Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. (8590 Views)

Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

All markets and industries in Igbo land are fully open, it's just civil servants, Banks and schools, Otondo Southeast isn't an independent country, anu tell me is Igbo man that killed MKO and his wife Those that killed MKO are the ones celebrating today
Why not go open the schools and send your kids or go unlock the banks and go do bulky transactions. Anything you do in your shop today remains unofficial grin
Every one of the 6 Geo political zones is celebrating.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by TundeBricklayer: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

Why not go open the schools and send your kids or go unlock the banks and go do bulky transactions. Anything you do in your shop today remains unofficial grin
Every one of the 6 Geo political zones is celebrating.

-Lion
Celebrating what please Buhari should also declare the day Abiola was killed public holiday if that will put food on your table. I thought today would've been a day of reflection of what transpired then, when Igbo man declared Abiola winner of June 12 1993 election and was annulled by a norther IBB, same people killed Abiola and his beloved wife, carward is here attacking tribe that careless about them, your rants would have make sense if Abiola was killed by Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Celebrating what please Buhari should also declare the day Abiola was killed public holiday if that will put food on your table. I thought today would've been a day of reflection of what transpired then, when Igbo man declared Abiola winner of June 12 1993 election and was annulled by a norther IBB, same people killed Abiola and his beloved wife, carward is here attacking tribe that careless about them, your rants would have make sense if Abiola was killed by Igbos.
Clown, who was the igbo man that declared Abiola the winner?
Was it Nwosu who was a puppet in the pocket of IBB, a two timing coward who was muzzled from announcing the remainder of the results. A man who choked on the biggest of stages
*spits

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by TundeBricklayer: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

Was it Nwosu who was a puppet in the pocket of IBB, a two timing coward who was muzzled from announcing the remainder of the results. A man who choked on the biggest of stages
*spits

-Lion
Carward go and fight your real enemy, I read Hausa and Yorubas fought today in Osun to celebrate June 12, but you guys are all silent, if it was Igbo that careless about you, the whole media would've been littered with empty chest-beating grin

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by oyatz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Why all these senseless inter-tribal bashing on Nairaland?

Please for God sake sheath your swords.

Igbos ae NOT enemies of Yorubas and Yorubas are NOT blocking the progress of Ndigbo. Both tribes are just working to better their interests.
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by valarmorghulis: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:
Hope Igbos are having a full blast observing MKO/ Democracy day. Hopefully, a legendary Igbo statesman who had sacrificed in same measure would equally attain the highest title of the land posthumously in our lifetime grin

We love June 12

-Lion
U too like trouble grin
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by superlightning: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits

-Lion

Another idiotic rant. Subsequent national honors will be given to nwosu amongst others as promised by PMB. Even if other wise, his input will always be remembered. The earth is round not flat. May you never be celebrated. my

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by goodnewsbabe: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by ken6488(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

Lady hotworta, we shall cross path on some other threads. That's a much bigger promise.

-Lion

grin this forum nor contain you I swear

- Lion grin

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Hotworta1: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
ken6488:

- Lion grin

You're such a meanie. Lmao! grin
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Hotworta1: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
valarmorghulis:

U too like trouble grin

From all indication,he is a troublesome person.
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by ken6488(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hotworta1:

You're such a meanie. Lmao! grin
grin
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Ikinternational: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
BaaleOko:

And which position does your father hold?

*ouch. I felt that one all the way in obodo oyibo
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
ken6488:

- Lion grin
Are you hotworta1's disposable douchbag?
Ok... I promise to dump your coffin on another thread.. but not on this thread. This thread is beyond your sanity.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Ikinternational: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

The victory of the South South has made Igbos turned against the SS. Imagine the venoms in their eyes. The SS may have also marginalized the Igbos. SMH.

-Lion

I'd be shocked if over 500k dey your account right this minute. Enjoy your online relevancy.

Just stuck your neck out of a hole to pontificate made up rubbish. Great! Rent is still due. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
superlightning:

Another idiotic rant. Subsequent national honors will be given to nwosu amongst others as promised by PMB. Even if other wise, his input will always be remembered. The earth is round not flat. May you never be celebrated. my
Ndi nwOSU... Lol

Ogbete gutter rat has a better life value than you.
*spits

-Lion
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Obagoal4u(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

If you are not dft, you would have known that all these rantings are just exercise in futility.
I am sure you were learning how to plant bombs on your body when Urhobo begged Kalu to step down for Omo agege which I attached the link below. https://www.nairaland.com/5232648/step-down-omo-agege-emerge-deputy

You even opened that your mouth to use the word "Betrayal" ?
What is more heart breaking than backstabbing your fellow southerner in 2015 all in the name of political stupidity that has been turned to sophistication ?, ofcourse stylishly begging for the same people to support you in 2023 which will forever remain a fantasy on the minds of Yoruba Muslimms..

Now let me shout this more incase if you are deaf..
Since the creation of Nigeria..SS has not alling with SW.
SS is not planning to ally with SW.
And SS will never form any alliance with SW..
It's easier for you to divide the voting pattern of NW and NE than for you to divide SS and SE voting pattern.. It's a very sad reality you must accept to live with .. (Ofcourse so many Yoruba Muslims don't like Seeing SE and SS in the same sentence).. Live with it or you commit suicide like your role model..
If you are a good student of geography, looking at the map of SE,you will find out that it's not only close to SS but in between the SS region(Dont fail to check out the map of Nigeria regions after reading this) .. You will keep dividing but trust me, your descendants will continue from where you dropped .. (Let me not discuss indigenous Igbos in SS)
Don't tell me that SS whom you demonized one of their own is now your darling, because you think you are spiting SE not knowing that you are foouuuuling yourself .. The same thing you crucified Jonathan for is what you are adoring under Buhari..

