Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu (46508 Views)

I Might Not Have Won But It Will Go Down In History That I Contested Against / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Elisha Abbo:apc,senate Under Fire For Not Taking Action Against Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
There is nothing wrong if he lost....something that he was for over 4yrs .He did it to spite the power that be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Consolation words from bad loser

2 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by gawu1: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Every idiot has reason why he or she acts the way he or she acts.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Senator Ekweremmadu you just greedy
You should have let go, When you were nominated.

Avoid greediness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by 77up(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
tobtap:
undecided undecided i prefer ekweremadu to that MAZE RUNNER called omo-agege
and we are not interested in your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Gforce2019: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
tobtap:
undecided undecided i prefer ekweremadu to that MAZE RUNNER called omo-agege

Because you are member of nyamiri Crew.
You can cry if you like... omo-agege ovie is the deputy senate President.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Omoboricash(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
you cannot win because your region is not relevant in nigeria politics
Ha! That statement is too heavy. Do u want my people to come for your head. They will start calling u names now, brown roof, Hausa slaves, fulanization, Yoruba Muslim and all sort of funny names

1 Like

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin

Leave story mr man

Alaye pack comot DSP lodge and return the Cars.

Yamree always have one thing or the.other to say.. Abeg Nigerians don collectively press mute button for una greedy asses, keep the Kanu style china phone Noise making to yourselves

If you can't celebrate with Urhobo/Delta/SouthSouth then freaking keep shut

5 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Jsucre(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
ubimagos:
Last minute disgrace, why explain, I don't think, I care
lol
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by benitwater(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lie, it's PDP last card the want to pull, but it failed.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by richmind2019(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
celeiyke:

Tell ur region to contest for that position. slowpoke
pukkes...my region won it prouldly delta central prouldy ughelli

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Gkemz: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:

Mumu, he did what no man in your entire tribe from now till next century can do. Pained afonja wey sabi make noise.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by patchsk(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
Ötü nnei
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Muritino(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
You contested because you en joy been DSP.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Sonnobax15(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
But las las,na who cor dey shame now??
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Cherrybae(f): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekwerenmadu should shut up there, no way you can defeat Ovie Omo Agege because your region is not relevant in Nigerians politics.

A region filled with hate, tribalism, bigotry can never hold such position in Nigeria.

The igbos will remain irrelevant and backward in Nigerian politics until they stop playing politics of hate and bitterness.

So shut up there and stop spewing rubbish here

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Mystiquefia: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
And you got the thrashing of a lifetime from omo agege. This man omo-agege is really a force to be recongned with. He singlehandedly gave an assist to tinubu by defying usurping and decimating the tyranny and sovereignty of Ekweremadus principal in the hollow chambers like marcelo(no 3) would do to Ronaldo(7) in Madrid.. and tinubu ended the political career of saraki. Ekweremadu had better crawl into a befitting hole and shut up before history repeats itself again

3 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by bettercreature(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:
The invasion of the eight senate by thug Omo-agege is an APC script at removing Saraki that failed woefully.

Ever since that shame of invasion , no one has been arrested nor prosecuted by the corrupt APC govt of change.
Instead, the thug is being rewarded with DSP.

Shame to Nigeria. Very useless country
Are you sure you were alive then ? Because Saraki started the whole shiit by suspending Omo-Agege. You guys are thieves I swear, you claim south-south is part of biafraudd but now you are pained because They were given a position you don’t deserve

5 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by sammyj: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
KINGwax007:
The reason u fought a lost battle is because it's in your blood.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by checkedout: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan---- SP

Gbaja---- Speaker

Some people go drink sniper this night..Lolzzz
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Guyman02: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Strange times in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
KINGwax007:
The reason u fought a lost battle is because it's in your blood.
Hahahahahaha..i love diz!
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by richmind2019(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gkemz:

Mumu, he did what no man in your entire tribe from now till next century can do. Pained afonja wey sabi make noise.
am happy because am from ughelli,he is my senator
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Mystiquefia: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:
The invasion of the eight senate by thug Omo-agege is an APC script at removing Saraki that failed woefully.

Ever since that shame of invasion , no one has been arrested nor prosecuted by the corrupt APC govt of change.
Instead, the thug is being rewarded with DSP.

Shame to Nigeria. Very useless country

Shut up your mouth... Shame to you
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by 35824L: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
Na so.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Mystiquefia: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guyman02:
Strange times in Nigeria

Whatever... Cry us a lagoon. Ekweremadu was beaten square and fair today. Shame on you
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by sotall(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
bettercreature:
Are you sure you were alive then ? Because Saraki started the whole shiit by suspending Omo-Agege. You guys are thieves I swear, you claimed south-south is part of biafraudd but now you are pained because They were given a position you don’t deserve

Get your brain formatted.
Not everyone who opposes your opinion is from the East
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Guyman02: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:

But his region is ahead of your politically relevant region in all Human development Indices according to UN data grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Mystiquefia: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
am happy because am from ughelli,he is my senator
Oniovo me, mavor??
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by majamajic(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
dadavivo:

And here are the people who have been relevant in Nigeria politics.

And also I heard Katsina is now like Qatar since Buhari became president.

I went to kwara state last week, I couldn't believe my eyes. Ilorin is now like Dubai since Saraki became senate President

I was in Lagos last month, unbelievable!! NEPA doesn'tn take light again since Osibanjo became VP.

hahaha , omo

upon all
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by henrykaimaife: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
you cannot win because your region is not relevant in nigeria poflitics
You are incorrect since your region is politically relevant how have your region relevance translate into economic development. Today may be a field day for your region but remember power is transit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.