Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me (5830 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2019
zed7:

Amateur. This message was typed by you. We can see your keyboard typing the letters Cr. Olodo.
I agree I'm an amateur,but can you at least contribute sense to my predicament
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2019
beatcoins:
If you have intentions for her then go. If you are just doing boyfriend & girlfriend, just sitdown for your papa house because the only thing they want to know is if you got plans for her.

[/b]be warned that they will test your confidence, articulation, background & your mental health.

[b]One last thing, always wear native wear to see them. Trust me on the last one
there will be no need for the last bolded thank you for your contribution

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 9:29am On May 27, 2019
How old you de first?
Make I know how I want take advice you.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2019
beatcoins:
If you have intentions for her then go. If you are just doing boyfriend & girlfriend, just sitdown for your papa house because the only thing they want to know is if you got plans for her.

[/b]be warned that they will test your confidence, articulation, background & your mental health.

[b]One last thing, always wear native wear to see them. Trust me on the last one
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by GeneralPula: 9:41am On May 27, 2019
You can go but make sure you don’t make any silly promise! Dont promise what you’re not sure about fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2019
daewoorazer:

You gave little to no information....

Do you have any intention to wife her?

Do you love her?

If both is positive, then go ahead and make your intentions known....

If one of the above is negative, DONT GO
yes it’s an insult to boycott such, but it’s even more insulting to go, lead the parents on and later waste their daughter’s time.

I’m sure they invited you because their daughter is probs getting old, right?

she's just 18, I'm not ready to wife anybody now, but I do love her....
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2019
ladiesreject:
How old you de first?
Make I know how I want take advice you.
I'm between the ages of 20 to 25
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2019
badadvice:
Bro tbh, your situation is quite complex but i'll advise you go see her parents.
You no gats fear.
They just wan get acquainted with the nigga wey dey shine their daughter kongo every week.
From your comment i know say you no dey responsible but just pretend say you dey serious and responsible.
Cut your hair and nails.
Borrow a car or hire a clean taxi or uber that'll act as your driver for the day.
Wear a newly sown and ironed native probably a high profile native even.
Buy alot of gifts for each member of the family including the extended ones.
And make sure you go with enough miscellaneous cash.
Show dem say you dey responsible and when you get their approval, e go be auomatic ticket for constant visit to their pikin vagina.
You fit even dey shine her kongo for their house and nothin go sup.
When you don tire, you run.
Las las, na dem go fear.
lol you dey make me laugh on top my predicament..... But I nor get mind to hurt people's parent ,I reserve that part of me for girls who think they are smart,this my babe is just so innocent, I don gather mind,I will honour their invitation, but I will ardamantly frown at any insinuation that I'm writing their daughter,I will talk to my girl first, thank you all for your contributions
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by femmoy(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2019
badadvice:
Bro tbh, your situation is quite complex but i'll advise you go see her parents.
You no gats fear.
They just wan get acquainted with the nigga wey dey shine their daughter kongo every week.
From your comment i know say you no dey responsible but just pretend say you dey serious and responsible.
Cut your hair and nails.
Borrow a car or hire a clean taxi or uber that'll act as your driver for the day.
Show dem say you dey responsible and when you get their approval, e go be auomatic ticket for constant visit to their pikin vagina.
Las las, na dem go fear.

that got me laughing,bad guy with bad advise
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by nicepoker101(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2019
logan2:
no , off course, just scared of responsibility,
you don put that girl belly grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
logan2:
I'm between the ages of 20 to 25

Then don't go.
She's 18 and you're 22 or 23, meaning you're in the relationship for the fun of it.

Cos once you go, just know that you're caged already.

But if you're very very sure you're not only in it for the fun, then go. You don see wife be that.

The girl self na love de shark her, she never know wetin time de talk.

