Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. (562 Views)

I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. by Kenog4real(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
I stumbled on this guy's confession on Twitter and was soo shocked I didn't know what to say. Guys check it out

Re: I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. by topedoski(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm the earlier the better.
He's just wasting her time, even if she forgives him, what about his sexuality? They cant marry right?
So the earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

Hot Call Girls / Are Yorubas The Greatest Black Tribe / When You Are Having Doubts About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.