Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? (794 Views)

Is Being Yoruba The Opposite Of Being Beautiful? / Nothing Hurt Like Being Beautiful, Single & Hot- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Is being beautiful a requirement for a prostitution?

Are there ugly prostitutes?
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Your level of attention seeking is too much. It is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Your level of attention seeking is too much. It is becoming boring.
Dude, it’s called a “discussion” forum.

We are here to discuss...If you don’t like the header or title line, you scroll down and move to the next thread.

Daft!

1 Like

Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 24, 2019
There is nothing to discuss here. It's simply an act of manipulation. You create unnecessary threads to draw attention to yourself. Crap.
mamagee3:

We are here to discuss...If you don’t like the header or title line, you scroll down and move to the next thread.

Daft!

1 Like

Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
There is nothing to discuss here. It's simply an act of manipulation. You create unnecessary threads to draw attention to yourself. Crap.
Draw attention to myself by posting on a faceless and a strictly online discussion platform? undecided

You’re a retard!
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2019
I see. Faceless forum, but your dumbass makes repeated and senseless threads just to draw cheap attention to yourself.
mamagee3:

Draw attention to myself on a faceless and on an online platform.

You’re a retard!

2 Likes

Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Japsylee: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2019
mamagee3:

Daft!
Change this your female gender cos you are obviously a man.

Infact a Yahoo man!!!!
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
I see. Faceless forum, but your dumbass makes repeated and senseless threads just to draw cheap attention to yourself.
How can I draw attention to myself if it’s faceless and requires just a moniker to post with no real identity?

Moronic!!!
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Your attention seeking style is stale and becoming boring.
mamagee3:

How can I draw attention to myself if it’s faceless and requires just a moniker to post with no real identity?

Moronic!!!
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Your attention seeking style is stale and becoming boring.
Just get the mess off my thread!!!

Go somewhere else!
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:30am On Aug 24, 2019
This woman again
Re: Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2019
mamagee3:

Moronic!!!

You calling people mòronic and dáft now? Hahaha the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Dated & Lived Together For 3years But He Left Me To Marry A Virgin In 6months / Dearest ❣️� Ladies, Are You 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Months Pregnant & Sexually Lonely?? / What Is Your Answer To This Funny Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.