Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,428 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone (1832 Views)

Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Openair: 7:21am On May 28, 2023
Happiest Sunday people. Bosses in the house, please, is purchasing a CU iPhone a good idea ? I haven’t used a CU iPhone before… Can someone please enlighten me on the things to know, dos and don’ts ? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Kimiso(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2023
Openair:
Happiest Sunday people. Bosses in the house, please, is purchasing a CU iPhone a good idea ? I haven’t used a CU iPhone before… Can someone please enlighten me on the things to know, dos and don’ts ? Thanks.
don't buy it,rather go for factory unlocked which is more expensive than the chip unlocked but its the best at the moment

1 Like

Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by ibawon(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2023
You should not have any issue so far as you are getting a good chip, however you should note that they don't come with good resell value.
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Boomboost(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2023
Buy FU, avoid CU if you no be tech-man
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by ORIJIN201(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2023
I've used chip and I can confirm to you that there is no difference from Factory Unlocked. It is cheaper and the resale value will just be closer to the amount you got it for after use. A win-win situation.

2 Likes

Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Openair: 9:38pm On May 28, 2023
ORIJIN201:
I've used chip and I can confirm to you that there is no difference from Factory Unlocked. It is cheaper and the resale value will just be closer to the amount you got it for after use. A win-win situation.

Boss, please I for instance have 2 sims (mtn & airtel), can I switch sims anytime I want ? Also, do I get to do updates as dey come on too ?
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2023
Openair:

Boss, please I for instance have 2 sims (mtn & airtel), can I switch sims anytime I want ? Also, do I get to do updates as dey come on too ?
Yes. But be very careful cus the chip can get spoilt
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Openair: 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Yes. But be very careful cus the chip can get spoilt

Thanks Boss, abeg can I download updates as dey are made available? Also, I heard if I ever factory reset it will be locked again, and I wouldn’t be able to use. Please is this a fact ?

1 Like

Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by KennyRouge: 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
Openair:

Can you name the cu iPhone you are about to buy I can't advise you to buy a chip iPhone if you network is not good because it will damage the chip and sometimes when you turn off your data or put ur phone on airplane mood it Also damage the chip .... And secondly you can switch sim once the chip is configured with one particular sim ...
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Openair: 1:09pm On May 29, 2023
KennyRouge:

Can you name the cu iPhone you are about to buy I can't advise you to buy a chip iPhone if you network is not good because it will damage the chip and sometimes when you turn off your data or put ur phone on airplane mood it Also damage the chip .... And secondly you can switch sim once the chip is configured with one particular sim ...

It’s 11 pro, Boss.
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by Openair: 6:06pm On May 29, 2023
Re: I’m About Purchasing A Chip Unlock Iphone by ORIJIN201(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2023
KennyRouge:

lol cap

(1) (Reply)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area / If You Didn't Use This Telephone You Are Definitely Of Indomie Generation / Mtn's Pulse Midnight Plan Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.