Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (37151 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by BruncleZuma: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by pahoehoe: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Hmmm!!!! Why will he not shake. Is he not afraid of his life? If you are interested in mastering how to export products to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by blackaxe78: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Is he not human!

No one is a superman at that point.

Have see people referred to as strongmen plead for mercy when the ultimate faces them

Its just natural to shake when odds are physically staring at you at close range and you so so outnumbered.
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by QueenSekxy(f): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Lol. More to come.
Next level kawai grin
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Galaticos444: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2019
My friend dad and brother has bn kidnapped for 3months now and i can say she has bn living in agony ever-since,we shud recommend death sentence 4kidnnappers

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2019
and this one study law in school? what is he trying to say exactly because I can't understand this gibberish?

your convoy was attacked, you shoot on the air, your armed men were jittery, people now go railway, people can travel by air bla bla

I asked again what's Aketi saying? is he high on cow sheet or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by vicfajeze: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2019
DEM TELL U SAY POLICEMEN GET LIVER ESPECIALLY MEN IN BLACK?WALAHI NA ONLY MOPOL FILL TRY SMALL
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Muzikluva(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2019
In the total length of this statement, he made absolutely no sense and he was even proud to show off his senselessness and insensitivity. You should have come here with the bodies of the kidnappers or with them in handcuffs in lieu of this gibberish talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by SEGLIZ: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2019
so you expect him to die for you like you will be for the orphans and widows.
why did he chose to be your orderly, the real reason? do you know? No. he did so to make his life better off.
who wan die for useless politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Jasen1(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2019
He's inside bed bullet proof car de tell them let's move on

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by CalabarPikin: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Why u no cawi 1 if ur sons wre b hard man mk e com be ur orderly....

Lobish

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Agbalanze(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Your orderly will be shot at sight while you will be whisked away, only to be released after ransome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Offpoint1: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2019
ifunanyababe:

Reading this guy talk sef... Is he encouraging rail transportation system
Any rail station dey Akure wey him dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Tobinrobin(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2019
He didn’t even talk about what he’s going to do to reduce the kidnappers or even to safeguard the lives of the people. This is mere boasting, clueless bunch of leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Tobinrobin(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Ritacruz:
See below

Niqqa get a job
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Truflexunits(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Adephemmy300:
Which yeye advantage, how many people have money for flight.. Shay na all of us get convoy, that Ibadan-Akure road has been like that for a while now but dem no care, after he passed through what measures has he taken to ensure that such doesn't linger on.. I read an account of a woman who was abducted alongside her family on that road, it was traumatising. Please they should do something and he shouldn't come out and be saying shit.
don’t mind him as if there’s railway in akure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by jayextra(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Talking security my @ss! He failed to act and secure that road.

He caused kidnappers to retreat into bush when his ADC fired warning shots. He identified kidnappers, no consequence, no arrest, no shoot at sight and kill, no body bag.....but now the people coming behind governor on that road are at risk.

This Governor is telling us kidnapping is a trend and to bear through it like we did armed robbery. People did not bear through armed robbery, we just did not have choice and many people lost lives and property. Is the Governor advising us that government will treat kidnapping and terrorism like they did arm robbery.....use citizen lives and bloodshed to earn security allocations?

This Governor should not return to govern anywhere in Yorubaland. We donate him to go govern in SE.
In as much as were making sense before ur brain started shaking

SE kee u there...y'all got served,enjoy d Next Level grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Why can't they aim and shoot at them. His orderly shot into the air so as to tell then that a Governor is on the road or rather to give them opportunity to regroup and kidnap other people.

Ondo people voted for a weakling and a coward that has no guts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by OfficialAPCNig: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Cc: Gabriel004

We solidly trust His Excellency, President M. Buhari and his bands of ragtag armed fulani terrorists to lead the SW to the Next Level.

We, from SW is enjoying this Next Level.

Una never see anything. Una made-in-osogbo sophistikation will lead to una demise.
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by afroniger: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
What will now be the fate of the common man without security orderly?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by lastempero: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Call them by name, you where attacked by fulani bandits stop pretending u dont know.
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2019
I advise Akeredeolu to come to Abuja-Kaduna Express Way whether he will not be kidnapped.Lily-liver police they only take delight in intimidating civilians but shiver when they hear that armed robbers or kidnappers are within proximity.
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by 989900: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Im not sure Akeredolu was ever ready for governance. Its not every SAN that has the capacity to govern and Akeredolu is one of those.

I pity Ondo people. Your Governor does not fit in the political class of a Yoruba politician. This guy does not know how to talk politics at all. What a mess!

I was looking for a comment like this. These guys and motor park touts, WTF is the difference?
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
They refuse to fix the country, steal the money and want PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by okonja(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2019
ifunanyababe:
"I have encountered them once and even as a governor with my crew, I remembered I had to tell my people to move on. My orderly was shaking. But I said wherever they (kidnappers) were, we would confront them," Akeredolu said.

Even if I walk they cannot kidnap me. I have passed the stage.

Your jazz sure for you be that oh! grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by FASASI1(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
Yet Yoruba youths see Buhari as their hero and spend most of their precious time attacking and bullying Igbos who have done them no bad, it is well
Na because say hunger never start to they kill them, am a Yoruba but I just don't understand why people in their right sense will vote for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by 989900: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
and this one study law in school? what is he trying to say exactly because I can't understand this gibberish?

your convoy was attacked, you shoot on the air, your armed men were jittery, people now go railway, people can travel by air bla bla

I asked again what's Aketi saying? is he high on cow sheet or what?

Thank God for this comment, 'cause I was thinking maybe because I'm just waking up my brain never finish booting.

Aketi don high.

Railway from Akure to where? What kind?

Ode ni boboi sha!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by loomer: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Because you dey inside bulletproof car
Re: Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us by thebestprice(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Even while inside a bullet proof submission ! He was still jittery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives NASS Winners In His Constituency (Photos) / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.