Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) (50255 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
prince3009:

Did you read his comment at all?

There's no need at all. It's so annoying when people become bigots over nothing.

The bigotry started with an igbo sayings Yoruba's are in sivia pains over E-moneys wealth. Who cares? Just a troll trying to cause discord.

Otedola and Mike Adenuga have been on Forbes Billionaire's list. So why would a troll now make noise over nothing except to cause discord. There might even be igbo men richer than these 2 but so what? We should all grow up

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Foolish man with intent to trigger depression on the audience.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
globemoney:

So when you are rich in other countries without anyone reporting you as defrauding them, the authorities will come to question your source of wealth because there is nothing else to do in those countries. Are they also questioning the source of poverty of the poor ones over there too> Instead of questioning his source of wealth, if you had channeled he same energy to minding your business and making out something useful for yourself, maybe your life would be more useful than it is.

The guy was actually right,next time make adequate research before talking,don’t just assume what you don’t know.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
hm ITS TOO LATE TO FAIL
AMEN

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
blanket6560:

always talking like an orchin.. help urself

Idiot
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Akabuking: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Fanity upon fanity
poor man Speaking.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by BabsTee24: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok bye �
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by TLrboss(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Again... simply imagine if this guy is worth 0.01% of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates. angry

I guess he'll expect the world to revolve around him. angry

Arrogant Fool!

oga flaunt it if you gat it, we only live but once.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Again... simply imagine if this guy is worth 0.01% of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates. angry

I guess he'll expect the world to revolve around him. angry

Arrogant Fool!
Go make your own cash. They are entitled to whatever they feel to do with their wealth
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
may320:
What's the source of his money? lipsrsealed
what's the source of your poverty
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mascot345: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Keep showing the same car every day.

Oga, buy Bugatti.

We have seen these ones
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
What his he into self? Nigerians always celebrating fraudsters undecided undecided undecided
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by larryeffizy1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ohhhh Lord my God, don't forget me... I wanna make it as well; baba bless me real good.

Ride on man, it's your time..
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Gforce2019: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Another reason to double my hustle and work smart.

Which hustle olosho get?

I laugh in Swahili and Swedish
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by yusufu16: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is this guy richer than Dangote
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by edi287: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
globemoney:

And do you know their are many rich people in the US who avoid taxes, flaunt rich lifestyle and still go scott free? Why isn't IRS going after them including donald trump? In other countries people mind their business, they only report you when you constitute nuisance and a security threat to them, It's only in Nigeria that when ever someone makes money every one starts asking what they did to make money as if they are entitled to know.
It seems you dont also realize some people like to keep their business secret to avoid competition. Learn to mind your business! Thats it. No one owes you an explanation of their source of wealth, if they are involved in fraud then allow the law to catch up with them simple.
Many of them exploit loopholes so as to not pay that much tax(I believe it's called Tax Avoidance).
At least we all know the source of Trump and his likes wealth.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
runbish who e hep angry
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Samtino(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
God am going to make it one day
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
All this cars
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Gforce2019:

Which hustle olosho get?

I laugh in Swahili and Swedish
Thx
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Ain't u all tired of these
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by may320: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
brightisodje:
what's the source of your poverty
Oh sorry for your misera.ble life. Guess it takes a paup.er to identify another.
Keep celebrating blood money.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by topedoski(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
weedfada:

Bro you just gave me joy with this post mehn! Damn! Wish say I fit dash u money I swear... Na guys like u I dey like for my circle of friends. You just dropped some truth for ril... Spirituality over religion all day.
d tin dey vez me em
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
Trust me, if you are cheating on your taxes the IRS will come for you!! You can’t go scot free! Rich people go to jail for evading taxes. You can only legally pay less by using the tax loopholes.

There is a difference between cheating on your taxes vs paying less when you use the loopholes. Trump is the latter.

In the US they don’t mind their business. They hate when people flaunt their wealth, they see it as classless. So if you flaunt it, you better be able to back the source up. E-money will be seen as classless.

No please. The difference between the US people and the Nigerian people is that the US mind their business and they are also a rich country thats why they won't notice an Emoney because there are million emoneys in the US unlike Nigeria where if one person manages to make it the rest people will pitch their tent on him.

On taxes, we are basically saying the same thing
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2019
shogsman:

The guy was actually right,next time make adequate research before talking,don’t just assume what you don’t know.
The guy is actually rich on what? You are the person that needs to make adequate research while also learning to mind your business and focus on building your own wealth
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2019
globemoney:

The guy is actually rich on what? You are the person that needs to make adequate research while also learning to mind your business and focus on building your own wealth

I know the likes of you,so no need to banter words.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
tojahh:

[s]I beg to differ but you wrote all these out of seeking a chance to tell anyone to mind their business. The truth is, everyone owes everyone and explanation of their source of wealth, you can't be rich and famous in sane clime and say you skip taxes... Haha. The offended better just die than flaunt affluence so carelessly.
Meanwhile for the record, È Money is being quzzle by the law enforcement agencies as we speak. [/s]
Everyone does not owe anyone an explanation of their source of wealth. The African man is just envious, why are you not also questioning everyone on their source of poverty? Learn to mind your business instead of wasting your time thinking emoney is being questioned by law enforcement simply for being rich. This mentality will keep you poor for life
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2019
shogsman:

I know the likes of you,so no need to banter words.

lol, people like you need to be educated.. Go and get education and learn to mind your business instead of bantering words with me, or else you will never be rich.. GTOH
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tojahh(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2019
globemoney:

Everyone does not owe anyone an explanation of their source of wealth. The African man is just envious, why are you not also questioning everyone on their source of poverty? Learn to mind your business instead of wasting your time thinking emoney is being questioned by law enforcement simply for being rich. This mentality will keep you poor for life

Oh well thank you. But believe me, I'm not poor and no matter what you earn (that is if you have a job). I assure you I can pay your salary for 12 whole months bro. But nonetheless, no one is jealous of an uncanny man who takes pride in wallowing in self denial.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
tojahh:

Oh well thank you. But believe me, I'm not poor and no matter what you earn (that is if you have a job). I assure you I can pay your salary for 12 whole months bro. But nonetheless, no one is jealous of an uncanny man who takes pride in wallowing in self denial.
lol you are poor and will remain poor until you change your mentality. we know poor people when they speak and you are one. use the 12 months salary to start something worthwhile for yourself ok?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2019
This is so sad. See a poetry written about Nigeria ��
NIGERIA :

The land of Generals without war,
Professors without discovery,
Politicians without ideology,
Wealth without prosperity,
Religion without piety,
Leaders without vision,
The oppressed without resistance nor worries,
Courts without justice,
Criminals without fears,
History without glory,
Heroes without honour,
Schools without learning,
Artists without taste,
Intellectuals without thought,
Terrorists without identity,
Appointees without roles,
Hunger without famine,
Change without progress,
Next level without foundation,
Democracy without citizens,
Democracy without freedom of speech.
Religion without conscience.
Land of money without amenities.
Unity without love,
Heroes without sacrifice,
Policies without plans,
Crime without culprits,
Saints without humility,
Integrity without performance,
Wars without enemies,
Billionaires without business,
Youth without dreams,
Elders without wisdom.
Rulers without sense of justice
Pastors without the fear of God
Priests without respect for their callings
Nigerians look yourselves in the mirror.
What do you see?

Please Pray for Nigeria.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by tojahh(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
globemoney:

lol you are poor and will remain poor until you change your mentality. we know poor people when they speak and you are one. use the 12 months salary to start something worthwhile for yourself ok?

No wahala sir. Hope you have a good day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.