Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (42499 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
durangokid:
And those at the federal does not constitute to more potential danger?
Buharophobia is strong
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by durangokid: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Buharophobia is strong
Ikpeazuphobia is strong,
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by stieyven(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Kingspin(m): 3:13am On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

T.a orji was arrested last year but some of you supported him...
You think everybody is some of you.... Arrest anybody who has prove of criminal activity both in APC or PDP period.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SEGLIZ: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2019
subcbouy:
It was the same era in united of Aba

I no fit laugh o.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SEGLIZ: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Comparing Apples with Agbalumo...
Abegi start with the dictatorships of the Bongos and Eyademas, before attempting to cross the Atlantic.
>

I simply rest my case then.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by superlightning: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Make I see any Abia man that will mention Tinubu's name. God punish all of you. We Igbo are the architect of our misfortune. I regret being an Abia man.

Go and die na. You are inconsequential. Where were you when ikuku was campaigning in abia? Do you reside in abia?
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by superlightning: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2019
spencekat:
Sometimes,I avoid telling people that I am from Abia.Who did this to Abia please?

You are not from abia. You are NOT even wanted.

Abians are proud people. From ohafia to isikwuato, to umuahia to arochukwu, etc we don't need inconsequential dudes like you.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by superlightning: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.

Mumu, is ipob interested in Nigerian politics? They are SEPERATISTS.

And for your information, ipob shut down anambra due to the sit at home remembrance day just few days back. So it's not about abia. Don't let envy kill you.

Nkita tagbuo kwe gi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by superlightning: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2019
To all those crying more than the bereaved, Abia's downfall is in your wildest dreams. Abia is moving up.

There is an ego battle between the Kalu group and the Orji group. I know. however, abia has no emperor. Ikuku's Bleep up and immaturity was long ago treated. If he is now the speaker, watch and see how his Bleep up will be treated should he mess up again. I highly doubtful he would after general ihejirika privately warned his father years back.

That said, abia has made some progress. We can do better. Let's keep criticizing constructively.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by spencekat(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2019
superlightning:

You are not from abia. You are NOT even wanted.

Abians are proud people. From ohafia to isikwuato, to umuahia to arochukwu, etc we don't need inconsequential dudes like you.
I am from Bende LGA.Just tell yourself the truth.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by superlightning: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2019
spencekat:
I am from Bende LGA.Just tell yourself the truth.

Because Orji uzor Kalu is not wielding the influence he so much craves in abia, that's why you are bantering.

Prophets of doom. Leave abia alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.