Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (42473 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by fergie001: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
BeijinDossier:

B2mario. come and read the highlighted part, the same thing i have been harping all along
It's what he said under debate?

My bro,spencekat talk am finish......

The problem is that the ones angling to get in there are worse off....
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by dfrost: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
chere25:
Lies
It's the son of Theodore orji son not kalu orji

It's called click bait. cheesy angry
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by olumalcolm(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
At least Tinubu did nt replace Ambode or Obasa with his son. They will still come here to shout godfatherism in Lagos. if i hear pim again, thunder wey go fire una dere ehn, e no go get part 2. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by dfrost: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

You're from Edo Yoruba, what concerns you with anambra affairs?

For crying out loud, he's saying the truth. We can live in any part of country. Governance should be all encompassing. If Lagos, Abia, Rivers State, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kwara have the same progress, is it bad?

Na wa for some of us oOo. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

Handiwork of Tinubu.

Just to misinform people.

That guy is not orji uzo kalus son.

Hopeless yoloba media propaganda
my Igbo brothers won't talk now but will be the first to attack anything happening in Lagos state. imagine his father a two time governor and a two time senator now,his son has become the speaker of abia hoa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by NORSIYK(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Fergie,where are you? It is time a revolution in abia is started,it is better ouk,Otti and ogah manage abia

You must be a wicked person for you to say that is better for Abia to be managed by thief kalu, Ouk single handedly destroyed Abia state and set precedence of bad leadership in Abia state
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.

Why are u talking like a lunatic?
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by lastempero: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
No mind Kanu wey never liberate his people na igbo biafra be hm problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Since the creation of the state,no good governance.The only governor that tried was the then governor of Old Abia,Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu.All the arms of government in the state are underperforming especially the legislature and the executive.Take note,I am an Abian.
evn ouk tried at least in paying salaries but na for that wicked t.a .orji tenure wey my state scatter finish, from owning of salaries to using his son(newly elected speaker)to harass opponents,and virtually did nothing in abia. now he has bn rewarded with two time senate seat while my docile people rewarded his son with a speakership seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Born2Breed(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

You're from Edo Yoruba, what concerns you with anambra affairs?

Abeg Abeg make you hang am there....he is not from Edo.

Maybe you fit dash iyooba but Edo, Awa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by globemoney: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.
Christiannorth is missing, cjrane, Xander85 etc the pseudo igbo lovers. Well let it be Anambra or Obiano. Madness.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by olas24u(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
VillagePipu:
When I say Igboland has no future, people would keep arguing. Just look at how Igbos in Abia have been rubbished.
That is the picture and video of how baifra will look like.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by eagleeye2: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
Chinedu Theodore orji now a speaker in abia state? The end is near.
The end is here.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by eagleeye2: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

It would have been better if it was ouk son.by 2023,chinedum will be deputy governor
Deputy abi he will emerge the governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Sometimes,I avoid telling people that I am from Abia.Who did this to Abia please?
it surprises me the way IMO people demonized rochas despite being much more better dan t.a.orji and ikpeazu combined yet,u won't see any abian complaining or demonizing orji or ikpeazu.there was a time rochas visited aba and my people in enyimba were begging him to come govern us evn if it means annexing our state to IMO.that is why I rebuke any Igbo man dat attacks Tinubu cuz he's way better dan our so called Igbo governors with the exception of 042.only Enugu state has bn blessed with good governors since 1999 in the whole eastern states from ebeano(chima nnamani)to silent achiever (chime Sullivan) and now gburugburu(ugwuanyi)

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Born2Breed(f): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abia people can do anything for kerosene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by OhiOfIhima: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
biacan:
Just in case he needs a chick wink y'all should forward my contact to him #spearkersbabe cool

Davash222 is calling you madam. Lol
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
eagleeye2:

Deputy abi he will emerge the governor.
Deputy because by 2023 it will be the turn of abia north arochukwu/ohafia specifically with central deputizing
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
fergie001:

Am.here ooooo....

I came down to Umuahia,my hometown 3months ago...

It isn't news.....

It's been on since March.....and it is unopposed.....Chris Adighije,an APC stalwart pronounced it personally 2 weeks ago.....

