Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40284 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
I understand you, the thing is, women are always at the loosing end in such issues. She will be the one to birth children and loose shape, have slacked punna and all. We men remain the same but i get what you mean. I live in an environment where i've seen women abused in the name of marriage with no one to defend them. At the end, the husband toss them aside with nothing and bring in a new woman, he remains unchanged while the woman is seen as a 2nd hand wife, with so much blame on her for not being able to keep her marriage
All these things you've typed, do they justify the op's wife toxic attitude? Do they mean that the op should endure a toxic marriage? SMH. grin cheesy
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
All these things you've typed, do they justify the op's wife toxic attitude? Do they mean that the op should endure a toxic marriage? SMH. grin cheesy
You just clearified my thought about you, you are foolish! The woman is toxic because the man said so? Na you dey hold torch for her while she was performing the toxicity? Las las, you go dey alright grin shaking my dick

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Talknochip(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Thank God for you.
ONE SLAY QUEEN DOWN...
When a WIFE decides to give her husband a Knock on the head, she will end up knocking her FATHER'S GATE....
Lol
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
You just clearified my thought about you, you are foolish! The woman is toxic because the man said so? Na you dey hold torch for her while she was performing the toxicity? Las las, you go dey alright grin shaking my dick
I believe the op because there is no reason why a woman should behave like that except she is terrible person. Ewww, you are shaking your dick? later you will surprised when your children distance themselves from and delete you from the family records.

As I have said, if you are that sceptical, why not wait for the story to come out from both parties instead of turning the table on the op and blaming him right away? Is that not hypocrisy? In fact if you are sceptical, why do believe that he has been married for eight years because he said so? Mtewwwww. Bye bye, dick shaker. grin
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=MUSAPLC post=79170137]Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

[/quote

SO WE SHOULD APPRAISE YOU FOR INSANITY

IN ALL THESE, U HAVE JUST SHOWN THAT YOU ARE AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN!!!

AFTER 8 YEARS, YET YOU HAVEN'T GAIN MATURITY TO MANAGE YOUR HOME.

MEN ARE SOLUTION PROVIDERS NOT WAR CREATORS

IF WE LISTEN TO HER OWN SIDE OF STORY , WE WILL FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN A BEAST!

SOME OF THE THINGS U POINTED OUT HERE SAID ALOT ABOUT THE KIND OF MAN YOU COULD BE

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am sorry but this is the definition of sexism, you are judging a person based on their sex. You refuse to give someone benefit of a doubt because of stereotypes. This isn't different from racism, where a person is judged based on their race. Some people stereotype all blacks as criminals, monkeys and dumb. Some people refuse to give a black man benefit of a doubt based on those same stereotypes.

Based on the rules of statistics, you have to know that not all men are good and not all women are bad, vice versa. So why so confident that this female stranger has to be bad, you don't know her. The only reason you have come to that conclusion, without knowing ALL the facts is because she is a woman.

Edit: While we are still on statistics, please look up the stats on false accusation of rape.

Regiomontanus:
There is no good reason or flaw from the man that can explain why a woman should behave this way except she is a terrible person? Besides, people are likely to believe men because men don't usually lie about this issue. If women want to believed, then they should stop lying. A particular gender cannot be falsely accusing people of rape, cruelly lying and pretending during marital disputes and expect people to readily believe them. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by emelda86(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Till I hear from your wife then I will know what to tell you

For your info u are the demon not her.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
I am sorry but this is the definition of sexism, you are judging a person based on their sex. You refuse to give someone benefit of a doubt because of stereotypes. This isn't different from racism, where a person is judged based on their race. Some people stereotype all blacks as criminals, monkeys and dumb. Some people refuse to give a black man benefit of a doubt based on those same stereotypes.
It's not sexism. I am not judging based on sex. I clearly gave you reasons why such "bias" happens? They are not stereotypes. They are facts and real life experiences of many. Please read my post again.

