Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (55193 Views)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin cheesy enrol yourself in pos 101
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Justiceleague1:

But U voted Sai baba nah, didn't you?
Tufiakwa.. God forbid!.. I'm not an 1diot those that voted Buhari represents 1diots we have in the country, even a dead being won't vote Buhari

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Majlaw(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
You should also quit drinking gulder, before your bele go burst
Jamo you get bad mouth.
See how u finished d guy.. grin grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by africanusvu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hereby officially quit Nigeria politics its too unprincipled . grin grin
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

Best of Luck to Mr President
God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
,if u ar really igbo just tell igbos here what OHANEZE actually means
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by kunmiiii: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad

You're clearly uninformed and it bodes well because you're probably a juvenile still in his formative years so your comment should be ignored.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Chukwurah003: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad

Ignorant comment. What an irony
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Chukwurah003: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Reason base on his message, with sense.

Where was your own sense when you were supporting thieves? undecided
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by frowland(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
stagger:

The same one that slapped Mikel Obi's brother in a football match involving his club and Heartland some years back,abi?

..and so what? Have you not slapped someone's brother before ever in your life?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nneziwili:
[s]For you to say northerners are uneducated and illeterate shows your level of illeteracy. if you don't know anything about the North, please just shut up and respect youself[/s].
Can u tell me the percentage of the educated and uneducated.. they are the least educated tribe reason why the have lots of senseless use.less almajiris that puts Nigeria in mess with their ignorant illiterate voting
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Naanlong01: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who you help?

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Cc PaChukwudi44, SalmanRushdie

South East, Orji Uzor Kalu is the last hope for you guys.

He's level headed
level headed when he steps onto new arena. Wait till he assumes power.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by CHEEPO: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Very very cheap and weak publicity. Who the Bleep cares about your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Shattap and go and dobale for your masters

grin

Dey there dey wail.
Looser.
Una no go get 5% this time.

Yamree losers.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by gnykelly(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Good bye wailing wailers
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Sirjamo: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
samstels:

Can we see your own belle ...............Ndi obio akpor
Just a little advice I gave the guy, you come dey use Igbo language abuse me abi

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Isoduwa(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Let the youth follow the lead because Buhari is a scam and APC issa bowling �
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Billionaire09: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Cc PaChukwudi44, SalmanRushdie

South East, Orji Uzor Kalu is the last hope for you guys.

He's level headed

Come to so called Southeast to say this rubbish.

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Arysexy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
So a Nairaland Mod tagged him "wailer" for expressing his opinion?

Hope to see "zombie" caption when Buhari/APC supporters make post.

Nairaland has gone to d dogs

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Waterlrd: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patriot9:
mumu, why u dey show us ur pix. you nearly escaped "albinism". Just tell us that you just bought a new clothes and you need to show it to the world.

RUBBISH.
How sure are you, it's his pix?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Bizibi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
focus on yourself and your family,this 4 years is not going to be something else.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by topcin: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
your Saraki no be aboki abi

VirginSearcher:
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
imam07:
I tot you people call Nigeria zoo and that u don't belong to Nigeria. I wonder why u took the senate election too personal
You are very daft! You will tell me whether the decisions that will be made by the senate won't affect us. Talking as if the biafra has been accomplished. All these public primary school dropouts sef undecided
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Uglyojuku: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
kponkedenge:
No need putting your picture
What purpose is the pix for?

It might not be his pix unless he is on the daft side.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
ClassicMG:
First class professor who can't even transform our universities

Funding transforms a university
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Surprisingly that's what makes politics interesting stop wailing politics is a game of NUMBERS, SUPPORT and INFLUENCE if you got this three you are good to go whether you are a thief or a saint grin

No.

That is not How Nigerian politics works
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
magicminister:
I get his perspective. We have too many qualified and educated Nigerians to have Buhari the saint as the president. However, the Igbo states do not have any strong leadership.

Even without federal power, ibos can still develop their state to become the envy other states but that is not the case.
Ibos states (government and individuals) can harness their natural resources and export it

Which natural resources? U dey Nigeria so?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Kayrich(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sorry oo. Se u go go bring Nnamdi Kanu for us...
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by TheFacelessMan: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Karemarealty288:

I hope they improve your draughted pocket condition. Cos I know Nigeria politics is about own pocket.

My pocket condition is far better than that your hopeless father can EVER dream of.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by dayoyak: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
First class professor?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guys,you all need 2 witness the kind of jubilation qoinq on in my l.q.a now,where sen. Omo aqeqe hails from...the siren no be here oh...honextly,we are proud of our son...thats why we the urhobo call him "OMOVUDU" Meaninq "a child with a brave heart"....lest i 4qet,iqbos,wailinq na una second name.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Good riddance. You were one of Nigeria’s problems. Openly supporting corrupt politicians
And you are not one of the problems? Your buhari is not corrupt?
God bless buhari if he is not corrupt but if he is corrupt, you will die a very miserable and painful death.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Guys,you all need 2 witness the kind of jubilation qoinq on in my l.q.a now,where sen. Omo aqeqe hails from...the siren no be here oh...honextly,we are proud of our son...thats why we the urhobo call him "OMOVUDU" Meaninq "a child with a brave heart"....lest i 4qet,iqbos,wailinq na una second name.
Go and change your phone so that you can have a better keypad for typing alphabet G.
It's better to wail due to bad governance than being a poor riffraff from an inconsequential minority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Fawehinmi Is Dead / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.