Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu (46519 Views)

I Might Not Have Won But It Will Go Down In History That I Contested Against / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Elisha Abbo:apc,senate Under Fire For Not Taking Action Against Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by zibya: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:
The invasion of the eight senate by thug Omo-agege is an APC script at removing Saraki that failed woefully.

Ever since that shame of invasion , no one has been arrested nor prosecuted by the corrupt APC govt of change.
Instead, the thug is being rewarded with DSP.

Shame to Nigeria. Very useless country
Why are you insulting the rest of the the country? Are we the ones who sent Agege to invade the senate or did we elect him DSP today?
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Esji80(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Attach sorry...Wait for minority leader seat
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by ejimatic: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
you cannot win because your region is not relevant in nigeria politics
. You are right my brother.... They are irrelevant for now on Nigeria
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by kettykin: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:

So the time he won in 2015 was his region relevant?
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by richmind2019(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
kettykin:

So the time he won in 2015 was his region relevant?
rest and sleep man
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Benbelor(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:
There is time for everything cool
Make sure you contribute to the Senate proceedings and not just be an observing member o though I see You clinching the majority leader of the PDP
Minority
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:
The invasion of the eight senate by thug Omo-agege is an APC script at removing Saraki that failed woefully.

Ever since that shame of invasion , no one has been arrested nor prosecuted by the corrupt APC govt of change.
Instead, the thug is being rewarded with DSP.

Lolz... You too reward your thugs. For everything you are witnessing that you are pained today, PDP started all. Chuba okadigbo snatched mace and took it to his village in Anambra during obasanjo era, to you that's not a condemnable precedent. PDP must suffered the evil they have done. You haven't seen anything.

They taught APC how to rig election, now APC is now schooling them on how to do it well you are grumbling. You deodorize PDP and spray insecticide on APC like PDP are better... because your sentiment seems to have becloud your sense of judgement. Enjoy the movie.... cry well o....

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Wisfem: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:

Africans the antiquated human mistake of God and Nature. Woe to you this generation.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Lamasta(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Benbelor:
Minority
Thanks Bro grin
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by sotall(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
CaptainVal:

Lolz... You too reward your thugs. For everything you are witnessing that you are pained today, PDP started all. Chuba okadigbo snatched mace and took it to his village in Anambra during obasanjo era, to you that's not a condemnable precedent. PDP must suffered the evil they have done. You haven't seen anything.

They taught APC how to rig election, now APC is now schooling them on how to do it well you are grumbling. You deodorize PDP and spray insecticide on APC like PDP are better... because your sentiment seems to have becloud your sense of judgement. Enjoy the movie.... cry well o....

Nigeria is not about APC and PDP.
Nigeria is not a video game where you revenge the ills of PDP with actions of APC.

The reason APC were elected and PDP voted out is because Nigeria needs change.

Start thinking well . Nigeria is suffering from the bad leadership she is having

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by pfadom: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:

Shame on you. Saraki singlehandedly suspened Ali Ndume for drawing the attention of the Senate to a newspaper publication which accused a member of forgery. Omo-Agege only tried to protect himself, howbeit, by violence. The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it my force.

That singular act kept Saraki 's overbearing attitude in check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by chris51(f): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2019
Ike Ekweremadu you are very shameless to have contested against Omo-Agege. Look at how you were disgraced.

You fraudulently because deputy Senate President four years ago. That should have been ok for you.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by chris51(f): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2019
chris51:
Ike Ekweremadu you are very shameless to have contested against Omo-Agege. Look at how you were disgraced.

You fraudulently because deputy Senate President four years ago. That should have been ok for you.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by mechanics(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2019
He shouldn't have contested, he has been in that position for two terms and not still satisfied.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Bimpe29: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
How?
kolexy:

Same thing happend to South-West in 2011.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by PFRB: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
helinues:
Story story

Your region has been finally relegated in Nigeria Politics.

Western Nigeria was in this same position as eastern Nigeria some years ago and they were proud about it.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by helinues: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2019
PFRB:

Western Nigeria was in the same position as eastern Nigeria some years ago and they were proud about it.

That was for how many years?
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by Greatzeus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have never ever gone to politics section to click a post unless I see the topic on frontpage,and I only open just 1 out of 5 politics posts. The reason is not far fetch as evident in the comments on this thread. No objectivity,just hate speech, tribalism and blind support and loyalty to political elite who give no f uck about them or their unborn generation.
Re: Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu by kolexy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bimpe29:
How?

The post of Speaker HoR was zoned to the SW, but the candidate of the party lost out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.