Based on the rules of statistics, you have to know that not all men are good and not all women are bad, vice versa. So why so confident that this female stranger has to be bad, you don't know her. The only reason you have come to that conclusion, without knowing ALL the facts is because she is a woman.

I never said all men were good, did I? I never said all women were bad, did I? All I said was due to the bad behaviours and deceit of many women, their stories will be met with great scepticism until evidence comes out. That's all. I never said any female stranger is bad.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
emelda86:
Till I hear from your wife then I will know what to tell you

For your info u are the demon not her.
How can you be sceptical to demand both sides of story yet still readily brand him a demon without hearing both sides of the story? You are simply biased against the op.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
After 8 years?

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by emelda86(f): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
How can you be sceptical to demand both sides of story yet still readily brand him a demon without hearing both sides of the story? You are simply biased against the op.

Why I label him the demon instead of the wife is because he's actually one...

For the woman to possess all this attributes means there's something he's not doing right

He married her I believe when he asked her hand in marriage she wasn't like that

So he initiated her into their coven na...and she's out to overthrow him.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by emelda86(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
After 8 years?

He never talk wetin really happen

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Really? they are facts? FACTS: A fact: A fact is a truth. A fact is a statement of truth that can be verified and is able to be proven as true.

So have you put some sort of tracking on ALL women and monitor and record their behavior towards men. Have you done this observation under clinical conditions? Have you stated your hypothesis and gone on to establish your theory? and have you published said theories? and where can I read this report? Just because you say they are facts doesn't make them so.

Sexism: You have judged the stranger without even knowing all the facts just because she is woman, you judged her based on stereotypes that you think her facts (switch sex with race, may you would understand) and oh by the way some white people think for a fact black people are criminals, are not intelligent and they are savages.

So if you know not ALL women are bad why are you willing to give the man the benefit of a doubt but not the woman even though you don't know anything about both of them? Why do people say "lets hear from both sides" when it's a woman complaining but are unwilling to do the same when roles are switched? Sexism.

Regiomontanus:
It's not sexism. I am not judging based on sex. I clearly gave you reasons why such "bias" happens? They are not stereotypes. They are facts and real life experiences of many. Please read my post again.

I never said all men were good, did I? I never said all women were bad, did I? All I said was due to the bad behaviours and deceit of many women, their stories will be met with great scepticism until evidence comes out. That's all. I never said any female stranger is bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
emelda86:

Why I label him the demon instead of the wife is because he's actually one...
How did you know that he is a demon?

For the woman to possess all this attributes means there's something he's not doing right
This sort of reasoning is what I would expect from a toddler. So a woman can do wrong, right? The only way a woman can possess all these attributes is if she is a terrible person. You are just biased against the op that you have already accused him, with certainity, in a post of yours, of being economical with the truth.

He married her I believe when he asked her hand in marriage she wasn't like that
Are you that inexperienced to not be aware of the fact that a lot of women are good pretenders prior marriage only for them to show their true colours after marriage? How are men supposed to spot this pretence when they are not mind readers? For this reason, many good men end up marrying demons. undecided

So he initiated her into their coven na...and she's out to overthrow him.
Utter rubbish. I don't think you should be taken seriously.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by emelda86(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
How did you know that he is a demon?

This sort of reasoning is what I would expect from a toddler. So a woman can do wrong, right? The only way a woman can possess all these attributes is if she is a terrible person. You are just biased against the op that you have already accused him, with certainity, in a post of yours, of being economical with the truth.

Are you that inexperienced to not be aware of the fact that a lot of women are good pretenders prior marriage only for them to show their true colours after marriage? How are men supposed to spot this pretence when they are not mind readers? For this reason, many good men end up marrying demons. undecided

Utter rubbish. I don't think you should be taken seriously.

Drink water and move on bro I didn't mention u on my comment plz eeh...

