Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (42471 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
papa dey Senate, son dey state. no godfatherism in Igbo land I laugh

people that have made it are same people this Abians are reelecting just because he's PDP right?

see as PDP rendered that state useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by rusher14: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by lalasticlala(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Abia state has been so unlucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by frowland(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:
this brings to mind the era of Bush's family in usa.

It wont come to your myopic mind if it was Rochas trying to foist his son inlaw on imolites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
This stubborn boy

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by rusher14: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Abia state has been so unlucky

They did it to themselves.

It's not luck.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Emzenoz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:

You're from Edo Yoruba, what concerns you with anambra affairs?
He is helping you guys to use your senses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Loadedpenvibes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is so wonderful... Can i post this on https://loadedpenvibes.com
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Danwakae(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
biacan:
Just in case he needs a chick wink y'all should forward my contact to him #spearkersbabe cool

Lolss

Let me give u his number :

Zebin zero Zebin, tonty por, zebinty tu, pipty pap, porty por.

Walahi no say I no tell u o, na cassava baba get o
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Cmanforall: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
biacan:
Just in case he needs a chick wink y'all should forward my contact to him #spearkersbabe cool
Send me message if you're serious

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
rusher14:

They did it to themselves.

It's not luck.
Since the creation of the state,no good governance.The only governor that tried was the then governor of Old Abia,Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu.All the arms of government in the state are underperforming especially the legislature and the executive.Take note,I am an Abian.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Loadedpenvibes(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice update, hope other learn

Can i post on loadedpenvibes.com

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by kernel01: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.

Nne muru gi gba aka Nwa.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by olas24u(f): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:
this brings to mind the era of Bush's family in usa.
Aristocrats are different from cultists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SEGLIZ: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
frowland:

It wont come to your myopic mind if it was Rochas trying to foist his son inlaw on imolites.

must you pass an insult just to make a comment.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by VillagePipu: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
When I say Igboland has no future, people would keep arguing. Just look at how Igbos in Abia have been rubbished.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by BeijinDossier: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:

Put aside the docile nature of abia people, they should have revolted with one voice long ago but as it is now the people of the state seems totally helpless.

The highlighted part captures it very well. This is what i have been talking about. Abia people are too docile and un-interested in their state and you would not look far to find out why the state is the worst in Nigeria since 1999. B2mario exhibits this same docile attitude that is very common to Abia people. B2mario would rather discuss other states from year to year but you can never find him discussing about his Abia state. Just look at how they sat by and allowed mediocres elected in positions of authority in their state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Kylekent59: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Turning government affair into family's affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by SEGLIZ: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
olas24u:

Aristocrats are different from cultists.

I get the point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Bighead9: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tomorrow one Idiot will leave Abia and come down to Anambra state to form IPOB when his own house is on fire.

Ndi ara.

Kikikikikikiki, you wan kiiiii me with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by BeijinDossier: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Since the creation of the state,no good goveranace.The only governor that tried was the then governor of Old Abia,Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu.All the arms of government in the state are underperforming especially the legislature and the executive.Take note,I am an Abian.

B2mario. come and read the highlighted part, the same thing i have been harping all along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by rusher14: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
spencekat:
Since the creation of the state,no good goveranace.The only governor that tried was the then governor of Old Abia,Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu.All the arms of government in the state are underperforming especially the legislature and the executive.Take note,I am an Abian.

It's sad but the people have to make concerted effort to elect the upright or at least the industrious amongst them.

Abia can do better.
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by Zhinglezy: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
[
Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by NORSIYK(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin And the useless Miscreants would be busy talking about the South West.... idiotic pigs..

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by spencekat(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sometimes,I avoid telling people that I am from Abia.Who did this to Abia please?

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by NORSIYK(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Honestly Ikpeazu is a weakling, I thought by now this man would have loosen himself from T.A Orji and here he's showing the world how weak he is

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by anytexy: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Disgracing myself.

Is your state not a disgrace already

After years of bad governance, is not fools and animals willl think of returning orji uzor kalu back to power.
I am with you, though I am Igbo. However, it cut across the state. The problem of Nigeria is we the electorate not the politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) by fergie001: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Fergie,where are you? It is time a revolution in abia is started,it is better ouk,Otti and ogah manage abia
Am.here ooooo....

I came down to Umuahia,my hometown 3months ago...

It isn't news.....

It's been on since March.....and it is unopposed.....Chris Adighije,an APC stalwart pronounced it personally 2 weeks ago.....

C/Rivers sef dey inside pit nah..... grin

But on a serious note.....I have long apologised to Tinubu, Aregbesola and co....Most of us who shout here from Abia don't stay in the state....in the last few months I have been here, I am speechless.....

The annoying part is that there is no rescue in sight....

Ouk,Otti and ogah are bad as well...

They were all in the pdp before now nah....have they changed?
They are professional rogues themselves......

They were told that one should step down for each other,they refused and hail from the same Senatorial Zone....

They are all mad....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.