Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp (54420 Views)

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by dre11(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Police operatives from Adeniyi Adele Divisional Headquarters on Lagos Island of Lagos State have begun manhunt for a lady, who escaped after her sex partner died during romp with her in a popular hotel.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Crown Inn Hotel, Adeniji Adele area of the state, after a male guest lodged in the hotel with the lady for a short time service.
According to the management of the hotel, the lovers came to the hotel and ordered for drinks and locked themselves inside the room making love.

However, after one hour, the lady came out from the room and pretended that she was going to buy something outside the hotel unknown to the management that the lady was escaping in the guise that she was going to purchase something across the road.

The ugly incident got exposed after the time that they booked had expired and one of the workers on duty decided to find out why they did not want to respect the time. When the worker knocked at the door, there was no response.

When the door was opened, the worker saw the lifeless body of the victim on top of bed naked. So, it dawned on them that the lady deceived them and escaped.

The matter was report to the Police, who came to the scene, took photographs and evacuated the body to a public morgue for autopsy report over the death.

The identity of the deceased and the lady was not disclosed yet by the Police as the investigation is ongoing to find out the cause of the death.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased may have died during sex and that was why the lady ran away because the hotel management told the Police that they did not hear any scuffle or shout and did not suspect any foul play until they opened the door.

This was confirmed by the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer,mSP Benjamin Hundeyin, who stated that the Police have commenced investigation into the matter and no arrest has been made.

”Yes, it is true, a male guest, who checked in with a lady in the hotel room died. The lady disappeared, leaving the dead man without traces. There was no mark or injury on the deceased. We have stepped up manhunt for the lady. We rely on CCTV camera for easy tracing. I hope the hotel will have CCTV camera. Anyone with useful information about the lady should contact the nearest Police station” he said.

PM Express

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by FaceTanke: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Another one gone

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Youngblood007(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Omo.... so he go tell God say na short time kill am

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by decatalyst(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:
Another one gone

It's gone!

Otilor!

E don go!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Godada(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2022

Sometimes, I wish men could uninstall this useless lust for sex, like we do back then when we hack Android phones and delete useless apps making our phones lag and hang.

Another one bites the dust with his dìck

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by baralatie(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Babe wey don reach kebbi state

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Jeon(f): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesycheesy
NO RIP TO WASTE.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Grandlord: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Always get to know the health history/status of your partner. I mean it. When I say health status, I mean not just STDs but others like asthma, hypertension, diabetes, allergies, TIAs, history of D&C, drug abuse, medications, epilepsy and seizures and so many more.

Don't just go fvck around with random people because sh1t like this happens for real, and also you see that fun you were going to have? When e happen eh, na your body go tell you grin

Who no go no go know sha. Wetin pesin eyes don see eh. A word is enough for the wise they say.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Another Legend bite the dust... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nicepoker(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:
cheesycheesy

NO RIP TO WASTE.
The man is your relative.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by IsellSmartTvs: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Lagos<>Hotel<>sex romp<>Death
The cycle continues to the next victim.
From Friday’s till Sunday hotel rooms from the most expensive to the cheapest are always booked.Fornication na Big Business in Lagos state

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Msmither: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
She's not in trouble if she can prove her case.

They need an autopsy, if he's not strangled or poisoned she will go Scot free.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Baronthecelebri: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Mercury12(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
RIP Mr Maradona
No go dey do pass yourself undecided
Now "harder! Harder!! HARDER!!!" has landed you hard on the other side of life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by HarlequinLekex: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
He went back through the same way he came from.Ibi ti o gba wa lo gba lo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by CeeJeckydivah: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
I no dey hear say woman dey die under man o. Na man dey always die untop woman.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Holybaddo: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Know your health status and that of your patner before you go for a romp.

Most of all this energy boosters can harm someone with heart problems
So if you know you have any heart illness/weak heart stay away from Boosters

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Illegal1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
In Timaya voice.... Sumtin must to kill a man ooh..
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Illegal1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
I no dey hear say woman dey die under man o. Na man dey always die untop woman.

babe...the mata slf tire me.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by zed7: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Another one bites the dust. The risk people take everyday just for few minutes pleasure is never worth it.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Curious345: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Every OloshO should at least know how to give CPR

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by VeryWickedMan: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
I can defend her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are not a man if you cant last upto 6 rounds on a girl. All this my gender embarrassing me

5 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Gkay1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Obyangel: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
kiss
Comrade died on active duty, hole wey you no dig and you want to cover (full) it. Nothing wey dick go do va.gina, know this and peace will be yours.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by boldking(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na so
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by brightbright: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi - I was a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Sabadon(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba think say e dey çum, but in reality e dey go grin grin,

Still died in active service

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.