And I didn't tell u to educate on this matter I no get time for long epistle

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
Really? they are facts? FACTS: A fact: A fact is a truth. A fact is a statement of truth that can be verified and is able to be proven as true.
Stop trying to pretend. There are up to nine different meanings of the word "fact" in the English.

So have you put some sort of tracking on ALL women and monitor and record their behavior towards men. Have you done this observation under clinical conditions? Have you stated your hypothesis and gone on to establish your theory? and have you published said theories? and where can I read this report? Just because you say they are facts doesn't make them so.
Stop being silly. What I listed were reasons why men are more sceptical about accounts given by women. I never said all women are liars instead I said most women lie greatly and very often on issues like this. The fact that most women cruelly tell lies and are manipulative is something that is corroborated by experience. Most men have this experience and/or have seen men who are victims of most women's deceit. One more misrepresentation of my write up, I am done.

How many times have you seen a man falsely accused a woman of sexual abuse? Compare that to how many times men have been falsely accused and tell me why every woman's story shouldn't be met with scepticism. Being sceptical about a woman's account doesn't mean you think she is lying. It simply means you will not believe her no matter what until concrete evidences showed up. Society used to blindly believe women but thanks to lies and deceit, woman must have evidence for their claims. It's a matter of trust. Men have earned their trust by not being known to lie on these issues while women have lot the trust society has in them on this issue — all thanks the irresponsible majority.

Sexism: You have judged the stranger without even knowing all the facts just because she is woman, you judged her based on stereotypes that you think her facts (switch sex with race, may you would understand) and oh by the way some white people think for a fact black people are criminals, are not intelligent and they are savages.
Can't you be reasonable and comprehend simple stuffs. One more of this nonsense and I am done with you. I never judge based on stereotypes. I clearly gave a reason why people tend to be more sceptical in women stories. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Tell too many lies and you won't be readily believed — that's natural. There is no hate or prejudice against women here.

So if you know not ALL women are bad why are you willing to give the man the benefit of a doubt but not the woman even though you don't know anything about both of them? Why do people say "lets hear from both sides" when it's a woman complaining but are unwilling to do the same when roles are switched? Sexism.

As I have explained, unlike men, too many women lie too often with great drama, cruelty and manipulation on issues like this. That's a fact corroborated by experience.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
emelda86:

Drink water and move on bro I didn't mention u on my comment plz eeh...

And I didn't tell u to educate on this matter I no get time for long epistle
grin yimu.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Bahddo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Calling your wife a demon says alot about you.
You must be the chief demon.
chill... He knows her better than you do. Don't pretend there aren't nasty people out there.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Timekeeper: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:

U said my mind.. Immediately I saw it, I said in my mind, then he must be a chief demon

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Shhhh01(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

what multinational company employed you sir?
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
*sighs* just as I was about to type that I appreciate we were able to discuss like two matured people you went on to say "don't be silly". I am sorry but facts are not silly they may NOT align with your prejudices but they are just plain old facts. Facts has only ONE meaning, just because people say "this is a fact" a lot does not make their opinion facts. You can have opinions but you can't make up facts. FACTS: you can not have a pre-defined behavior for ALL women and then judge a woman you don't know on those stereotypes, that's sexism. You should judge a woman solely based on the contents of HER character, not on the contents of the character YOU think women have.

I can see you are already set in your views, and even if the truth hits you in the face you would still be in denial. I am not here to convince anyone, you believe what you believe. Unlike you, I don't think you are silly, I think you are too prejudiced to have a rational conversation about women. I guess we have to agree to disagree.

I will NEVER understand how a black man can not recognize sexism when it is through the same lens of prejudice that you are being judged on by a stranger. Just replace women and men with black and white and say it back to yourself. or if you are Muslim in a christian world.

You can say you are not a sexist but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.

P.S. I am curious to see these nine definitions of 'fact(s)' that doesn't point to "for something to be a fact it has to be proven to be true"

Regiomontanus:
Stop trying to pretend. There are up to nine different meanings of the word "fact" in the English.

