Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (43400 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by sadiflizy: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2019
gud work
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by koma1(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
A chiild that is given birth to out of wedlock is called .....................
BASTARD
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by BIGGIE121(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Adejuwon26:

Show us your birth certificate and your mum's marriage certificate to prove to us that you are not born out of wedlock.

Must you give a hate speech.

people wey dey brainless full this nairaland ooo, ahn ahn what do my post have to do with hate speech. See me see wahala ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by cheksea(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2019
looks like tiwa baby on the portraits
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Abeg do Cyril Stober still dey anchor the popular TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE program 4 NTA.??
sleep no wan enter my eyes dis night.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Ibime(m): 1:39am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by BIGGIE121(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Abeg do Cyril Stober still dey anchor the popular TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE program 4 NTA.??
sleep no wan enter my eyes dis night.
omo the thing suprise me as i see am ooo, na person wey they say he don retire naim be that .
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:46am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

omo the thing suprise me as i see am ooo, na person wey they say he don retire naim be that .

Make he no try am abeg. One of the BEST in d job.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by BIGGIE121(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Make he no try am abeg. One of the BEST in d job.
maybe he is just giving them a helping hand , i dont think NTA has another anchor that can cordinate talk shows like cyril stober , he is their creme de la creme in that aspect.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Isoduwa(m): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Single son
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:45am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
maybe he is just giving them a helping hand , i dont think NTA has another anchor that can cordinate talk shows like cyril stober , he is their creme de la creme in that aspect.

Yes, he's too good. He knows the exact question to ask, when to pause and listen to his guest speakers.. When to interrupt any of them if he/she is going outside the arena.
The last time I followed his live program was mid August 2011.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by tohyorsih(f): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

yeah. it looks more like her sister Laura

undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Bastard and will remember bastard. But what about those nainairalanders burn out of wedlock, are they bastard too op answer that one. Because I see one NL member holding stone looking at me like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Kolawole5652: 4:00am On Jun 12, 2019
It's cool. Stop these unnecessary vituperations please.. shocked[b]
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by SoNature(m): 4:15am On Jun 12, 2019
jabor4Naija:
I love d portrait alot, i think d artist did a great job

Let's face it...that lady doesn't look like Linda

The artist did a terrible job

Nice try though
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by HitSong: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2019
bigcee:

Are you blind?
Are you stupíd?
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by umarshehu58(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

In today's world they see that as civilization. Too bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Born2Breed(f): 5:53am On Jun 12, 2019
The painting is not perfect, makes her looks 10yrs older and the baby is no more cute.
My take.
Amateur painter.

I will pay more for the frame than the painting.
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by jabor4Naija(m): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

who is this numbskull again na ,
creamy fool, how did my post affect you
Numbskull? Smh, as long as u r posting in a public forum i ve a right to comment on ur post so those thousands of other ppl so grow d Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by almakiyyun(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

bass tad or E legitimate child
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Aystarz: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2019
sinaj:
The portrait doesnt look like her at all.

Nice try but bad job

Nice try but bad job..
Is there any need for the paradox? Let's just learn to say things precisely the way they are. No sugarcoating, no buttering up
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by southpaw86: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
a child!
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Mateen1000: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Mama it’s not a gift, You paid for it

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by 9jaRealist: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:

A beautiful child?
>
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Ogaga87(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2019
bigcee:

Are you blind?

Try and get the original pix and you will understand the guy

The artist performed below 50%
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Ogaga87(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2019
jabor4Naija:
I love d portrait alot, i think d artist did a great job

Come collect some hypo to clean those beautiful eyes of yours.. They have some ************
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by blanket6560(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
U that was given birth out of spermluck should spot the difference BTW u and the baby... d boy future don sharp o if u know u know
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Aystarz:

Nice try but bad job..
Is there any need for the paradox? Let's just learn to say things precisely the way they are. No sugarcoating, no buttering up
Didnt sugarcoat anything.

Its not easy to sit for days preparing this work. Ive lived with artist and know how stressful it is to come up with a small portrait let alone a giant sized frame like this one.

Hence, 'The Nice Try'

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by jabor4Naija(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2019
Ogaga87:

Come collect some hypo to clean those beautiful eyes of yours.. They have some ************
Lolz, nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son by Finest641(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Aunty Linda that's someone else with your baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.