Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This (932 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This by Atikuorbuhari: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
After the Nigerian Senator, Shehu Sani forwarded the message of the outgoing Senate President, Bukola Saraki giving the family of Leah Sharibu severance package to his wife multiple times, his wife warned him not to try it.

See his Tweet...

"Yesterday,I forwarded to the Instagram Inbox of my spouse that our outgoing senate President has donated his severance package to the Leah Sharibu’s family and the IDPs,at first she pretended not to read it,after I resend she replied “I know you well well,make you no try am”.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/senator-shehu-sanis-wife-warns-him.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This by essenceplus: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This by auntysimbiat(f): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
lol...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This by Homeboiy: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
And so?

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rains Money On Yinka Ayefele At His Mothers Burial - Nigerians React / Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos / Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.