Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (55197 Views)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:

Prove it

There's nothing to prove.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by imam07: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Stop talking out of point! Saraki is not igbo and congratulations to the ones that won but as long as the igbos are still under nigeria they have every right to bother about what is going on in the senate, so stop sounding like we don't! Until we get the biafra, Your foolishness which you exhibited in your post that attracted me doesn't have part 2.
Hmmmm from your mouth u can say saraki is not Ibo. Is not Ibo and u people wanted to kill yourself fighting for him against Buhari. To d extent that you ibos started placing curse on kwarans that voted against saraki. You ibos that knows saraki more than d people from kwara. Now u can say saraki is not Ibo. Don't let other ibos stone you to death for what u just said. To me and the people of Kwara state, saraki is an ibo man.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
imam07:
Hmmmm from your mouth u can say saraki is not Ibo. Is not Ibo and u people wanted to kill yourself fighting for him against Buhari. To d extent that you ibos started placing curse on kwarans that voted against saraki. You ibos that knows saraki more than d people from kwara. Now u can say saraki is not Ibo. Don't let other ibos stone you to death for what u just said. To me and the people of Kwara state, saraki is an ibo man.
For your illiterate mind all igbos supported saraki and all yorubas didn't.. Please get out from my mention with your retarded brain

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by vecman22(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
You should also quit drinking gulder, before your bele go burst

Wicked somebody grin grin grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by nwanyionitsha: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yamree you heard right, you all lost.
No more onnoghen moves

You lost as usual.

Less than 5% this time.
Lost what ? You are not better than i am.
You will still use the same roads that i use. You will still apply for visa like i do which i will get and you may not.
My gardener is still a northerner. My hairdresser(i have even stopped going to her shop) is still a yoruba woman. Those sleeping on the streets and market places are still northerners.
The electricity and water problems i face are also a problems to you.
So what make you 97% better if not foolishness, self deciet and bigotry.
Umu ewu. Tufia....

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Lamasta(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing to prove.

Then I will find it hard to believe you then cos the one thing I know politically you must have numbers and support if at all you want to make waves in politics
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Lost what ? You are not better than i am.
You will still use the same roads that i use. You will still apply for visa like i do which i will get and you may not.
My gardener is still a northerner. My hairdresser(i have even stopped going to her shop) is still a yoruba woman. Those sleeping on the streets and market places are still northerners.
The electricity and water problems i face are also problems to you.
So what make you 97% better if not foolishness, self deciet and bigotry.
Umu ewu. Tufia....

Bla bla bla.
Typical of your lot.

You lost politically!
Don't take it far.
Your people are scavenging and scrapping too.

Yamree wail on, that should keep you and you lot busy till 2023.

And beyond.... grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by nwanyionitsha: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Bla bla bla.
Typical of your lot.

You lost politically!
Don't take it far.
Your people are scavenging and scrapping too.

Yamree wail on, that should keep you and you lot busy till 2023.

And beyond.... grin
Wail what ? I am still far ahead of you. Will not change because of some slaves.
Tail like you. When others are talking, keep 'shot'
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:

Then I will find it hard to believe you then cos the one thing I know politically you must have numbers and support if at all you want to make waves in politics

No, it's nowhere near the truth.

Nigeria works with just quota system n nothing more.

Then since this recent regime, wen it comes to eastern Nigeria, They set aside quota system n start giving a lot of useless excuses.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No, it's nowhere near the truth.

Nigeria works with just quota system n nothing more.

Then since this recent regime, wen it comes to eastern Nigeria, They set aside quota system n start giving a lot of useless excuses.
From the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of god suffereth violence and the violence took it by force IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Wail what ? I am still far ahead of you. Will not change because of some slaves.

Far ahead, yes
Of me? No.

In lost causes?
Yes.

Yamree wail on, it's all you got to do now.
Oya 1,2..1,2...
grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Biglittlelois(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

I do know what it means especially why it was coined. Here the igbo tribe were so starved that they had to beg for water to survive particularly those caught up north during the civil war, the necessary was water, so they begged in their native tongue inyamiri meaning give me water, thus they were tagged those that beg for water.

