Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day (69968 Views)

Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Paulo3ree(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Doggy pose in front of Jesus' sculpture
grin
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by rocknation62(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Flourish360:

Like seriously Carnally minded??
yh! Dnt they act drama in churches! For crying out loud dis is just a mere pose & stop giving it different interpretations...
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
another person's fiancé/gf with that unnecessary sultry pose even in the house of God

what manner of insanity is that

2 Likes

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by cookingsoul(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
smh

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by greypencils: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Its obvious none of those bridesmaids have men who want to marry them. You dare not do such if you respect your man.

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Lufthansa: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
For church premises for that matter! And Deeper life dey sanction husband and wife to be coz they ate together in the same plate before their solemnization.

Murjem:
I mean, what sort of nonsense is this
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Lufthansa: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
So na drama den dey act? Funny you!

rocknation62:
yh! Dnt they act drama in churches! For crying out loud dis is just a mere pose & stop giving it different interpretations...
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Oguieke(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
uwa mmebi
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by judeodion(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
The last man on the right is having party right there...
GistMore:
GistMore.com

The Bride and her bridesmaids in all smiles as they give the groom and his groomsmen doggy pose on wedding day.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bride-her-bridesmaids-give-groom-and-his-groomsmen-doggy-pose-on-wedding-day

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Brightest04(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Hope the happiness continues like that and no battering tomorrow
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Rajosh(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Murjem:
Arrant nonsense
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Hydronium(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2019
The funny thing is the image looking down upon them like...

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by urchmanio(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin
OkaNaUbe:
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by omaclarry(m): 2:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Can u imagine, infront of Jesus�
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 11, 2019
That photographer must be a born again Muslim like GOT...
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by leriment: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2019
My question is what churches..pastors..or assembly is joining all this immorally deficient couples. Some church should just kuku run as a cartel.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by elgramz: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Unprofessional photographer
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by kb4mee: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2019
this one tear mouth...in front of Jesus ...chai Christian

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy why christain no dey respect image of their god ?

Dem dey do yodi yodi in front of him. Oga oo
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by codedthingzzzzz: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2019
hmmm i dey feel the guy by the right doing sum ...real G [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by rocknation62(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Lufthansa:
So na drama den dey act? Funny you!

Mister,does dat look like drama to u? I only used drama to site an example...funny you!
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by shomutuski(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Murjem:

Same question riddling my mind.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by ddeola: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
I no dey o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
These people are clearly IPOB.

Cumtroller:
Afonja’s can do rubbish I swear. Immorality is their trademark.
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by cho25bc(f): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
doggy pose in front of Jesus Christ's image?that is gross disrespect for God. This new generation lacks morality and fear of God. does their church lack discipline or are they the deviant ones? their pastor should scold them for that,seriously uncalled for.
But dat guy at the right far end dey enjoy ooo,only him +2 big asses on a doggy level grin
Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by danwantu: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore:
See More Doggy Pose Wedding Photos + Video >> HERE >> http://gistmore.com/bride-her-bridesmaids-give-groom-and-his-groomsmen-doggy-pose-on-wedding-day
which kind yeye pose be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Murjem:

There goes retarded adults for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.