Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace (480 Views)

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours / Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by Enyibaba: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace

34-year-old lady, Beatrice Anyanwu was brought before Ojo Magistrate Court, in Ojo Local Government Area for a case of harassment and breach of peace.
She was quoted to have said: “Holy spirit said you are my husband. You must marry me by force or I will die.”

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/06/marry-me-or-i-die-says-lady-arraigned.html
Re: Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace by donbachi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is the scam that harbours all other scams...holy spirit does not talk to the receiver,rather the giver..or both parties..this her own version of "i go marry"format no work..next time make she add am plus.

(1) (Reply)

Flowers That Endow Both Your Appearance And Wedding / Around / Sexual Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.