Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching (2957 Views)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2023
There is no such thing as Husband Snatching

A man chooses who he wants to be with so fighting a woman both physically and online over a man who has clarified himself that he knows what he wants

Men know what they do want and with who

Having his child won't stop him

The people who are siding that lady already know the deep truth and is either they are in that situation

The lady kept saying I will do everything to fight for my man

Neglecting that fighting for each other is important you both fight for each other

Why should a marriage or a relationship be one sided

It doesn't change the fact that you are a good or a bad partner

We have come across good women for their husband and still get cheated let's not talk of the bad bitch

Sometimes it's never about your character or you not sexually satisfying him

Some men eyes dey outside and we call it long throat

Even when they were single to you they were not faithful is now in marriage they will be faithful to you

Women can do better by not accepting disrespect into their relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Eyinju112(f): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
You just wrote trash bimpe. Wtf you saying woman? The saying says fight for what is yours… I’d fight for my man like a tiger, with all my claws, all my teeth…
So I should let him go even if na jazz them Dey take call am? So I should let him go because the other bitch is better than me in bed…. If sex is the issue I’ll spice our sex up, if my attitude is the problem I need to work on myself, and if jazz is the problem, I can go any length to loosen my man from every bondage. Listen it’s always so hard for an upright man to walk away with a mistress…

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Que Sera , Que Sera

What is yours will be yours

If you are fighting over it then is not yours

No man that truly love you will put you in this issues ⚠️

Eyinju112:
You just wrote trash bimpe. Wtf you saying woman? The saying says fight for what is yours… I’d fight for my man like a tiger, with all my claws, all my teeth…
So I should let him go even if na jazz them Dey take call am? So I should let him go because the other bitch is better than me in bed…. If sex is the issue I’ll spice our sex up, if my attitude is the problem I need to work on myself, and if jazz is the problem, I can go any length to loosen my man from every bondage. Listen it’s always so hard for an upright man to walk away with a mistress…

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Ebonygeek(f): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
Damn. I hope he works this hard to keep you too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2023
She need to wake up

Because no man that love a lady deeply who put her through that at all

Ebonygeek:

Damn. I hope he works this hard to keep you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by louiziana(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2023
No such thing as adultery or cheating too I guess, mumu post just for cheap trend.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by FalseProphet1(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
My dear bimpe isn't married and is currently planning to snatch another woman's husband, that's why she's trying to justify her actions here. Don't stress yourself on this matter.

This I have seen.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Eyinju112(f): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Do you think a man would stay with an Ill attitude woman because of love, the Ill attitude would kill the love with time my dear sister… so because what will be will be, I should be acting in a way he doesn’t like then if he cheats I’d then assume he’s not my man lol….Check on every man that cheat if no be jazz then the wife isn’t making them happy. My man had cheated twice on different occasions, and those twice were because we were having serious issues. Serious issues we don’t call or text for months. And when we got back I saw the traces but I couldn’t blame him too much as I understood he must have done that to cool his head. It’s been straight two years now no serious issues, no fight just happiness and I’m telling you I haven’t seen a trace of any other woman. A woman needs to work on her self every fvcking day.
Wordsfrombimpe:
Que Sera , Que Sera

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Lmao

I resemble those kinds of people I made an emphasis and you are busy justifying what you don't with wrong assumptions

FalseProphet1:

My dear bimpe isn't married and is currently to snatch another woman's husband, that's why she's trying to justify her actions here. Don't stress yourself on this matter.

This I have seen.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by talk2hb1(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

A man chooses who he wants to be with so fighting a woman both physically and online over a man who has clarified himself that he knows what he wants

Very Right On This!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2023
You are writing this because you are not happy in that relationship and yes is your choice to stay or not stay not my decision

Whatever rocks your boat

Eyinju112:
Do you think a man would stay with an Ill attitude woman because of love, the Ill attitude would kill the love with time my dear sister… so because what will be will be, I should be acting in a way he doesn’t like then if he cheats I’d then assume he’s not my man lol….Check on every man that cheat if no be jazz then the wife isn’t making them happy. My man had cheated twice on different occasions, and those twice were because we were having serious issues. Serious issues we don’t call or text for months. And when we got back I saw the traces but I couldn’t blame him too much as I understood he must have done that to cool his head. It’s been straight two years now no serious issues, no fight just happiness and I’m telling you I haven’t seen a trace of any other woman. A woman needs to work on her self every fvcking day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Fact

talk2hb1:

Very Right On This!!!
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Eyinju112(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahaha Can we face the reality that this post of yours is rubbish upon nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂
Wordsfrombimpe:

You are writing this because you are not happy in that relationship and yes is your choice to stay or not stay not my decision

