Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (32192 Views)

Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Timmyjohn1: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
I pity you ,is your life better than people worshing there?outsiders will come and receive their blessings and you will still be shouting Scam.ile ni adiye o tin niyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Timmyjohn1: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
I grew up in ikotun. Most ikotun people dont attend the church cos they know his history. Na scam
I pity you ,is your life better than people worshing there?outsiders will come and receive their blessings and you will still be shouting Scam.ile ni adiye o tin niyi.Happy birthday God's general.long life in good health
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
bluebay:

Now I see where your problem is comming from.
You are the one with problems, not me. grin
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by GMbuharii: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Abcruz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
I grew up in ikotun. Most ikotun people dont attend the church cos they know his history. Na scam

And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home."--Matthew 13:57
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by sammysmiles(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
MartinCorridon:
21. He is a Baba Ijebu Gambler i.e. always guessing.

"I see a woman winning the U.S. Elections"
MUMU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ThankGod001(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
HBD sir smiley
His philanthropy came through at FMC Yenagoa cheesy.

200k for each patient. shocked
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by kamkechi(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
I so much love his simplicity and kindness towards people!
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by booksrite(f): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
I pity you ,is your life better than people worshing there?outsiders will come and receive their blessings and you will still be shouting Scam.ile ni adiye o tin niyi

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.