₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,226 members, 5,101,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 05:54 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. (3468 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by clapbest(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28
ubunja:
they must be happy. We're making men kings again so women can be queens. Simps have no queens,

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by Ilekokonit: 8:30pm On Aug 13
ubunja:
The Cartel is the Sisterhood.

No wonder there is a vice like bond between women who will never correct themselves in front of a man and some mother / daughter cults are so strong the man has to leave the house for them in disgust.

And to think that I wasted so much time thinking women were rational beings someone could have a happy home with.

I'm so happy the tables are turning as more and more men are waking up to realise that you are safer not expecting anything good from these horrible creatures we have as 21st Century women.

Never too late. MGTOW all the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by Cocao(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13
Men,

This battle you "think" you are fighting, you can't win it.

Men NEED women regardless of what is written here. Just fall in the hands of a genuine woman and you will be fine.

They will finish reading and still go back. You can't help it. I am so sorry. Just fall in the hands of someone worth it.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13
Cocao:
Men,

This battle you "think" you are fighting, you can't win it.

Men NEED women regardless of what is written here. Just fall in the hands of a genuine woman and you will be fine.

They will finish reading and still go back. You can't help it. I am so sorry. Just fall in the hands of someone worth it.
What do you mean by battle? he is enlightening us about women, even if i will still chase them atleast i'd know what am dealing with and thats the point.

By men need women you for sex right? cause that's the only thing women have that men dont have.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by Cocao(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13
PUSSYHOE:
What do you mean by battle? he is enlightening us about women, even if i will still chase them atleast i'd know what am dealing with and thats the point.

By men need women you for sex right? cause that's the only thing women have that men dont have.

Hey relax. I am very much on your side. I have always been for more enlightened men all my life. But I have seen very vastly traveled, very educated men still lose their minds over superficial girls. You'd think they should know better right?

It has led to the conclusion that this thing is very spiritual in nature and cannot be altered
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by palmshots: 9:56pm On Aug 13
Cocao:

Hey relax. I am very much on your side. I have always been for more enlightened men all my life. But I have seen very vastly traveled, very educated men still lose their minds over superficial girls. You'd think they should know better right?

It has led to the conclusion that this thing is very spiritual in nature and cannot be altered

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. by palmshots: 9:58pm On Aug 13
Cocao:

Hey Mahn, I disagree it isnt spiritual..It's the way the 21st Century man is being trained "His father left him for hustle all alone in the cold hands of emotions(mother) to bring him up..Look at our grandfather, In there Time a man at 19 cud av more than a wife and still be in charge of his home but this days u'd see lotta men of 30 above being Toss around by dis soft beings (ladies)..
.So fkd mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend / 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Man Destroys His Penis After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.