Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40307 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by 2buffagain(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
sodiamond:
All of you quoting me will get tired because I'm not ready to mention monikers. Op listen
1. Your wife is not your maid
2. She has as much right as you do in that home
3. If your wife insults your family, insult hers back and the marriage goes on
4. Do you think she would have been able to return you if reverse was the case
5 Did you put her in her prepregancyy state before returning her
6 Is she a commodity that you buy and return
7. Did you ask your sisters if they don't reply their husband if he's talking bullshit
8 Do you know you are a difficult person? Even the tone of the write up says it.
9. Did your wife cheat on you
Infact all of you that supported returning a wife after using her for 8years are mad!!
See your mouth like abuse. Nonsense. Even a womanizer needs respect, even the pot bellied that suffer from halitosis needs respect. Infact I dey vex o. Are you her father? If your wife does not face you and tell you your sins what does she gain. That your ego will destroy you. You will soon understand what your dad use to tell you that all women are the same

I hear this "Your wife is not your maid" thing a lot.
This is only true if the woman also has a job she does which leads to her bringing enough money into the household.

If she has chosen to stay in the comfort of the home (i.e stay at home wife) while the man is out there doing his thing, then she has relegated herself to the role of home caretaker a.k.a MAID.

This applies to a man as well who stays home while his wife is out there making the money.

Enough with this by-force illogical bullshit. This is not how you solve issues. I encourage people who think like this to get sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by armadeo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Children arguing on an adult thread.

People are whom they are. Toxic is toxic.

To be honest I've seen exactly what this man has described in a relationship even saw one 2 weeks ago.

I swear I was shocked to the bone. Even the wifes elder brother threatened to beat her up if she continued talking to her husband like that in his presence.

Guys believe me there are toxic women out there, women who have hate in thier hearts, for God knows what reason.

I'm not carrying the torch for the op , but experience has taught me that men who cry out in marriage are usually frustrated others just sit by for the ride and rough it.

Some women sha.

Besides many people contributing here have no idea of what marriage is so are spilling out thier boyfriend girlfriend opinions. Saying was she like that before they married you guys are really clueless.

Back to reading
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
PROVEN facts with statistics that don't favor your biases and prejudice is false but your opinions that are NOT facts is what it is true. OKAY.

Logic: let's talk ad-nauseam about something that happens 2-10% of the time and lets proclaim as false and no need to talk about things that happen about 90% of the time.

There is no need for us to go back and forth, your prejudices are making you blind to hard facts. Anything I type you would say it's false and find a way to twist it to fit your bias, because you have been conditioned to believe and see women in a certain light. It is your prerogative to be close minded and not leave room for some doubt. I know some guys in my circle that think like you, some changed because of experiences, circumstances etc. Also, some do not change, I suspect you will not change grin but that's ok, the world is changing, for every one of you, there are five more guys that believe that a woman should be judged solely on the contents of her character and not by some stereotypes you get from random strangers on the internet that create posts for likes ( not you, referring to OPs). I am glad that in real life most men that I know don't think like you, it means there is hope for mankind yet.

I am bowing out. I genuinely enjoyed our discussion. I guess we path to meet on another NL topic, who knows we might agree on something.

Regiomontanus:
So one cannot make a honest observation without someone determining what a honest observation is? grin Are you reading what you are typing? An honest observation is simply what it is. LMFAO grin

One can honestly observe what I have said. Remember, you are mixing up scientific facts and facts together. In science, if something is true but can't be proven, it cannot be regarded as a scientific fact. In certain legal cases, a man might be acquitted in court due to lack of evidence but that doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime he was accused. Evidence must arise before he is declared guilty.

Once again, not all women. The behaviour I spoke about were not predefined but were based on my honest observations. wink

undecided angry undecided Good day.

Okay.

Lol. Why can't I trust the experiences of my friends or certain NL males that I find credible? If you want to really be sceptical and remove trust from the equation, can you be sceptical of the fact that op is married? Can you also the sceptical of the fact that op is a male?

