Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (43388 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by MrCuteking(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Love the cute pix. Just a little glitch.
You can't blame her, she can only blame herself. But in all she remains women's role model.

Get this my people. Free delivery nationwide to your home.

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by sisisioge: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Waste of frame.

The artwork is not fine

I agree, it didn't quite capture her beauty. But I love the idea behind it...and I love that lil man on her laps grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by ibietela2(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Splashme:
Portrait looks like her younger sister ... that
Kanu Nwankwo's brother's wife

But that thing is high oo ... almost her
height

Taller than her, she's wearing HIGH HEELS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by mkoabiola: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Criticism is d beauty of artwork
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very ugly painting.

Linda throw that nonsense away when you are through with it.

Rubbish.

I am sure its one nairalander negroe that painted it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
sinaj:
The portrait doesnt look like her at all.

Nice try but bad job
Looks like Emma Nyra to me
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by babington91(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:
A chiild that is given birth to out of wedlock is called .....................

pikin miss road
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Ubdavis(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
How can u show this to d whole world?? I didnt plan to see something this Scarry this night.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by sweetilicious(f): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:
A human being.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by toprealman: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
2.5/10
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
E no look lyk am but still cool sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by gloryworld(f): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Rursh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who else agrees with me that recent looks of Linda ikeji looks like kim kadershian.
Hit "like" button if you agree, the "share" if otherwise.
NB: Abeg make nobody hurl insults at me, I am not feeling too fine
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Jamersirwin1971: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:

According to the Bible or according to what we humans in Africa just bring up ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Junkie1: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR KID
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Olorunnim: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:
A child, Eg Sanwo-olu
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Olorunnim: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The artist should be arrested, flogged, raped n locked up grin
What kind of person are you!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
What kind of person are you!!!

Targeted troublemaker kind of person.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by God4memi: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2019
[Good Job, the painter a great one
Here

quote author=GistMore12 post=79229250]GistMore.com

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji receives beautiful a painted portrait photo carrying her son from 'LVI Art Gallery and Culture Nexus'

See more here; http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-receives-beautiful-painted-portrait-photo-carrying-her-son[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Father Father e, Father Father eeeee cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by rocknation62(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Waste of frame.

The artwork is not fine
No mind dem,dem Dey use still advertise so we can patronize...we know as e Dey go
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by rocknation62(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2019
jabor4Naija:
I love d portrait alot, i think d artist did a great job
U think? You’re not even sure
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2019
sinaj:
The portrait doesnt look like her at all.
Nice try but bad job

yeah. it looks more like her sister Laura
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Dante22(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2019
sad shocked cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Adejuwon26(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Show us your birth certificate and your mum's marriage certificate to prove to us that you are not born out of wedlock.

Must you give a hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by eclecticbaron: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2019
The artist na real evil, he took style to add 10 years to aunty Linda grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by bjbjbj: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2019
No one baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.