Whatever rocks your boat

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Laugh out loud

Whatever rocks your boat

All the best

Eyinju112:
Hahahaha Can we face the reality that this post of yours is rubbish upon nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by czarr(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Is it that you have nothing else in your brain except man and woman talk? If it's not vagina, it's prick or sex....rest madam this is not content, it's boredom.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
If its not content you won't click

You are the one with boredom for you to click

You had no business clicking

czarr:
Is it that you have nothing else in your brain except man and woman talk? If it's not vagina, it's prick or sex....rest madam this is not content, it's boredom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by czarr(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If its not content you won't click

You are the one with boredom for you to click

You had no business clicking

look for other streams of income and quit talking about man everytime, if konji dey catch you talk. Everyday man and relationship, you no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why are you in a romance section

You should be in business section right

czarr:
look for other streams of income and quit talking about man everytime, if konji dey catch you talk. Everyday man and relationship, you no dey tire?
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Portable, Proposal Ended Wrongly, Infidelity Saga

Kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcuLXVc4M4U
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by DonroxyII: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
Hohaaaa ... Damn Straight to the Point kiss

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
I just found that Tune In Online Radio feature my podcast without being a sponsor

Thank you & God bless you

I am inspired that my podcast is making an impact and changing lives

The link ⬇️

https://tunein.com/podcasts/p2468616/

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Sometimes, some women cause men to do so.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Osashalom: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
Your last line is so true. It is always so hard for an upright man to walk away with a mistress

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hmmn

Truvelisback:
Sometimes, some women cause men to do so.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Art, Writing ,Don't Give Up, Get To Understand Men It's About The Simple Things, Vote Wisely And Entrepreneurship Development - Whorepoemorgasm

As an introduction to myself, I like to say that I'm firstly a writer, not yet a very decorated one but I have had a work of mine that's been read over some popular podcast in Southwest Nigeria back in the days, and that was noticed from my page on Instagram, since I've been sharing my work on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the likes, which has helped to give me a wider far-reaching audience.

Though a graduate of Mathematics from the Federal University of Technology, writing is what I chose to do fulltime, asides a few businesses I run like my clothing line which I also design myself, not just because it comes naturally to me and perhaps a tad effortlessly, but because I am really adept at it! Albeit, I didn't realize just how good I was until I started sharing my poems and proses all over social media platforms, then started getting a few nods or accolades here and there! As a kid I also was the lead-debater in Primary School and was chosen to represent my school in a debate that was aired live on NTA TV in Lagos State since I was really well-spoken and exuded a lot of confidence in the use of the English language for a kid my age who grew up in rural Nigeria.

I read a lot of books growing up as my dad was also an avid reader, he made sure he bought loads of books which he didn't even always have the chance to read unlike the newspapers he got everyday because he liked to keep abreast of everything going on within his surroundings and I was the only one of his kids he allowed to touch them because even then, I would read it from front page to the back like I was reading a novel!

My writing style is basically influenced by many authors, ranging from Aristophanes to Chinua Achebe, Shakespeare and even Wole Soyinka, because of the wide range books I read growing up, so I learned a subtle way of writing that's both educative and yet entertaining.

I chose to go into writing after I was brutalized by the Nigerian police back in my school days and almost got shot by them for doing nothing other than exist, that was when I knew I had a purpose which was to enlighten my fellow Africans who seem to have gone so far from who and what we used to be due to the divide and conquer tactics that our colonial masters used to polarize us and still use down till this day!

I come from a family of 6, comprising of my parents who are still very much alive, and my siblings. I have three brothers and two girls, I happen to be the fifth child, the second to last kid and the one boy between the two girls so all my brothers are older than me while I have just one younger sibling, my sister whom I grew up with hand-in-hand. I love my family and wouldn't replace them if I had the chance, because like I said in a piece I posted on social media, they made me who I am and I'll quote myself again: "In life, nothing has a greater influence as much as lessons learnt, not from random people but especially from family and friends." Nothing could be truer than that fact because I love and learn a thing or two from each of my family members and my very few friends...

Listen On Tune In Podcast ⬇️

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Digital-Bimpe-Podcast--Tv-p2468616/?topicId=257849299

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Mermaid123: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

Sorry to ask but would that man fight for u like a tiger with all his claws and sharp teeth. Hope u know that u may fight for him and he may still leave u pls dont waste ur time u cant force a fully grown adult to stay with u thats the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
She is not ready to listen

You have said your part

Mermaid123:

Sorry to ask but would that man fight for u like a tiger with all his claws and sharp teeth. Hope u know that u may fight for him and he may still leave u pls dont waste ur time u cant force a fully grown adult to stay with u thats the fact.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Available

1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Karlifate: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Que Sera , Que Sera

Consolation talk from a lazy ass.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by Karlifate: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

You've done justice to this thread with your first post, no need to shalaye anything for anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching by kiddkash(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
I like this. Fight for what is yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You / I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.