Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

When Someone Breaks Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Breaks Up With You (480 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Breaks Up With You by KingsleyOnwuka: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2019
I’m moved to write to anyone who’s passing through relationship-related heart trauma or depression. As a human being that you are, it is normal to feel bad when you’ve been hurt and jilted especially by someone u loved with all your heart. I want to avoid making this write-up too lengthy. So I want to simply just urge you to know that it takes a day to begin a story. And as well, it takes a day to end a story. But surely, every story that ever began will surely end. That’s the kind of mindset you should have towards any break-up situation you’re facing. The break-up of any relationship is not the end of anyone’s life. There’s more to life than relationship. Please, stop feeling depressed, and shake it off your life and forge ahead. Contemplating suicide because of a relationship-related depression is not a wise decision at all. Do away with any thought of suicide, and preserve your life for the better days ahead. There are better days ahead. The future is much brighter, the future holds much more. There is more to life than relationship. Meanwhile, do you know that you still have a long way to go in life? As you go on in life, you will still come across many more people (there’re over 7 billion on earth), you still have many more people to meet in life and some of them are people who will make life so lovely for you to the extent that you will forget the people you had in your life before. The person who broke up with you manner might have done so just to hurt you and show you that he/she has the key to your life. Now, I want you to prove him/her wrong. I want you to show him/her that the key to your life (whether you will be happy or sad at any point in your life) is not in anybody’s hands. Do not let anybody manipulate your life to the extent that you will want to end your life because your fellow human being walked out of your life; PLEASE STOP! IT’S TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT! When you terminate your life, the person will continue with his or her own life while you waste your own. Please again, do not think of wasting your life just because your fellow human being walked out of your life, it’s not a wise thought at all! Your life is for a very special purpose, your life is very important to the world and to your creator; do not disappoint your creator! You should rather disappoint the person who broke up with you. When someone breaks up with you in a hurtful manner, show the person that it’s no big deal, deny the person the fulfillment of seeing you sad and depressed. When that person says it’s over, surprise the person by quickly smiling and saying goodbye. The person will be very surprised and disappointed because he/she expected that you will stark killing yourself once he/she said it’s over.
Instead of trying to kill yourself when someone breaks up with you, you should look at your life and re-identify your vision in life. What is your ambition, what do you want to become in life? This is what should dominate your heart; you should be engrossed with thoughts of how to attain your vision and ambition in life. Just learn from the break up and be wiser. When going into a relationship next time, do so with the mindset that any story that has a beginning also has an end. Do not engage your emotions, do not invest too much hope, just make it an open-ended relationship that could take any twist at any time, just roll and flow with the person on a free-style basis, and always expect the worst to happen (so that it will not shock you when it does).
Has the worst happened, have you been hurt and abandoned? Please shake it off your life and forge ahead, there is more to life than relationship, and there are better and brighter days ahead!
Thanks for reading this write-up
Kingsley Onwuka

1 Like

Re: When Someone Breaks Up With You by liberalchick(f): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2019
It seems like an interesting write up but it’s hard to read. Paragraphs.
KingsleyOnwuka:
I’m moved to write to anyone who’s passing through relationship-related heart trauma or depression. As a human being that you are, it is normal to feel bad when you’ve been hurt and jilted especially by someone u loved with all your heart. I want to avoid making this write-up too lengthy. So I want to simply just urge you to know that it takes a day to begin a story. And as well, it takes a day to end a story. But surely, every story that ever began will surely end. That’s the kind of mindset you should have towards any break-up situation you’re facing. The break-up of any relationship is not the end of anyone’s life. There’s more to life than relationship. Please, stop feeling depressed, and shake it off your life and forge ahead. Contemplating suicide because of a relationship-related depression is not a wise decision at all. Do away with any thought of suicide, and preserve your life for the better days ahead. There are better days ahead. The future is much brighter, the future holds much more. There is more to life than relationship. Meanwhile, do you know that you still have a long way to go in life? As you go on in life, you will still come across many more people (there’re over 7 billion on earth), you still have many more people to meet in life and some of them are people who will make life so lovely for you to the extent that you will forget the people you had in your life before. The person who broke up with you manner might have done so just to hurt you and show you that he/she has the key to your life. Now, I want you to prove him/her wrong. I want you to show him/her that the key to your life (whether you will be happy or sad at any point in your life) is not in anybody’s hands. Do not let anybody manipulate your life to the extent that you will want to end your life because your fellow human being walked out of your life; PLEASE STOP! IT’S TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT! When you terminate your life, the person will continue with his or her own life while you waste your own. Please again, do not think of wasting your life just because your fellow human being walked out of your life, it’s not a wise thought at all! Your life is for a very special purpose, your life is very important to the world and to your creator; do not disappoint your creator! You should rather disappoint the person who broke up with you. When someone breaks up with you in a hurtful manner, show the person that it’s no big deal, deny the person the fulfillment of seeing you sad and depressed. When that person says it’s over, surprise the person by quickly smiling and saying goodbye. The person will be very surprised and disappointed because he/she expected that you will stark killing yourself once he/she said it’s over.
Instead of trying to kill yourself when someone breaks up with you, you should look at your life and re-identify your vision in life. What is your ambition, what do you want to become in life? This is what should dominate your heart; you should be engrossed with thoughts of how to attain your vision and ambition in life. Just learn from the break up and be wiser. When going into a relationship next time, do so with the mindset that any story that has a beginning also has an end. Do not engage your emotions, do not invest too much hope, just make it an open-ended relationship that could take any twist at any time, just roll and flow with the person on a free-style basis, and always expect the worst to happen (so that it will not shock you when it does).
Has the worst happened, have you been hurt and abandoned? Please shake it off your life and forge ahead, there is more to life than relationship, and there are better and brighter days ahead!
Thanks for reading this write-up
Kingsley Onwuka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Breaks Up With You by doris4u(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Food for thought cry

(1) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace / Flowers That Endow Both Your Appearance And Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.