Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) (36118 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
frank322:
flavor repair this boy eyes nw

As a pastor or doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by EternalBeing: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Good Humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2019
When we tell them miracle is fake they say we are fools. No pastor will dare heal this boy cos they are fake
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Grace has indeed located this guy.....heavens be praised!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Witnes: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour won my heart here on d second pix sharing tears. Thumps up flavour, more lubricant to all your joints.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just make sure you get blind such that your eyes are almost poked out and watch me adopt you

[img]https:///view/ojos-saltones-gif-10583648.gif[/img]
Something like that

Pukes angry
Jesu....pukes
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Reelmii: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2019
real definition of WHEN THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE..... if this blind guy can locate his helper

there is nothing stopping me from locating mine

all those commiting suicide or those that are harbouring the thoughts should use this guy's story to have hope

suicide is never the best solution

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by freshyung: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by ziziangel(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Awesome act! If each one could reach one...the world will turn out better

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Talentsportal: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour has done so much for this boy
God will bless him more
wish we all will learn from this

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by victormmm(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2019

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
The thing is people with disabilities have little chance of survival in the world, especially Africa particularly In Nigeria So Favour is just boosted the boys chances in life by adopting him,I hope to adopt one or two some day Just awaiting a level of Financial Maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
grandstar:
I'm worried for the boy as Flavour maybe bisexual.

Flavour should buy the boy eSight glasses. Thank me later

You are mad..Go purge your mind from those prugent substances..Dimwitted simpleton of the lowest ebb.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Rockandroll(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
This was after he was spotted with Miss USA.....another beauty queen baby mama now loading.
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
NwaJozi:
I don’t understand the 2nd picture

You dont understand a show of love? Or what are you saying...?

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Qsscruz:

You are mad..Go purge your mind from those prugent substances..Dimwitted simpleton of the lowest ebb.

grin grin grin

Easy bruv not every comment deserves a response...

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2019
The day Is Coming I will give you eSlap You Just like bringing the violent thought in Someone

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavor Thank and God Bless you, But how will the Boy Know He is in US or Was in US

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by skales67(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2019
grandstar:

NwaJozi:

When a woman holds a little girl/child tenderly and lovingly, it is normal....

When a man does same, he's a paedophile, bisexual etc Sorry for Una!!

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2019
dadavivo:
God picked this guy call o.

Meanwhile, me wey dey see I don wait for my call sotey I don dey lose weight

God has diverted your number to voice-mail
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by balonaija(f): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Good go see him do something else other than fuckingggg pretty women.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by lucind(f): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2019
God bless you Flavour, I'm crying already! :-
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by nelson7777: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
NwaJozi:
It means, my boy I love you and I got ur back no matter what, also son, am not ashamed of u..

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by immaq8(f): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2019
who follow me see wetin I see for flavour body? grin
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by NwaJozi: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
nelson7777:

It means, my boy I love you and I got ur back no matter what, also son, am not ashamed of u..

Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by NwaJozi: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

Lol Look at this guy oo
Make your type no enter police oo why your mind go there?? Did I say any of the above. I say I no understand the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by NwaJozi: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Qsscruz:

You dont understand a show of love? Or what are you saying...?

I guess I like the other pictures better
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour has touched someone's life positively notwithstanding his disability. He treats the boy like the little brother he never had.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by NaBanga: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2019
grandstar:

Something has always disturbed me about Flavour's closeness to the little boy. I know other men who have adopted children, and I have not had those feelings. But in this particular case, I am worried for the child's safety. Please pray this child is not being abused in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2019
you don't deserve a good life.

you are disgusting....

grandstar:

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

You're naive. I don't hate Flavour. You've probably never been abused sexually before. Those most likely to abuse you are people closest to you.

I'm just saying caution must be heeded.

I'm a Witness and I used to be close to a certain brother who was rumoured to be leading a double life. An elder warned me codedly that " He he can be worse than He she'.". Later, that same brother was punished by the elders when they had enough proof.

The parents no matter what must exercise caution (Read Proverbs 14:15)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.