Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse (36838 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by justli: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
It seems girls that bleach their skin apply the most makeup maybe, I think to cover up the mess left by harsh bleaching cream
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by okonja(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:
Doctor+nurse =Sickler children loading ...if you know.

Meanwhile that lady is an evening newspaper that is going to torment the living hell out of that guy.

It takes a level of spirituality to see beyond peoples cloths, smiles and kind gestures

I thank God for giving me such gift..

HML to them all the same.

So you don't also think that it's the guy that has been reading her paper all these years undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by thebrainyfox: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
*YOU NEED THESE*

1. Problem that most students face nowadays is phone addiction, *are you addicted to your phone?, do you always press your phone and you don't concentrate on your studies anymore?*

Please read this article and know how you can break free from phone addictions using Mobile applications.
https://www.thebrainyfox.com.ng/study-strategies-solutions-to-phone-addictions/

2. With these few applications, you can become a better student, it cost you nothing, just give it a try.
https://www.thebrainyfox.com.ng/study-tips-4-applications-that-can-boost-your-life-as-a-student/

3. Inability to retrieve whatever you learn is called forgetfulness, you can be remembering whatever you read easily if you can study using these tips.
https://www.thebrainyfox.com.ng/tbf-students-study-tips-9-hacks-to-remember-whatever-you-read-effectively/

Please try to drop a comment.

I am PHILOMATH, The Writing Mathematician.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Jaqenhghar: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
The night shift indiscretions finally paid off
[img]https://media1./images/d96f3c7d61f3f7ce01f703b7b8bafac9/tenor.gif?itemid=13112895[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Juliearth(f): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:

Meanwhile that lady is an evening newspaper that is going to torment the living hell out of that guy.

It takes a level of spirituality to see beyond peoples cloths, smiles and kind gestures

Huh!!! Are you sure it's an ability or you just being judgemental and judging a book from its cover?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by baby124: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lol. Why is she hiding her hand? Her knuckles on the doctors shoulder is as dark as the doctors complexion. But her face is yellow... hmmm
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Ryan03(f): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:

The only gift i see in you is the gift of destroying happy relationships
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Ryan03(f): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
justli:
It seems girls that bleach their skin apply the most makeup maybe, I think to cover up the mess left by harsh bleaching cream
So just by seeing her face you concluded that she bleached? Awon bleach detector
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by saucemanny(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The lady is half human half make up.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Can we talk? Call me on ds 08067099300 for business
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Ryan03(f): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
okonja:

So you don't also think that it's the guy that has been reading her paper all these years undecided undecided
You know some people type without their brains
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:

Can you talk to any female with confidence off Nairaland?

Hungry f@ggot.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
HML to them. smiley
They look like a perfect couple.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Jinad50: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
I love pre weeding pix
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by ukaface(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:

nawa for you o, oga
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
This same couple again.. like they take pre wedding shots every year or the OP is just high on wet weed.

Besides why is she hiding her discolored hands ?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by TSRC: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
They have been acting meredith grey and doctor mcdreamy in the hospital closet.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by TANID(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Amuocha:
I thought we have seen this graphic image before embarassed
Yes Very Long Times Ago I Couldn't Remember The Year
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse by nikkflexible(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
This wedding is 2 years old already. The lady is my secondary school mate. Half baked bloggers should go and sit down abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Couple Who Dated Online For Two Months Holds Wedding After Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.