Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) (9175 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Petfadblog1: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-4uEqLvpmulk/XP2flyyMUnI/AAAAAAAAClc/spS5iBklHQsUNFy2FnC-a6XhDVV1IUITwCLcBGAs/s1600/1-24.jpg[/img]

This girl’s picture has been causing a lot of confusion on all social media platforms.
She shared the pictures yesterday on instagram and people are nor ready to settle down as it has been causing lots of online steers.
The pretty lady goes by the name Monalisa Stephen.
These are more pictures:-

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/can-you-cheat-on-your-girlfriend.html
Now, the question is,
Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (Photos)
Comments Below.
[i][/i]
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/can-you-cheat-on-your-girlfriend.html
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
hell yeah tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by udwise123: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Hell no

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Won len wa lyta, lyta wa Ybnl "in naira maley's"
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Moves by brain,not breast

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Nonsense!! Nothing can take away my love for slim girls, they’re the best. God will continue to to bless them.

Biacan, hope you’re slim

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by flexyfit(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Slim girl like me.... I'm here to read comments let me take a seat
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Brown14: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
these are former gallant fallen heroes na. the are just puffed up because of support.
remove the support and you'll see two low self esteemed fallen heroes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
flexyfit:
I sight u,but do u have a little ass?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by flexyfit(f): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

I sight u,but do u have a little ass?
ehh...come and check

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2019
flexyfit:
ehh...come and check
no,can't come,don't wanna be molested
#just show me ur pix
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Queenara(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Too much of something ain't good smiley
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by castro316: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Never
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by browseyd22(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Hiss rubbish

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Real African men don't cheat. grin
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by rex444(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one resemble original Prince of kuvuki land
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
People that don't have girlfriend nko?
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by biacan(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davash222:
Nonsense!! Nothing can take away my love for slim girls, they’re the best. God will continue to to bless them.

Biacan, hope you’re slim
Yes off course wink
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by biacan(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
pcguru1:
Real African men don't cheat. grin
wink cheesy cheesy grin kiss
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
flexyfit:
Your picture or I don't believe it.
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by damtan(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2019
flexyfit:
I love them slim.... oya show me pishur cool
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by flexyfit(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
damtan:

I love them slim.... oya show me pishur cool
come and see it in my house
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by franchasng: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't know why some guys see big breast as sexy or being beautiful, something that looks like balloon, that will fall flat and turn to slippers when it comes out of the bra and clothe angry

Medium sized firm breast + protruding buttocks + flat tummy is what's hot, not some balloon breast that will sag when unclothed angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
flexyfit:

Slim girls with nice burst and ass rock, do u have these features, otherwise......
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by damtan(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2019
flexyfit:
come and see it in my house
What's your address?? You'd be so surprised I'll come wherever you are
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2019
As someone once said "big boobs sweat and smell underneath" lol,I'm not a fan of extreme boobs anyways, kudos to those who are.
Re: Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) by Madusky4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Never! Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / What Could Be My Problem? / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.