Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? (791 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by Imoh555(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
What are d signs dat men give when they are tired of a relationship?
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by topedoski(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
*When u begin to bore dem
*start showing less attention
*when he's not the guy u use to know grin
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by Oluromantic: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Relationship has different aspects..which aspect are you talking about. Men don't get tired of sex in relationship literally but the personality or attitude is worth considering above sex so they reduce thier attention and form busy most times so as to let go of the girl and the sex altogether.

As for me, I don't give up on fuccking her o. there was this girl whose character pisses me off, I barely call her and pick her calls but her low esteem and unexposed nature made her keep calling me and come see me. I never expressed it physically to her though. Each time she comes and complain that I don't give her time, i'll just pet her and talk with her softly..before you know it, we're on a hard knock out. I was even scared and careful for her not to get pregnant for me cus she was just too local and uneducated. I was tired of her(person) but I wasn't tired of her(pusssy). I fuccked her about 4 times weekly. After over a year or so, she got admission to a vocational school in town, a little exposure came up and she stopped coming, I just laffed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
alway complaining at the slightest provocation,avoids her,reduce communication and do things to get her angry
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by SafetyFirst(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
When he starts to fùck you like a pròstitute.
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cuts communication
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
THEY START COOKING AND DOING ALL THE AVAILABLE HOUSE CHORES.
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by vizkiz: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
I've never been tired of the relationship because there was never a relationship in the first place. #ThinkAboutIt

2 Likes

Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
relationship ke! with this farm tools?there was never a relationship jare,we fvck till we get tired by ourselves

Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by bobokeshington: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
you have a wide and smelling pusshy
Re: What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Men stop sending money
Men start complaining about your Feministic tendencies(just tendencies ooo shocked)

Women are more dramatic than men if this ; table is turned tho.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Last Long In Bed? The Solutions Are Here / No Fun Without Money / Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.