Again,don't say that SS dissapointed in the future.Stay on your lane. SS is a multi ethnic region including Igbo giants that are chasing you in your dream which their unity is cemented by Christianity...
Only if you know how they view you, you won't be opening a senseless thread up and down.. But wait, is it not the same DSP Ike Ekwaramadu held for 12 yrs years which I never even acknowledged that gave rise to this crap?
Las Las Yoruba Muslims go dey fine.
Enjoy my attention while it lasts.

Modified.. Stop selling your hopeless narratives with Tofa Vs Abiola because Abiola won in Anambra and Enugu failed in some SE and SS states while Tofa won in also won in some SE states, but failed in some parts of SS and SE as well .
Infact, 93 election result from SE and SS was mixed up..
Do u think this country can be progressive with this kind of mind set of urs?
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Hotworta1: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

Lady hotworta, we shall cross path on some other threads. That's a much bigger promise.

-Lion

Abeg shift go one corner with your 'dirty post'!

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ikinternational:

I'd be shocked if over 500k dey your account right this minute. Enjoy your online relevancy.

Just stuck your neck out of a hole to pontificate made up rubbish. Great! Rent is still due. Good luck
IK, kedu?
Biko, Can I have an idea how much your left kidney go for in dubai?.. Thanks bro.

-Lion
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by ken6488(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

Ok... I promise to dump your coffin on another thread.. but not on this thread. This thread is beyond your sanity.

-Lion
grin please always attach the below pics..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hotworta1:

Abeg shift go one corner with your 'dirty post'!
According to your brain or sense of deductive reasoning, could you explain what makes it dirty?
Let's size up your brain as I struggle to comprehend.
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by Hotworta1: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
AbaLion:

-Lion

The thread you have been spitting on like a pregg woman abi na black necked cobra.

Nwoke'm look...I feel really bad wasting my precious time and data on you but I will do it for humanity sake.

Like I said before...your stupidity is beyond the power of science so I wouldn't even know how to categorize your intellectual emptiness.

I have been on this platform for sometime and I have met a lot of very stupid people. You are unbelievably good at being stupid and I can't but give you kudos for your distinct ability to remain so dumb and unteachable.

Enjoy your bile slops o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hotworta1:

The thread you have been spitting on like a pregg woman abi na black necked cobra.

Nwoke'm look...I feel really bad wasting my precious time and data on you but I will do it for humanity sake.

Like I said before...your stupidity is beyond the power of science so I wouldn't even know how to categorize your intellectual emptiness.

I have been on this platform for sometime and I have met a lot of very stupid people. You are unbelievably good at being stupid and I can't but give you kudos for your distinct ability to remain so dumb and unteachable.

Enjoy your bile slops o.

Imagine how utterly gutted you could be when a guttersnipe comes at you but hardly a thing you could do to put it in its place. Such aptly captures my moment.
Your being a slimy tongue will not upset my discretion as past experiences had thought me to be as cautious as much as I could to avoid my threads the risk of being deleted.
I won't be pushed a bit
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by ballerin(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
SS has a bargaining power unlike the SE who struggles for political relevance.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
ballerin:
SS has a bargaining power unlike the SE who struggles for political relevance.
Beyond their obsession with oil, access to the sea is through the SS. Knowing this much, their love for SS is deceptively genuine.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
valarmorghulis:
U too like trouble grin
Thefacelessman siggy. Are you?
-Lion
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by TheFacelessMan: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
AbaLion:

Thefacelessman siggy. Are you?

-Lion

Nah he ain't.
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by nwanyionitsha: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
AbaLion:

Right on point and the bitterness becomes more glaring.
You can't be too delusional to think a SSner could care less of an historic feat, a dawning of a lofty political relevance since the last time they produced the President.
If the DSP seat was that inconsequential, why did Ekweremadu and the entire Ndigbo were blowing hot airs when he was asked to step down from the seat in 2015?.. Remember, Igbos vowed to retain the seat being their only highest political slot at the time.
But more importantly, why is it so hard for you to congratulate the South South?

-Lion
And then. ? Go and do your worst.
Nobody is going to congratulate omo-agege the mace thief.
You are just in pains over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by nwanyionitsha: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
AbaLion:

You would continue to subject your destinies to the likes of Ikuku and the kerosene governor because of your lack of political awareness.

Shibuzor, nobody is hating you but we can see your hate for the SS.

-Lion
Who are these ones. Are they not your mothers.
You can kill yourself. If you like knack head for pillar. Nobody cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by AbaLion: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Nah he ain't.
Ok. I dey hail o..
-Lion
Re: Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. by nwanyionitsha: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
AbaLion:

*No one trains Yoruba, their sophistication is the envy of everyone. It's ingrained and naturally tallies along with inherent intelligence.

Yoruba had & never will beg no minority. Igbo, on the other hand, do their trademark begging with some panache. Asari recently emphasized your regional status.
Gej messed up and SW dealt with him. He's now back to his senses and had since apologized.
Gej & SS had moved on but y'all are stuck, so stuck that you wouldn't congratulate Omo Agege for humiliating Ekweremadu.
So much for SE/SS tag.

-Lion
And now, you are lamenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Panel On #EndSARS Summons IGP Adamu / Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa / At 63, Nigeria Is A Failed Country, Has Nothing To Celebrate - Nwanguma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.