Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

There Are No Such Thing As A Good Or Bad Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Such Thing As A Good Or Bad Friends. (283 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching / There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Such Thing As A Good Or Bad Friends. by ledamaster(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
My late Dad once said to me on his dying bed, “Son, that one you call my friend is simply my Gulder friend, its only drinking Gulder that joins me and him, don't bother him with my problems”. He told me problem with people is expecting from others what they can't give.
Thinking about it now and based on the hard times I just got out of, I have come to realize what he meant. See there are nothing like a good or bad friend. Everyone one you once or still call a friend had something they brought to the table, either to uplift, uphold, stall, retrogress or sabotage you. Its either you gained an elevation or learnt a lesson.
Like my father guite put it perfectly, we have friends for different purposes, drinking friends, Soccer fan friends and so on. Problems starts when we begin to expect from our Gulder/Pepersoup friend what we expect from our Check book/cash friends,or hoping our Church friend to joins us for a drink. Mind you it matters not how much assistance you have renderred to them in their times of need, if you place your trust in them, they will buckle cos thats not their role in your life!.
If only we would learn how and then go ahead to seperate the wheat from the chaffs and place each of our friends at exactly where they belonged, I mean putting round pegs in round hole so to speak. I knw this world would be a better place for us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download The Latest Communication App, DOUBLET / Become A Visa Agent & Earn More Than N500,000 Monthly / Ladies Are To be Blamed Of 96% Causes Of Brake-up In Every Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.