Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser (22900 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by tomju(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na the husband i blame. Why cant he advise the wife to take down the picture? Na so e dey start. "i trust my wife" until 10 years later DNA test go reveal stories that touch. Wetin be my own? make i go celebrate with Bros Femi joor.#Lagosgang#speakerthings
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by amaben2020(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
All these fans get time o, the only celebrities I recognize are footballers
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by swiperthefox: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Can you imagine the nonsense picture a married woman posted for public consumption?
I blame her husband that brought her to the limelight.
I wonder what handsome Blossom saw in this hippopotamus to marry her.
Well beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by sweetrace(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol, What I said has psychological proofs and life experience. And is applicable to majority of women. The few exceptions are very little, and u knw majority carries the vote.

Please let me have a link to the psychological proof.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by GlossyG: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by TSRC: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dem no go hear until their marriage crash.

As woman big like dis, no sense.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by springtech(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Melvis100:
Dat Jennifer is correct..
What u don't want your husband to do to you, don't do unto him..
Las Las na lawyer go chop d money for divorce papers..

Na Jessica not Jenifer

Chief Adviser II

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by victorian(f): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2019
For a married woman to take this shot with another man, she's rebelling against her husband.

Cracks already in the marriage.

E be like say, her husband no send her again. So she's looking for attention and probably to make him jealous. She can have any man she wants.

Anyways Blossom try and put your wife in check. Do the needful and she will be calm and docile.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by victorian(f): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2019
swiperthefox:
Can you imagine the nonsense picture a married woman posted for public consumption?
I blame her husband that brought her to the limelight.
I wonder what handsome Blossom saw in this hippopotamus to marry her.
Well beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

Don't blame him, most Nigerian men feel average looking women are the best wives to have.

When he married her, I was shocked. I was like well? Naim know what he saw in her in the first place.

What a shame.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Alejobs: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2019
C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.

Training fee is #1000

LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https://chat. whatsapp. com/DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by booksrite(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Can you imagine the nonsense picture a married woman posted for public consumption? I blame her husband that brought her to the limelight.I wonder what handsome Blossom saw in this hippopotamus to marry her. Well beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days / Juliet Ibrahim And Omoni Oboli At AMAA 2016 / Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.