Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) (24433 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by TANID(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2019
That's Good For Her
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2019
carterguccy:
That game nah scam if you know u know!!!

I almost fell for this same shit some years ago at Iwo-road Ibadan under the bridge.. But I was Smart enough and contented with what I have so i just japa jejely grin grin

what's the game about?
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Offpoint1: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
Okay ohhh! Please nairaland welcome a new friend from Cameroon
A male or female?
A Nigerian base in Cameroon or A Cameroonian base in Cameroon
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Forreellinc: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Only God knows the situation that would have pushed her into gambling in the first place
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by jamixtiger: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2019
[b][/b] gamblers
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Appelmoik(m): 3:05am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:

tu es le bienvenu ici

1 Like

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the moment a Banku seller burst into tears crying bitterly after losing her money to Gamblers.

According to who shared the post, wrote: " You no go sell you go come do asor".

Watch The Video Here...https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/banku-seller-cries-bitterly-after.html?m=1

which one is banku seller? I thought the op actually mean to say puna seller lol....

That's what you got when your village people de village de blow flute for you lwkmd
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Basseybruce: 3:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Shmmmm
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by LilSmith55(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2019
carterguccy:
That game nah scam if you know u know!!!

I almost fell for this same shit some years ago at Iwo-road Ibadan under the bridge.. But I was Smart enough and contented with what I have so i just japa jejely grin grin

Iwo-Road?? If person no get sense for that place ehn, dem go collect ur life savings... What about those that will be pretending to want to buy phone from these scammer, u that is passing jejely, dem go call u say make u help dem(buyer) check the phone before dem buy am, if you don answer dem like dis... your own don finish
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Offpoint1: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
Oboy na male ohh, a pure Cameroonia nationality
Na pure Cameroonian dey blow pidgin English like this? abeg na Nigeria dem born you jor.
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by bendike: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
Welcome bro. Are you really from Cameroon? What is it like over there?
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by balonaija(f): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Offpoint1: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
I'm from the English speaking site, still same no difference between us for
OK, I never knew Cameroon have English speaking side, I thought everything is French.

Help me arrange fine Cameroonian babes abeg
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Offpoint1: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
I'm looking for a female friend age 22 up, I got just few weeks here. Stay in Lagos only Lagos girls . I'm in lekki quote author=Offpoint1 post=79214708]
OK, I never knew Cameroon have English speaking side, I thought everything is French.

Help me arrange fine Cameroonian babes abeg
Settle me well I go arrange for you... cheesy
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Offpoint1: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
Bad guy how much k
I no go give you price, na you go tell me how much you fit spare.
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by jamesfadairo(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
LilSmith55:

Iwo-Road?? If person no get sense for that place ehn, dem go collect ur life savings... What about those that will be pretending to want to buy phone from these scammer, u that is passing jejely, dem go call u say make u help dem(buyer) check the phone before dem buy am, if you don answer dem like dis... your own don finish

lol, if you answer them, what's going to happen?
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by LilSmith55(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
jamesfadairo:

lol, if you answer them, what's going to happen?

After like 15sec of u help in checking d phone, Na that time the dem(seller) go tell u say phone done lost say make u empty ur pocket, dem go just collect everytn wey dey ur body, Money oo, phone oo even if u get ATM card with u dem go follow u go ATM to go collect d small change wey u get. Those people dey use jazz sha
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by PurestBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol, they do it at Mokola too by koto boys, Mayowa and his gangs. Them dey look face sha cos we grew up together
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by jamesfadairo(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2019
LilSmith55:

After like 15sec of u help in checking d phone, Na that time the dem(seller) go tell u say phone done lost say make u empty ur pocket, dem go just collect everytn wey dey ur body, Money oo, phone oo even if u get ATM card with u dem go follow u go ATM to go collect d small change wey u get. Those people dey use jazz sha

Lolzz.... Chai! may God have mercies o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by jamesfadairo(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2019
PurestBoy:
Lol, they do it at Mokola too by koto boys, Mayowa and his gangs. Them dey look face sha cos we grew up together

so you're a tough street guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Imprisonment: 4 Offences Punished With A Life Sentence / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.