₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,385 members, 4,998,681 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 04:35 PM

If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? (812 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by lordskid(m): 6:48am On Jun 12
You Board a plane from Lagos to Abuja and it mistakenly lands in Canada, will you return to Nigeria?� Lolz

www.twitter.com
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Niyeal(m): 6:51am On Jun 12
Not even possible
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by SmellySperm(m): 6:53am On Jun 12
hmm not possible but just in case,I die dia o

6 Likes

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by lordskid(m): 7:09am On Jun 12
Niyeal:
Not even possible
Relax & have fun, bro..... it's just a sarcastic post
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Jun 12
I will return to Nigeria my destination.

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by theButterfly: 1:29pm On Jun 12
No wahala, na my country.

But I will take the flight to Abuja
b|c I've never been there before,
do sightseeing for some weeks,
then leave for my C.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Jun 12
lordskid:
You Board a plane from Lagos to Abuja and it mistakenly lands in Canada, will you return to Nigeria?� Lolz

www.twitter.com

Will return except if I was already thinking of relocating to Canada and staying at that point won't jeopardize my chances.

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by alexiseagle: 3:25pm On Jun 12
MAKE I ENTER DIA FIRST NO NEED TO TALK I BELIEVE IN ACTION

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by lilmax(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12
yes
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by lordskid(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12
bukatyne:

Will return except if I was already thinking of relocating to Canada and staying at that point won't jeopardize my chances.

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by slyd90(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12
I will return ASAP I need to enjoy this Next level grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Usernamesucks: 5:01pm On Jun 12
Only "high" people can ask these kind of questions. Smh
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Ugonwaeze14(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12
slyd90:
I will return ASAP I need to enjoy this Next level grin grin grin

sad sad. sad
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by BlackfireX: 5:54pm On Jun 12
Yes I will return....

Buhari will miss me

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by lordskid(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12
Usernamesucks:
Only "high" people can ask these kind of questions. Smh

Uno recognize "sarcastic" question abi? Wehdone....

And na ur kind no dey serious wen it's tym to be....

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12
Which city is that on the second pics ?
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Skmoda360(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12
Kenneth10110:
looks like Quebec....
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by theButterfly: 11:33pm On Jun 12
Kenneth10110:
Skmoda360:

looks like Quebec....
It's not Quebec city but downtown T.O.

1 Like

Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Freehuman(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12
theButterfly:

Yeah. Downtown Toronto
Re: If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? by Skmoda360(m): 7:17am On Jun 13
theButterfly:
thanks anyways

(1) (Reply)

I Think I've Found My Life Partner / Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It) / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.