the car and I get goose bumps whenever he touches my thighs slightly pushing my dress upwards. I can tell he's in love with me and I'm so taken I feel like a high school girl. I notice he's wearing a ring on one of his fingers and I feel my heart skip a beat,

continue reading here; https://sarkoleeblog..com/2019/06/rationally-choosen-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Maidens Of The Spirit / Ikongo Joshua The First Author In To Publish Two Novels At A Time / The Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.