Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (59606 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by ibkayee(f): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by ibkayee(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Sounds bitter grin a whole lot of bitter grin
The bile is even seeping out of his ears

oohhh ibkayee what have you done grin
Lol me ke cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by sowilli: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
baby124:

Tell him since you both work, he will have to help out around the house as a responsible husband. Did you guys do any marriage counseling and is he really a Christian? Or he just goes to church because he wants to get married.

Madam! Don’t call your husband a lunatic! I know you are angry but it’s not good. It shows you have anger issues and you have a sharp mouth! Remember you are both from different upbringing. You have to make it work for you.
I knew she had a problem when she said 7 am oo, weekend when someone is supposed to be resting. They are both immature couples. Marriage isn’t meant for the both of them. They both have issues and can’t come to the truth to help each other.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Ugosample(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I can't even vex, it is you... grin
lol
what I said is it not true
I know say naija men SOME TIMES no dey try
but you see naija women? lmao una no dey try for unasef too
like Kennygee said, we are victims of the society
that's just the summary
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by sowilli: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2019
In my experience I have found that age is never a sign of maturity.... never. For some reasons, I don’t like to believe one person is right and the other is wrong when both partners got married late. Any lady who gets married at an age above 30 and a guy above 35 ought to have had enough experience to handle relationships.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by shilesa: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Leave this marriage now!
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Thegamingorca(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol me ke cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Pataricatering(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Such a stupid comment !
Abfinest007:
I got no sympathy for u .what were u doing before u got to ur mid thirties .I guess u chase d serious guys away
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Ugosample:

lol

what I said
is it not true

I know say naija men SOME TIMES no dey try

but you see naija women?
lmao
una no dey try for unasef too

like Kenn ygee said, we are victims of the society

that's just the summary

Issokay... grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na so....
Your friend indeed.
Please stay away from sniper

cheesy cheesy cheesy haha nor be me oh
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by mysticwarrior(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na so....
Your friend indeed.
Please stay away from sniper
na him friend no be him
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by longitudemedia(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Considering the fact that you're in your mid 30s doesn't mean you have to enslave yourself for live. I have some questions for you

1. Are you Jesus child or girlfriend?
2. Do you read and understand the Bible?
3. Is your future tied to the wish of a pastor?
4. Do you love him? DO U PRAY FOR HIM?
5. Are you ready to make your marriage work?
6. Will Fibrod or low sperm count determine your child bearing?
7. Do you see a future in him?

If you can answer all the above questions sincerely, I can bet it with u that WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR SOME BOOKS TO HELP YOU.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:

cheesy cheesy cheesy haha nor be me oh

OK bro..
Stay close to your friend.. Don't allow him to overwork himself emotionally.
Better days ahead!!!
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2019
mysticwarrior:
na him friend no be him

Alright, mate.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by balonaija(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
na wahala...
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by mekussa(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Your foolishness no get part two.... Na pastors be una match makers ba?... I wonder what happened to those days when people were mature enough to choose their partners. He is mistreating you? Go and call your pastor nah... Abi na NAIRALAND send you meke you go marry one idiot you don't know from ADAM

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Pearl05(f): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2019
This marriage can be save. It hasn't gone all bad.

But the question is do you want it saved?

4 months is too small to term someone childless in a marriage.

Your spouse has his shortcomings likewise you.

Believe me you can have your husband back in a better refined way. A man that has someone he has high regards and respect for who can talk to him is not totally written off. He is responsible to some degree and picks his bill. Stop looking at his bad side but focus on his strength, the good things he do.

His medical condition is already depressing to him that's why he pushes blame to you.

Talk to your husband, have heart to heart talk with him. And assure him of your commitment and willingness to stand by him in this trying time till you find solution to your problem.

Above all pray.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by DECENCY3: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Thank your stars that you have not gotten any issue for him. If you like deliver another Jesus or Mohammed, his type never change. It is his character inbuilt.