Now you know cool

Let me tell you right now, the rada rada you typed means nothing to hausas of today, as far as you are not haUSA, whether igbo, Yoruba etc, you are all inyamiri, get that.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nneziwili(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Can u tell me the percentage of the educated and uneducated.. they are the least educated tribe reason why the have lots of senseless use.less almajiris that puts Nigeria in mess with their ignorant illiterate voting
Noted, but I have one question for you, have you been to the North before?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:

From the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of god suffereth violence and the violence took it by force IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

The force will come later, it's an event that is inevitable.

That's why I'm happy certain decisions taken by Nigeria are uniting biafrans n always reminding dem that they don't belong here.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nneziwili:
Noted, but I have one question for you, have you been to the North before?

U don't know anything about the north
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by internetpo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hereby officially quit Nigeria politics its too unprincipled . grin grin
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

Best of Luck to Mr President
God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

My brother. We will all.be fine last last. Naija matter don't taya me too. The fact that so many here on NL living in denial and supporting mediocrity is another level of paranoia.

Other nations are light years ahead and still moving fast. We here have not even started talking of catching up. We are just reversing.

Las las Naija Go better or Rapture go happen on time. Any which way, God bless his ppl.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Let me tell you right now, the rada rada you typed means nothing to hausas of today, as far as you are not haUSA, whether igbo, Yoruba etc, you are all inyamiri, get that.

I disagree.
Yamree is Igbo
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Achile1515: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
One Nnamdi kanu slave sported. That's why you people will never rule this country
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by imam07: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

For your illiterate mind all igbos supported saraki and all yorubas didn't.. Please get out from my mention with your retarded brain
Hope u understand d definition of an illiterate person. You people are confused tribe. You don't know what wht u want.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
imam07:
Hope u understand d definition of an illiterate person. You people are confused tribe. You don't know what wht u want.
K
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Far ahead, yes
Of me? No.

In lost causes?
Yes.

Yamree wail on, it's all you got to do now.
Oya 1,2..1,2...
grin
Everyone wails, na turn by turn.
Puppet
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Regcode: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
It is well!
Not how far Nigeria, but how well!...watching & waiting
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Everyone wails, na turn by turn.
Puppet

Yeah right.

Now, you?

Loser ( yamree) grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by MrGerald(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Surprisingly that's what makes politics interesting stop wailing politics is a game of NUMBERS, SUPPORT and INFLUENCE if you got this three you are good to go whether you are a thief or a saint grin
In this case I tell you it's a lie, other Nigerians are ganging up against SEIgbos who made this country in the past, but nothing stays on top forever

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by owila4luv(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
the essence of having three arms of government is for separation of power, the essence has been defeated as the president is now the senate president and speaker of the lower house and the chief justice of the federation. Meaning He Now Has Absolute Power To do And undo! Which Is Undemocratic
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yeah right.

Now, you?

Loser ( yamree) grin
Your dead fada is the ultimate looser for not releasing the right sperm grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Lamasta(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrGerald:
In this case I tell you it's a lie, other Nigerians are ganging up against SEIgbos who made this country in the past, but nothing stays on top forever
Then You people should look for alliance with another region so as to wrestle power instead of the hate against the government
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Lamasta(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The force will come later, it's an event that is inevitable.

That's why I'm happy certain decisions taken by Nigeria are uniting biafrans n always reminding dem that they don't belong here.
Don't think that way Bro cos its not gonna work you people should ally with other region to wrestle power and not this victim card you people are playing.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yeah right.

Now, you?

Loser ( yamree) grin
Scumbag. Have you eaten today? Yamree this yamree that. In what way have you lot bettered yourself and, in extension, Nigeria, with the power.

You left the argument and started attacking personalities on this thread, some of the people you can't measure up to in real life.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:

Don't think that way Bro cos its not gonna work you people should ally with other region to wrestle power and not this victim card you people are playing.

Ally with which region grin grin, As if IGBOS have been only voting for IGBOS since 1999.

Biafra is a certainty, the first time it was brought about by stupidity of some Nigerian leaders.

It will still be brought again by same stupidity, the next time would be the last attempt.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
radiokilla:

Scumbag. Have you eaten today? Yamree this yamree that. In what way have you lot bettered yourself and, in extension, Nigeria, with the power.

You left the argument and started attacking personalities on this thread, some of the people you can't measure up to in real life.

Yamree yamree yamree
tongue tongue
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by franklyfrank: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin
Cc PaChukwudi44, SalmanRushdie South East, Orji Uzor Kalu is the last hope for you guys.
He's level headed
He's no longer corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.