Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (42441 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by unclefresh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ladies and gentleman we welcome you to the new iberiberism state

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Hezekiah5050(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
May God help my dear state.... Congrats Ikuku oma Abia
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Afamed: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

You're from Edo Yoruba, what concerns you with anambra affairs?
Hypocrite, will you have said this, if it was Lagos and Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by ifunanyababe(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by 9jaRealist: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:
this brings to mind the era of Bush's family in usa.

grin grin grin

Comparing Apples with Agbalumo...
Abegi start with the dictatorships of the Bongos and Eyademas, before attempting to cross the Atlantic.
>
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.

I've been observing your thread and thoughts dear brother, please you don't have to act like this, this is bad. Don't be this person that wants to divide a house at all cost. Now this forum or thread, how this it relate with what you said. This is wrong? I may well say we are not Igbos but Nigerians, and what you're doing whether unknowing or knowingly is wrong and you must stop. And if you don't, you are only making an avenue to make this people more stronger, even if you get a thousands likes from what you posted.

Please pursue peace, this is absolutely wrong. God bless you. smiley
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
I thought they called out Tinubu for this same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by toprealman: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Ikpeazu is not even a serious and brave governor.Can't he free himself from TA's political prison?After all,TA did it to OUK.
Ikuku is better right?
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by chere25(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
eagleeye2:

Bros forget rotation. By 2023, they are going to throwaway rotational politics and this new cabal will bring one of their own. The talks has been in the background and this emergence of Ikuku as speaker just confirmed it.
2023 will shock you... As it is now we the ngwas are not ruling but learning. By 2023 ad beyond power will still be returned to the ngwas but Central senatorial zone
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hezekiah5050:
May God help my dear state....
Congrats Ikuku oma Abia
God wont help your state

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I thought they called out Tinubu for this same thing.
T.a orji is now the undisputed godfather of abia,the tinubu of the east
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Xander85: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:

Put aside the docile nature of abia people, they should have revolted with one voice long ago but as it is now the people of the state seems totally helpless.

That’s the key word, ‘docility’! Abians deserve the useless, thieving leaders they’ve had from 1999-date!

Nothing is happening in that state! It’s like one massive LGA with LGA ambitions!

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Kingspin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
When you need Buhari EFCC to act

But i dont know why INEC cannot conduct free and fair governorship election in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by ThatFairGuy: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Where is your phone number shocked
biacan:
Just in case he needs a chick wink y'all should forward my contact to him #spearkersbabe cool
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

Handiwork of Tinubu.

Just to misinform people.

That guy is not orji uzo kalus son.

Hopeless yoloba media propaganda

Does it make it any better?
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Calsberg94(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
That's why l love lmo state,.... You can't take them for a fool.......
When it matters most,the will rise to say no or yes...and it keeps working for them......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SaintLucia: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
chere25:
Lies
It's the son of Theodore orji son not kalu orji
So what is the difference between the two ex governors of Abia state? All of them.na KALU. Abia the worst state in Nigeria.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by spencekat(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
toprealman:
Ikuku is better right?
Hell NO!
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Disrespectful son of he goat..

Stupid guy tried to flog a major then, na she got the real shit
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
lalasticlala:
Nawao. T. A Orji wants to finish Abia

Good evening bro

Please can you help me push this to front page? Its an event targeted for women. The convener is a pastor of Redeemed christian Church of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/5235791/upcoming-event-2019-women-leadership

Thanks alot
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SirBunky85(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Enugu is in God's hands.

Stop peddling lies on cyber space.
typical response from a uninformed being
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by durangokid: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Think of how to dethrone this present cabal
Especially those at the federal level
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Make I see any Abia man that will mention Tinubu's name. God punish all of you. We Igbo are the architect of our misfortune. I regret being an Abia man.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by West601(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.
my brother this people don finish us for this state even our governor na dem errand boy ooo
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by West601(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Make I see any Abia man that will mention Tinubu's name. God punish all of you. We Igbo are the architect of our misfortune. I regret being an Abia man.
abeg bros no vex reach DAT side me am proud of my state wetin I know say everyday s for d thief but oneday is 4 d owner of d house
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by toprealman: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Hell NO!
It is well.....
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
durangokid:
Especially those at the federal level
No,the abia cabal is a clear and present danger
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kingspin:
When you need Buhari EFCC to act

But i dont know why INEC cannot conduct free and fair governorship election in Abia.
T.a orji was arrested last year but some of you supported him...
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by pazienza(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
The problem of Abia is the existence of one big tribal clan called Ngwa. Once T. A learnt this and pocketed the Ngwa by using divisive politics of us Vs they to play on Ngwa sense of marginalisation, Abia was finished.

No other Igbo state has a single clan as large as Ngwa in it, who can determine the outcome of elections on their own irrespective of the combined votes of the other clans, so it makes it very hard for a dynasty to emerge since each LGA is full of unaffiliated towns who have no real sense of clanship. You would have to hijack the towns one by one as a Godfather, which is nearly impossible.

To save Abia, Ngwa state will have to be created, so that Ngwas can go and govern themselves, while the remaining Igbo clans in Abia central and North can have a taste of what exists in every other Igbo states, ie non existent of single large clan big enough to determine elections on their own, irrespective of the votes of the other clans.

My verdict is that Abia is doomed and beyond redemption, for as long as Nigeria exists as a country.
In Biafra, we have an arrangement to keep Ngwas in a single province where they would have to deal with only each other, and not have to be exploited by greedy politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by durangokid: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

No,the abia cabal is a clear and present danger
And those at the federal does not constitute to more potential danger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.