Stop being silly. What I listed were reasons why men are more sceptical about accounts given by women. I never said all women are liars instead I said most women lie greatly and very often on issues like this. The fact that most women cruelly tell lies and are manipulative is something that is corroborated by experience. Most men have this experience and/or have seen men who are victims of most women's deceit. One more misrepresentation of my write up, I am done.

How many times have you seen a man falsely accused a woman of sexual abuse? Compare that to how many times men have been falsely accused and tell me why every woman's story shouldn't be met with scepticism. Being sceptical about a woman's account doesn't mean you think she is lying. It simply means you will not believe her no matter what until concrete evidences showed up. Society used to blindly believe women but thanks to lies and deceit, woman must have evidence for their claims. It's a matter of trust. Men have earned their trust by not being known to lie on these issues while women have lot the trust society has in them on this issue — all thanks the irresponsible majority.

Can't you be reasonable and comprehend simple stuffs. One more of this nonsense and I am done with you. I never judge based on stereotypes. I clearly gave a reason why people tend to be more sceptical in women stories. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Tell too many lies and you won't be readily believed — that's natural. There is no hate or prejudice against women here.

As I have explained, unlike men, too many women lie too often with great drama, cruelty and manipulation on issues like this. That's a fact corroborated by experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Edusouls(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]shut up,most of you women are possessed and guided by one or more certain spirits that’s why most times most of you females are very toxic and very unhealthy for a mans health..
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
*sighs* just as I was about to type that I appreciate we were able to discuss like two matured people you went on to say "don't be silly". I am sorry but facts are not silly they may NOT align with your prejudices but they are just plain old facts. Facts has only ONE meaning, just because people say "this is a fact" a lot does not make their opinion facts. You can have opinions but you can't make up facts. FACTS: you can not have a pre-defined behavior for ALL women and then judge a woman you don't know on those stereotypes, that's sexism. You should judge a woman solely based on the contents of HER character, not on the contents of the character YOU think women have.
I agree with you what you saying but "facts" have different meanings. I will leave a picture on the meanings of "fact". As long as it happens in reality, it's a fact. The fact I talked about are corroborated through the independent observation of many men. Experience is also one of the things that informs us. The fact that you can't pull up a scientific evidence for something doesn't mean it's not true. Besides, I never said all women were guilty of such disceit.

I can see you are already set in your views, and even if the truth hits you in the face you would still be in denial. I am not here to convince anyone, you believe what you believe. Unlike you, I don't think you are silly, I think you are too prejudiced to have a rational conversation about women. I guess we have to agree to disagree.
Lol. I don't see you as a silly person in general but misrepresentating my views and expecting me to have such scientific evidence on women are actually silly. When most women tell too many lies on this issue, do expect anyone to believe the account of the any other woman? No! I keep asking how many men falsely accuse women of rape or lie during such issues? Compare your answer to that of women.

I will NEVER understand how a black man can not recognize sexism when it is through the same lens of prejudice that you are being judged on by a stranger. Just replace women and men with black and white and say it back to yourself. or if you are Muslim in a christian world.
I understand what sexism is. I have never said anything that's sexism. I have repeatedly given you reasons why women accounts on this issue are met with immense sceptism but you have ignored them. I never said all women are liars.

You can say you are not a sexist but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.
Not at all.

P.S. I am curious to see these nine definitions of 'fact(s)' that doesn't point to "for something to be a fact it has to be proven to be true"

Lol. What you are referring to as facts are scientific facts. Every fact becomes a scientific facts once it has been proven. There are facts that are difficult or impossible to prove. here:

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

This shows your shallow understanding of the Bible.

That Word is like saying, "a man who can pick diamond on the streets is blessed". Of course you know how hard it is to do so.

A precious woman, " who can find?" buttresses this point.

