Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China (2812 Views)

Meet Gionee G13 Pro The Latest Iphone 13 Look Alike Running On Huawei's Harmonyo / Advice On Huawei Y9 Phone / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
emmylad4:

Let me enlighten you a little, an outward folding display has the display folded outwards, this prevent any foreign materials from entering inside since the joints are folded inwards when using the phone, while that's not the case in inward folding displays, besides folding an AMOLED display inward causes more strain on the display than folding it outwards..
Most tech reviewers you mentioned judged the phone based on aesthetic design, the Huawei folding phone is bezeless and the rear camera can be used as the front camera, hence no camera cut out on the display. But the durability of the phone is Compromised, imagine folding you phone and leaving it a rough surface with the screen out, while the back/sturdy part of the phone is safe..
Besides when you are not using the phone, you have a piece of plastic materials (display) in your hand compared to the Galaxy fold premium and gorgeous back when not in use...

Xiaomi have always teased many techs without them implementing it, since they can't afford to take the risk
If this is true then the Mate X display should be more durable than the galaxy fold because it is more vulnerable to damage...
If more quality is required for a product than another then which is bettter
Re: My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You claim to that Huawei is sponsored by the Chinese government but cant present any relevant article, information or piece of evidence to justify such...
You are just like the US Government!! They keep on insinuating and assuming things without any relevant evidence to back up their claims...
You claim i display stupidity.... Lol, mister if you claim something you are the one who should search online and present anything substantial to back your claims... But No you didn't, you only resorted to insult!!! Who then is stupid

Like i said earlier keep displaying your stupid1ty online, I don't argue with nitwit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Launched A New Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5g 8gb 256 / I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone / Google Play Payment Options Always Blank, Solution Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.