The best thing is to walk away. Forget about what people will say, what the church will say and what your family will say. It is about your happiness and that's all.

The mistake has been made but must you continue to dwell in the mistake and allowing it to define your life and moreso your happiness

No dear, you owe yourself one thing and thats happiness. Happiness is free and very important.

Depression is real .
Emotional torture is worse than the physical violence. In depression only you know how you feel. No matter how you explain people will think you can still endure so far there is no physical injury. Before you know you see yourself sliding into depression.

Please be

BOLD
TAKE A WALK
DEFINE YOUR YOUR FUTURE AND HAPPINESS.

remember he will never change except God does it.

Imagine to insult you with his deficiecy. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by BigDick70inch(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Prompto:
You are the lunatic if you can’t wake up to warn the food for him while he did not insist you cook. I can imagine my wife tell me that. The foolish thing about your kind of person is you are barely ready to give anything to make your relationship work.

So it’s pointless telling you things to make your relationship work. When I go tru tales of ladies who do not have a single good thing to say about their husband my advice remain one n the same. If you can’t deal break up, u are lucky u do not have a kid yet, you have a justifiable reason in the fact that he beat n slaps you so break up. Chose wisely next time n also understand there’s no eldorado in marriage. It’s give n take, give n take of lots of disdain n understanding.

Until the husband shows up on NL to tell how insultive n irresponsible she is to her wife duties. This are glaring from the tone of her narration, n the tale of low sperm count does not mean a man can’t get a woman pregnant in record time.

God bless u my brother...
Let those dumbo continue to ass lick Oo..
They..only listened to female version of the story and they have concluded she is saying the truth..
She..emphasized so much on the guy having low sperm count..
But..who knows if the fibroid she had has eaten into her womb..which prevent her from getting pregnant..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by rOsy247(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2019
This is what happens when u enter marriage cos of desperation for whatever reason.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Pearl05(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Elesta:

I cooked rice d previous evening and I told him to please just warm it in d morning since he likes eating early, that was another problem ohmhe said, how can I b telling him to warm food.Imagine.I am living with a lunatic

You can wake early and make his breakfast then go back to sleep. Its not a big deal. How long will it take to achieve that?
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2019
dancewith:
This story is the reason why we should not believe one side of a story until both are presented

First, she was very unserious to very serious suitors when she had her youths and opportunities

Two, she boldly declared she wouldn't have married her husband if not for her age and fibroid history

Three, she is mad her husband wouldn't warm food by himself early in the morning

She can publicly call her husband names like animal, lunatic, idiot, useless etc.

In the event the husband slapped her, which she is strongly holding on to, she admitted an exchange of words between them. No one knows the manner of her talk back and if she has a sharp tongues with which she lashed at the man and added insults and abuses

I can reasonable assume you are a very abusive wife who has so much feeling of entitlement. From the word go you assumed this man is not worthwhile and not up to your usual standards, but you accepted because you couldn't do better at that point. This has likely shown in your attitude towards him. I strongly suspect you have attitude issues and feels everyone is wrong except you

I have never understood why a woman or man would secretly go through their spouse's phone records. This is a crime. You would end up angering the person involved and bringing toxicity in the relationship. And with someone like you, I can only imagine the abusive manner you handled this leading to more toxicity in the union and alienating the man further

You decided to marry him and felt you did him a favour. You probably expected him to worship you and you probably asserts way too much authority on this marriage than you should. Few men would tolerate this. And when they show this intolerance to your attitude and behaviour, you term it abuse

You are the problem here actually and it's so glaring. It's a wonder few are seeing this. Work on your attitude, your abusive manner, your character, your high headedness and overt feeling of entitlement. You do not understand what marriage and responsibilities mean and when you do have kids, your attitude would only get worse for him.