These women like to pick and choose what they want in the bible to further their laziness and push all responsibility away from themselves.
They like to talk about "Waiting for my Boaz" but they forget that Ruth herself pursued the man. Bro was trying to sleep and then was shocked to see one woman dey lie on top hin leg dey toast am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Gforce2019: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Safitu:
If you are single at 42, then maybe you need to look in the mirror. If you are single by choice 100% then that’s fine. But if you desire a relationship secretly and you can’t find it, even up until 42, then the problem is deep within the reflection you see in the mirror.

Trash to the trash can.
My choice to be single doesn't call for married woman input or validation. After all we are the product of choices we have made. So, enjoy your stormy- rocky marriage and lemme enjoy the calmy-peaceful singleness.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by eyinjuege: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nothing you have listed has shown any demonic tendencies.
However, you guys probably have irreconcilable differences. Goodluck with your next opeke.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Will start with 4 because 1-3 is not pointing to any definition.

4. Honest observation:- what is an honest observation? who determines how honest an observation is? how do you conduct one? would I be right in saying the only way to conduct one is to survey a sample of women and observe how they relate with men.

5. Something actual, not invented. How do you know the pre-defined behavior you have for women is actual? and please don't say the anecdotal experiences of your friends.

6. How do you know what you believe about women is also REAL for all women? How many women have you met? No need to answer that, you haven't met enough women on which to extrapolate a pre-defined behavior of women.

7. see number 6

8. How many people do you know men and women (to make it objective) that are substantial enough to agree with your defined behavior of women to make it an OBJECTIVE CONSENSUS? if we limit your defined behavior of women to Nigeria women alone, there are tens of millions of adult women in Nigeria and about as much men. What percentage of adult Nigerian do you know to get this information from? Remember, NL men experiences doesn't count, we don't know if the information is honest.

9. Where and how did you get your information? Did you get information from enough women for the statistics to make sense? please don"t say from your friends or on Nairaland because you are going to violate numbers 4 & 5.

I am happy you posted these nine lists. There is NO way your defined behavior of women can be a fact. For something to be a fact it has go through some scenarios (your list) to be proven as true. How did you prove your fact was true?

Again, look up the statistics of false accusation of rape vs real rape.

Regiomontanus:
I agree with you what you saying but "facts" have different meanings. I will leave a picture on the meanings of "fact". As long as it happens in reality, it's a fact. The fact I talked about are corroborated through the independent observation of many men. Experience is also one of the things that informs us. The fact that you can't pull up a scientific evidence for something doesn't mean it's not true. Besides, I never said all women were guilty of such disceit.

Lol. I don't see you as a silly person in general but misrepresentating my views and expecting me to have such scientific evidence on women are actually silly. When most women tell too many lies on this issue, do expect anyone to believe the account of the any other woman? No! I keep asking how many men falsely accuse women of rape or lie during such issues? Compare your answer to that of women.

I understand what sexism is. I have never said anything that's sexism. I have repeatedly given you reasons why women accounts on this issue are met with immense sceptism but you have ignored them. I never said all women are liars.

Not at all.

Lol. What you are referring to as facts are scientific facts. Every fact becomes a scientific facts once it has been proven. There are facts that are difficult or impossible to prove. here:

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by sodiamond: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
All of you quoting me will get tired because I'm not ready to mention monikers. Op listen
1. Your wife is not your maid
2. She has as much right as you do in that home
3. If your wife insults your family, insult hers back and the marriage goes on
4. Do you think she would have been able to return you if reverse was the case
5 Did you put her in her prepregancyy state before returning her
6 Is she a commodity that you buy and return
7. Did you ask your sisters if they don't reply their husband if he's talking bullshit
8 Do you know you are a difficult person? Even the tone of the write up says it.
9. Did your wife cheat on you
Infact all of you that supported returning a wife after using her for 8years are mad!!
See your mouth like abuse. Nonsense. Even a womanizer needs respect, even the pot bellied that suffer from halitosis needs respect. Infact I dey vex o. Are you her father? If your wife does not face you and tell you your sins what does she gain. That your ego will destroy you. You will soon understand what your dad use to tell you that all women are the same

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Greatzeus(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
nairalandposter:
I need to move for this site to be closed down.