All the best sha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by femmoy(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2019
with the way u described her as 'smallie' shows u are just fücking her with no intents of settling with her,I suggest u don't go and deceive them for ur selfish interests,keep an open mind and be prepared to lose her (yes,at least u have had enough of her kponmo) but if she's stupid enough as someone said on page 1,then she continues to take ur gbola coded.

mind u,don't go there to deceive them if ur intentions for their daughter isn't a good one because u will someday become a father and same would be done to u,law of karma.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by femmoy(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
logan2 ,the way u described her as 'smallie' shows u are just fücking her with no intents of settling with her,I suggest u don't go and deceive them for ur selfish interests,keep an open mind and be prepared to lose her (yes,at least u have had enough of her kponmo) but if she's stupid enough as someone said on page 1,then she continues to take ur gbola coded.

mind u,don't go there to deceive them if ur intentions for their daughter isn't a good one because u will someday become a father and same would be done to u,law of karma.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2019
seniorgozman:

My brother we are on the same shoes, in my own case, they are yet to fix the meeting date
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy And horoscope told me to becareful of May, this babe calls me 20times a day ,a babe that took me 3months to chyke ... What is your own case
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by tciro: 10:45am On May 27, 2019
grin cheesy cheei see advice hahahah

badadvice:
You no gats fear.
Cut your hair and nails.
Las las, na dem go fear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by LOSKYXANDER: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
Abeg when you go come, gist us wetin happen grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Small080(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2019
What are you waiting for, go man nothing can happen........ Be a man........ Be bold...... No be talk she Wan talk?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 27, 2019
Wow!! That is a good news. Go and see her mum and be ready to defend your love for the girl. Your intentions are good right
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by manlawal(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
she's just 18, I'm not ready to wife anybody now, but I do love her....
They are not calling you for marriage they just want to give consent and make sure they guide their daughter to safe part, it has happen to me before the girl family even went ahead as disgracing any guy that comes around her , so be free just let them know you have bright future and both of you are planning for a better future

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by seniorgozman(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy And horoscope told me to becareful of May, this babe calls me 20times a day ,a babe that took me 3months to chyke ... What is your own case
I didn't have much problems in getting her, but she is like a sacred cow in her house, so every member of her family is protecting her thus why they want to see her boyfriend. I am still wondering the kind of questions to expect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
Wtf?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by badadvice(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
lol you dey make me laugh on top my predicament..... But I nor get mind to hurt people's parent ,I reserve that part of me for girls who think they are smart,this my babe is just so innocent, I don gather mind,I will honour their invitation, but I will ardamantly frown at any insinuation that I'm writing their daughter,I will talk to my girl first, thank you all for your contributions

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by zed7: 3:59pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
I agree I'm an amateur,but can you at least contribute sense to my predicament
Only a slowpoke will contribute to an obviously false story.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
she just turned 18
guess u r jst in ur middle twenties??
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Donlexybaze(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
she just turned 18
Op abort mission ! I repeat abort mission!!! she is just 18,u dey talk like say u no sabi average naija parents talkless of the SpiriKoKo ones... do not GO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
Donlexybaze:

Op abort mission ! I repeat abort mission!!! she is just 18,u dey talk like say u no sabi average naija parents talkless of the SpiriKoKo ones... do not GO
I'm trying my best ,to find an excuse not to go
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2019
blissgregory:
guess u r jst in ur middle twenties??
not mid even ,early 20s
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
zed7:

Only a slowpoke will contribute to an obviously false story.
man I'm not about fake stories ,what will I gain,I'm a very busy person ,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
manlawal:

They are not calling you for marriage they just want to give consent and make sure they guide their daughter to safe part, it has happen to me before the girl family even went ahead as disgracing any guy that comes around her , so be free just let them know you have bright future and both of you are planning for a better future
thanks for your immense contribution, I will ask my gurl what to expect if the pressure for them to see me mounts
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Donlexybaze(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
I'm trying my best ,to find an excuse not to go
may u live long brother

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
not mid even ,early 20s
i can see y u r nervous

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 27, 2019
logan2:
thanks for your immense contribution, I will ask my gurl what to expect if the pressure for them to see me mounts
The worst thing that can happen is they might lock u up for sometime or accuse u falsely for rape... The best thing that can happen is they just would like to know who is making their daughter loose concentration and its her loss of concentration or change of behavior that made her kid sis to rat on her.. What u should do is talk to ur girl on what to expect know how strict they are in degrees and if there's any atom of wickedness in them..... DO NOT GO THERE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.