C/Rivers sef dey inside pit nah..... grin

But on a serious note.....I have long apologised to Tinubu, Aregbesola and co....Most of us who shout here from Abia don't stay in the state....in the last few months I have been here, I am speechless.....

The annoying part is that there is no rescue in sight....

Ouk,Otti and ogah are bad as well...

They were all in the pdp before now nah....have they changed?
They are professional rogues themselves......

They were told that one should step down for each other,they refused and hail from the same Senatorial Zone....

They are all mad....
otti was supposed to step down for ogah but ego won't allow him,he thinks he's still popular like in 2015 that all we wanted in abia was"anything but PDP"now,he doesn't enjoy much followership cuz we've realized that apga and PDP are one.evn ossy prestige was lucky not to have bn rigged out by the PDP in favour of another ngwa crook(uzor azubuike).I evn thought bawas was very powerful in umuahia until dis ikuku of a guy emerged from nowhere.make I see any Igbo guy wey go open his mouth to attack tinubu
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by eagleeye2: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
NORSIYK:
Honestly Ikpeazu is a weakling, I thought by now this man would have loosen himself from T.A Orji and here he's showing the world how weak he is
The man is an imbe....... This family has held him down since his first tenure. So, allowing this shows he knows nothing about politics.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
NORSIYK:

You must be a wicked person for you to say that is better for Abia to be managed by thief kalu, Ouk single handedly destroyed Abia state and set precedence of bad leadership in Abia state
Only him can rescue abia
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by eagleeye2: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Deputy because by 2023 it will be the turn of abia north arochukwu/ohafia specifically with central deputizing
Bros forget rotation. By 2023, they are going to throwaway rotational politics and this new cabal will bring one of their own. The talks has been in the background and this emergence of Ikuku as speaker just confirmed it.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by fergie001: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
SirBunky85:
otti was supposed to step down for ogah but ego won't allow him,he thinks he's still popular like in 2015 that all we wanted in abia was"anything but PDP"now,he doesn't enjoy much followership cuz we've realized that apga and PDP are one
Not just that....how can they be fighting from the same zone.....

I don't just und

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
anytexy:
I am with you, though I am Igbo. However, it cut across the state. The problem of Nigeria is we the electorate not the politicians.

May you remain blessed.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by toprealman: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Scheming to impeach Okezie and take over.....God knows best.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
fergie001:

Not just that....how can they be fighting from the same zone.....

I don't just und
otti is the cause cuz both him(otti)his deputy,ogah are all from abia north,ikpeazu s deputy is also from same abia north and dat divided their votes wells,leaving okezie to garner almost all his people's(ngwa)votes

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by kingzizzy: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
Chinedu Theodore orji now a speaker in abia state? The end is near.

I heard stories about this guy when his father was Governor of Abia. They called him 'Ikuku' which means "Wind" in Igbo.

For the 8 years his father was Governor this guy was the virtual master of Abia state. Even though he had no official role, he acted as if he was the Governor and not his father

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by eagleeye2: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
anytexy:
I am with you, though I am Igbo. However, it cut across the state. The problem of Nigeria is we the electorate not the politicians.
The poverty in the land makes it easy for the politicians to manipulate the masses.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
SirBunky85:
it surprises me the way IMO people demonized rochas despite being much more better dan t.a.orji and ikpeazu combined yet,u won't see any abian complaining or demonizing orji or ikpeazu.there was a time rochas visited aba and my people in enyimba were begging him to come govern us evn if it means annexing our state to IMO.that is why I rebuke any Igbo man dat attacks Tinubu cuz he's way better dan our so called Igbo governors with the exception of 042.only Enugu state has bn blessed with good governors since 1999 in the whole eastern states from ebeano(chima nnamani)to silent achiever (chime Sullivan) and now gburugburu(ugwuanyi)

I wonder when all these were happening in Enugu and the masses wasn't aware.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
NORSIYK:

Mr man,ouk was better dan ta and ikpeazu combined

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
The issue is that the electorate are the co-authors of their own misfortune.

The electorates are mature to know what is good for them but not in case of Abia state.

They rather remain silent while the governor goes to Abuja to invite python for them to dance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.