The amount of hate speech is simply too much.
You think the comments you read here on family section are hate speech? Go to Politics or religion section and see hate speech in it's rawness. That's why I never go to Politics section,I only open few politics posts that made frontpage.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
He thinks everyone is dumb to just buy the story and start insulting the lady

I taya 4 dem ooo...
In the voice of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
*is a good example of dangers of a SINGLE STORY*

Especially when the other party is not dead.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
Will start with 4 because 1-3 is not pointing to any definition.

4. Honest observation:- what is an honest observation? who determines how honest an observation is? how do you conduct one? would I be right in saying the only way to conduct one is to survey a sample of women and observe how they relate with men.
So one cannot make a honest observation without someone determining what a honest observation is? grin Are you reading what you are typing? An honest observation is simply what it is. LMFAO grin

One can honestly observe what I have said. Remember, you are mixing up scientific facts and facts together. In science, if something is true but can't be proven, it cannot be regarded as a scientific fact. In certain legal cases, a man might be acquitted in court due to lack of evidence but that doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime he was accused. Evidence must arise before he is declared guilty.

5. Something actual, not invented. How do you know the pre-defined behavior you have for women is actual? and please don't say the anecdotal experiences of your friends.
Once again, not all women. The behaviour I spoke about were not predefined but were based on my honest observations. wink

6. How do you know what you believe about women is also REAL for all women? How many women have you met? No need to answer that, you haven't met enough women on which to extrapolate a pre-defined behavior of women.
undecided angry undecided Good day.

7. see number 6
Okay.

8. How many people do you know men and women (to make it objective) that are substantial enough to agree with your defined behavior of women to make it an OBJECTIVE CONSENSUS? if we limit your defined behavior of women to Nigeria women alone, there are tens of millions of adult women in Nigeria and about as much men. What percentage of adult Nigerian do you know to get this information from? Remember, NL men experiences doesn't count, we don't know if the information is honest.
Lol. Why can't I trust the experiences of my friends or certain NL males that I find credible? If you want to really be sceptical and remove trust from the equation, can you be sceptical of the fact that op is married? Can you also the sceptical of the fact that op is a male?

9. Where and how did you get your information? Did you get information from enough women for the statistics to make sense? please don"t say from your friends or on Nairaland because you are going to violate numbers 4 & 5.
Do I need to approach women to get my information? Even if I approached women, do you expect them to tell me the truth that they falsely accused a man of rape and made up stories against their husbands? Don't be silly. I got my information from my honest observation and other credible accounts(friends, family, nairalanders, etc.). I find them credible.

I am happy you posted these nine lists. There is NO way your defined behavior of women can be a fact.
They are facts because I have seen them happen too many times.

For something to be a fact it has go through some scenarios (your list) to be proven as true. How did you prove your fact was true?
I know they were true through my honest observation and other credible accounts. Besides, you need to distinguish between scientific facts and facts. Because something hasn't been proven or can't be proven doesn't necessarily mean it isn't the case. The general theory of relativity predicted the existence of gravitational waves but they were proven in 2015 and gravitational waves became a scientific fact. Prior 2015, didn’t gravitational waves exist?

If you and I were alone in my sitting room, there were no cameras around and I tapped your ass, can you prove it to a third person? No! But isn't it a fact that I tapped your ass? Of course it is! How do you know? Your honest observation and experience. When you can somehow prove it, it becomes a "scientific fact."

Again, look up the statistics of false accusation of rape vs real rape.

Hope it is not the false statistics that only 2% of rape allegations are false? Let's, for a minute, assume it's true. The fact that women have lied(as given by the 2%) and rape is a serious issue with the accused's life in danger shows that scepticism is a must.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.