Research has shown that over 50% of women that marry late in Nigeria (from 35yrs and above) are mostly as a result of not having had suitors, but either they felt they could get better suitors and hence rejected good suitors or were themselves rejected by those previous suitors who saw them as not being wife materials . Its highly possible the rushed marriage prevented this man from seeing your bad characters not the other way round

Good luck

May your wisdom never run dry. You summarized my take on this matter.

On the bolded, trust me, the guy knew he was about to get a bad deal so, that's why he kept trying to get back with his Ex. He probably only went along due to societal pressures of bearing a child hence, his regrets when things didn't pan out as hoped.

They both played themselves, but this woman is very TOXIC.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You and all the people that liked your post will meet bitterness .your daughters or you will reach old age no marriage

Nonsense

Are you alright?
She said it loud and clear
*that she wasn't serious with the serious guys that sought for hand in marriage/relationship*
Until in her late thirties.

So we should be singing praise for her, for thinking that she control the future. For thinking that whenever she decides to be serious, she can just walk into a crowd of men and pick the one that satisfy her marital fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Timbuktuo: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Praktikals:

Its easy for you to type all the things above because you dont know how it feels for a lady to be single in her mid thirties.

It's not the end of the world. The question is why did she have to settle in her mid-thirties? They have been toasting this woman since JSS3, how come she wasn't able o pick from the thousands of guys who showed her interest before she hit 30?

If a woman values marriage, it would be wise of her to hook a partner while they are coming in rush-rush, not when market is closing and the only customers remaining are waiting for scraps. Not saying she's scrap but you should get the message.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by alexola20(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Report him to Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Are you alright?
She said it loud and clear
*that she wasn't serious with the serious guys that sought for hand in marriage/relationship*
Until in her late thirties.

So we should be singing praise for her, for thinking that she control the future. For thinking that whenever she decides to be serious, she can just walk into a crowd of men and pick the one that satisfy her marital fantasy.

.read his post on reason y she married late and what prompted the responses

Be frank and sincere if you had a sister like that and people outside sit and concluded on why she married late like he did how would you feel ? Bw honest with yourself
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Okay fair enough, that’s the case for some women. But some do not have thousands of guys chasing them? I don’t understand where this misconception comes from. Some women really struggle all their life to find a decent man because men just do not come their way. Or what about women who are introverted, or the indoor type who don’t meet people like others? Some of you men can be soo myopic, it’s disgusting.
Timbuktuo:

It's not the end of the world. The question is why did she have to settle in her mid-thirties? They have been toasting this woman since JSS3, how come she wasn't able o pick from the thousands of guys who showed her interest before she hit 30?

If a woman values marriage, it would be wise of her to hook a partner while they are coming in rush-rush, not when market is closing and the only customers remaining are waiting for scraps. Not saying she's scrap but you should get the message.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Daboomb: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Women suffer far more than men, it's because of our society.

That is a cunning fallacy designed to make women look weak nd curry undeserved sympathy.
It is suffering that make men die earlier than women but the bad thing about men is that they dont whine, dont complain and pretend it is not happening, just to appear 'macho'
. undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Daboomb: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Elesta:

it's bo I typed not boo
and I am still legally married to d idiot. until I leave him, I am on my own

You have called your husband an idiot, a lunatic and all sorts of bad names.
A women who is so disrespectful, so uncouth and mannerless, can NEVER enjoy married life.......no ownder all your former "could-be husbands" find you unworthy or marriage.

You can insult me too o but l bet from the little l have read from you (not minding that your husband's part o the story is not here and you most likely garnish the story to make him look like Lucifer)...........any man who marries you will stand to regret ever marrying.
Please divorce the man quick-quick, it is God's doing that there is no children between the two of you yet so the divorce cant be quick.
God has just heard the prayers of that man, l rejoice with him so much.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Newbreed2018: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Without knowing who this Bum is while replying... I make bold to say I know this woman in REAL LIFE.

An Adventist.
Very Aggressive
Bitter
Acrimonous
Vile
Jealous
Wicked
Proud

I knew from onset marriage to this woman wouldn't last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.