Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide (24824 Views)

Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by tundey4all(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is murder not suicide

1 Like

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Brightest04(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Which fuckin' hell? Shebi you don go hell come back and you don confirm say the place exist?

You adherents of the Abrahamic religion should learn to acknowledge the fact that not every one believes in the fairy tales espoused in your "holy books" ... not every one is in consonance with the dictates of your religion ... not everyone is religious ... not everyone is gullible ...

A lot of individuals out there, including myself wish we weren't born ... a lot of individuals crave the inexplicable and soothing feeling of existing in nothingness ... a lot of us wanna leave this world but somethings hold us back ...

Never judge no one.

You must be the P.A to the devil to know he's smiling right now.

If I curse you na, all these mods no go waste time ban me ... "hsiloof taog" like you! grin

...In your comment you said a lot of you hate to be here and wish to leave but something holding you back
Please remove that thing that is holding you back and do the needful...DO AS SHE DID.
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by subtlemee(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
frowland:

The way you guys make demands on social media eh?
did I demand anything from you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by felaismyhero(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
LUCKY and BRAVE GIRL.
I really envy her.

Those thinking suicide victims are Cowards, try to kill yourself and see how difficult it is.
It takes a lot of determination and bravery.

We are the real cowards

Those claiming they are going to hell/heaven are jokers.
We are going back to where we were before our parents had sex.

Anyway, in less than 100years we the cowards here right now will be gone too.
All we are doing is postponing our death day.
bro,you are right.i just feel i still have a reason to be alive; otherwise suicide is really the smartest option.like those who go that way,the day i notice that my dreams are unachievable or hopeless,i go!
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by mrchineke: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79193826:

Unfortunately, anyone that commit suicide goes straight to Hell.

She took the easiest route and gave up easily.

Now the devil will be smiling, he won in her life.

Shame!

I am usually with you on all political matter but on this one I say, shut the F up.

This is one of the reason our country is still a shttt hole, people scared to die!
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by mrchineke: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
bro,you are right.i just feel i still have a reason to be alive; otherwise suicide is really the smartest option.like those who go that way,the day i notice that my dreams are unachievable or hopeless,i go!

Absolutely!

Chop Knuckle!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by mrchineke: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by mrchineke: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
LUCKY and BRAVE GIRL.
I really envy her.

Those thinking suicide victims are Cowards, try to kill yourself and see how difficult it is.

We are the real cowards

Truer words have never been said!

Chop Knuckle!!!
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by mostyg(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Which fuckin' hell? Shebi you don go hell come back and you don confirm say the place exist?

You adherents of the Abrahamic religion should learn to acknowledge the fact that not every one believes in the fairy tales espoused in your "holy books" ... not every one is in consonance with the dictates of your religion ... not everyone is religious ... not everyone is gullible ...

A lot of individuals out there, including myself wish we weren't born ... a lot of individuals crave the inexplicable and soothing feeling of existing in nothingness ... a lot of us wanna leave this world but somethings hold us back ...

Never judge no one.

You must be the P.A to the devil to know he's smiling right now.

If I curse you na, all these mods no go waste time ban me ... "hsiloof taog" like you! grin

Signature
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by elgramz: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why na cry
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by bushjeph: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Defenestration
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Sluacoast(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
LUCKY and BRAVE GIRL.
I really envy her.

We are the real cowards

OMG. could anyone listened to the whole crap this miscreant just uttered. Someone should contact this person and speak sense into him. Because what I could read and rationalise within this myopic write up is that,he's thinking of ways to end up this precious lives given to each and every one of us. Suicide is not the answer or even an option for a human being to think of. Just imagine if we all believe in such bullshit. Would any of us be alive today. Our lives on earth here was meant for a purpose. Irrespective of the condolence wishes we have given to departed ones who couldn't make it here today. Please changed your thinking. She taking her own life was the worst decision anyone could have ignorantly done.

1 Like

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Sluacoast(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Missperplexity0:
some suicide are necessary if you are in their shoes, you'd understand better
Stop acknowledging suicide please

1 Like

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Sluacoast(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aboki11:
Wen e go good 4 9ja? another person commit suicide again?

This Buhari Government self.

Since say everytin na Buhari.
If you want to hide any thing from a black man. The best meaningful place to hide it is in a book. We Nigeria don't read up first before jumping into conclusions. The incident didn't occur in Nigeria Dunderhead
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Sluacoast(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
Bro. Some walk their way through irrespective of the tremendous hardship. Your problem is that you lack faith within you.
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by EagleSquare1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
What could have been her reason for goodness sakes? Damn!!!

Leaving millions and millions heartbroken.

We pray for your soul
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Aboki11(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2019
How the hell did I not Know? Since everything that happens in the whole world is ascribed to the sitting president Nigeria, why will it not be Buhari again?
Sluacoast:

If you want to hide any thing from a black man. The best meaningful place to hide it is in a book. We Nigeria don't read up first before jumping into conclusions. The incident didn't occur in Nigeria Dunderhead
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by ChiefSweetus: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Waste of big boobsie undecided
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Contract fulfilled
Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thank you bro I really appreciate no hate no body is perfect and a wise men don't stop learning
[q auote author=PotatoSalad post=79194020]
Emm... Cringe worthy.. before you say I'm Hating, you need to do better + work on the video editing, too much colour saturation[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide by booksrite(f): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
did I demand anything from you?

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday / Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.