Do I need to approach women to get my information? Even if I approached women, do you expect them to tell me the truth that they falsely accused a man of rape and made up stories against their husbands? Don't be silly. I got my information from my honest observation and other credible accounts(friends, family, nairalanders, etc.). I find them credible.

They are facts because I have seen them happen too many times.

I know they were true through my honest observation and other credible accounts. Besides, you need to distinguish between scientific facts and facts. Because something hasn't been proven or can't be proven doesn't necessarily mean it isn't the case. The general theory of relativity predicted the existence of gravitational waves but they were proven in 2015 and gravitational waves became a scientific fact. Prior 2015, didn’t gravitational waves exist?

If you and I were alone in my sitting room, there were no cameras around and I tapped your ass, can you prove it to a third person? No! But isn't it a fact that I tapped your ass? Of course it is! How do you know? Your honest observation and experience. When you can somehow prove it, it becomes a "scientific fact."

Hope it is not the false statistics that only 2% of rape allegations are false? Let's, for a minute, assume it's true. The fact that women have lied(as given by the 2%) and rape is a serious issue with the accused's life in danger shows that scepticism is a must.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
PROVEN facts with statistics that don't favor your biases and prejudice is false but your opinions that are NOT facts is what it is true. OKAY.

Logic: let's talk ad-nauseam about something that happens 2-10% of the time and lets proclaim as false and no need to talk about things that happen about 90% of the time.
What proven fact? Does your proven fact cover all women? cheesy grin The study you are talking about used only those that REPORTED TO THE POLICE IN THE UNITED STATES. It didn't cover those of other countries or those that didn't report to the authorities but falsely accused men. grin cheesy Let's do the breakdown :
1) 2-10% of rape allegations were PROVEN false.
2) Way over 50% were declared inconclusive as they could neither be proven nor disproven.
3) the tiny remaining were PROVEN true.

grin grin grin grin grin Does your proof account for all women. This study only accounts for women in the United States who reported to the police. It does not account for women in other countries or women who didn't go to the authorities. grin

By the way, what happens 90% of the time? grin cheesy grin grin

There is no need for us to go back and forth, your prejudices are making you blind to hard facts. Anything I type you would say it's false and find a way to twist it to fit your bias, because you have been conditioned to believe and see women in a certain light. It is your prerogative to be close minded and not leave room for some doubt. I know some guys in my circle that think like you, some changed because of experiences, circumstances etc. Also, some do not change, I suspect you will not change grin but that's ok, the world is changing, for every one of you, there are five more guys that believe that a woman should be judged solely on the contents of her character and not by some stereotypes you get from random strangers on the internet that create posts for likes ( not you, referring to OPs). I am glad that in real life most men that I know don't think like you, it means there is hope for mankind yet.
Lol. More misrepresentation. grin I don't think you will change grin.

I am bowing out. I genuinely enjoyed our discussion. I guess we path to meet on another NL topic, who knows we might agree on something.

I hope we met again. Bye.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

With this English I can only assume you are third party security guard or cleaner in this multinational. Just sayin'

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adegeye38(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Does God give a spouse?
How logical is this?
God is beyond logic anf reason bro, God doss give pple wives

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
adegeye38:

God is beyond logic anf reason bro, God doss give pple wives
Indeed grin
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by PeacenLove2: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
With this kain English sef, saint fit transform o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just kidding, OP... from your write up, I think you both will be thrilled that misadventure is over. Just make sure your kids don't suffer. Do right by them.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adontcare(f): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Stop being silly. I only congratulated and supported the op on being free from a toxic partner. How does that mean I hate women?
show respect when u talk online
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Sosqui: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.

You were wrong to call your ex-wife and mother of your child "demon". Really low.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
adontcare:
show respect when u talk online
A dont care. wink grin
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adegeye38(m): 2:13am On Jun 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Indeed grin
Am a perfect example bro
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by tonero230(m): 6:21am On Jun 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Does God give a spouse?
How logical is this?

Yes,he gives
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by tabithababy(f): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.

1, may be your family members abuse her too( since she gave birth after 4 years of marriage)

2. It might be that you don't know how to have sex .. Poor performance in bed

3. Try and reason with her sometimes

4. Have you ever cooked for her

5. Encourage her to attend church service, you can also pray for her since you are a prayer warrior

6. Reduce your calls .... Are you guys not gonna sleep in the same house ,on the same bed

7. Hope you haven't cheated on/ beat her before

Oga oooooo

Marital palava

I hope its not one side chick that is causing all these shocked

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Artistree: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2019
schoolboymatt:
cheers to that.

But if I may ask, what did u see in her that made u married her in the first place?
...That made you MARRY...not MARRIED
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by schoolboymatt(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Artistree:
...That made you MARRY...not MARRIED
noted, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Funkybabee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Regiomontanus:
*Logical fallacy* a

please did you used this word when you are drunk or you just feel to speak rubbish in other to see as a well equipped person because my sense of reasoning towards this post is based on my finding view because of his expression

It seems must nairaland females are not biologically equipped to handle rational discourses. They only reason as their emotions and selfishness lead.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Gforce2019: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
If you are single at 42, then maybe you need to look in the mirror. If you are single by choice 100% then that’s fine. But if you desire a relationship secretly and you can’t find it, even up until 42, then the problem is deep within the reflection you see in the mirror.

....still on my Mata wey you carry for head like gala cartoon and you drop your own Mata for your village.

Oloriburuku omo oshi. Ti e a ba'je .

Omo ' ranu . O Ni kuure.
Bo Se ma baaku niyen
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Funkybabee:

Regiomontanus:
*Logical fallacy* a

please did you used this word when you are drunk or you just feel to speak rubbish in other to see as a well equipped person because my sense of reasoning towards this post is based on my finding view because of his expression

It seems must nairaland females are not biologically equipped to handle rational discourses. They only reason as their emotions and selfishness lead.
You couldn't even make a complete and coherent editing. Try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Funkybabee(f): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Regiomontanus:
You couldn't even make a complete and coherent editing. Try again.

lols....... why would I argue with a garbage word, expression reasoning with false argument oh my gosh!!!!! people dey on nairaland ooooo
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Funkybabee:

lols....... why would I argue with a garbage word, expression reasoning with false argument oh my gosh!!!!! people dey on nairaland ooooo
I never said you should argue, I said you couldn't completely and coherently edit my write up as intended. You seem to lack comprehension.

Anyway, learn to use the apt vocabulary, comma, question mark and full stop next time
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Funkybabee(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I never said you should argue, I said you couldn't completely and coherently edit my write up as intended. You seem to lack comprehension.

Anyway, learn to use the apt vocabulary, comma, question mark and full stop next time

dindinrin
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Funkybabee:

dindinrin
grin

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adontcare(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Regiomontanus:
A dont care. wink grin
hmmm
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Mizwisdom(f): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Some Nigerian men useless gan except my brothers, my father and boo all others are idiots sad
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Bossjakande: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2019
zeb04:
wow you are still in sifia pain. Btw is she a nairalander, why are you bringing it here.
is ur hubby ibo
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
You look at some men on this nairaland and wonder who raised them! Tueh!!! So much error!!
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by ImaIma1(f): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:

What point are you proving by trying to shame and strawman the op? You think he isn't making it big? You would be happy if he stayed with his wife and suffer?

Was it even necessary for him to say he works with a multinational company? Of what relevance is it to his complaint?

Besides, his grammar doesn't really portray his claim

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

Was it even necessary for him to say he works with a multinational company? Of what relevance is it to his complaint?

Besides, his grammar doesn't really portray his claim
On a second look, I think you have a point. By trying too hard, he makes himself suspicious but we can't rule out the possibility that he could be among those illiterate business men in charge of large multinational trading industries.

It's likely he is exaggerating his financial status given the fact that he tried too hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.