Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,592 members, 7,770,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin (52727 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ogbiwa: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2021
A teenage girl was brutally shot to death by 10 men using rifles after she said she didn’t want to marry her cousin.

The disturbing “honour killing” was filmed by the murderers and shows 18-year-old Eida Al-Hamoudi Al-Saeedo executed in a deserted village near Al-Hasakah, a city in the north east of Syria.

Eida tried to run away with her lover but was followed by her family and tribe, reports from Akhabaralaan.net say.

In the horrifying video footage, the teen yells for help as she is dragged along the ground by three armed men.

It shows the other men, who are stood by a desolate wall, before three gun shots ring out.

The victim then lays wriggling on the floor in an attempt to get up before a different killer fires a bullet through her head and Eida’s lifeless body is covered in a red blanket.

Reports say the “honour killing” came following Eida’s family refusing to let her marry the man she fell in love with as he was from a different tribe.

They instead insisted she wed her cousin, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR).

It added: “SOHR strongly denounces this horrible crime calling for bringing the perpetrators on charges of murder and publishing the videos under the name of 'honor crime'.”

The tragic teen was beaten and starved for a number of days before the execution, the Sun Online reports.

A Violations Documentation Centre in northern Syria said Eida was “brutally assaulted until the crime was completed by killing her with machine guns and pistols by more than one person.

"Her sin was to love another man whom they couldn't touch fearing of reprisal between the two families.”

Her lover is said to have escaped the violence as the family didn’t want a revenge attack from his tribe.

Women’s groups and other activists have called for prosecution for the perpetrators and said the killing of women must stop.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-18-brutally-gunned-down-24475734?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ArchitriaWorks: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Christ the world is really messed up! Chai! There are people breathing the same air I'm breathing but think like this??

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Kingsasian(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2021
This religion of peace sef angry

300 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Righteousness2(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
What a Crazy, abominable and evil filled world that feeds on wickedness and ruthlessness. All these in the name of religion.

Listen Folks, religion will not save you or me. No matter how many times you fast or knock your head on the ground.

Only a Solid relationship with JESUS Christ will save us and Give us Eternal life.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Lattop(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Kill ur own for not marrying ur choice... What should we call dis

Edi abi efun

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
I just don't like Asians or anything that comes from it..

I'd rather live and die here than migrate to that side of the world..

Forgive me Lord if this sounds like a hate speech

Modified why are people quoting me to tell me Syrians are not Asians.. What would you call people from a country in Asia.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by MrCover: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2021
There is no day MrCover no go see bad news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Candidlady: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Don't even know what to write

Lord just have mercy

Men and wickedness

pegix:
Syria
Iran
Irak
Afghanistan
Assyria(yemen)
Pakistan

All dogshit countries
Nigeria

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by NwaNimo1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by KingAzari: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
You think they call them extremists for nothing?

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by kambili999(f): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm just weak. God have mercy

5 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by LadyRosa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chai...
Thank God I'm a Christian.
This one wey I like man so, them for Don scatter me in the name of honor Killing or honor keeping before I clock 8.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by damosky12(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jesus is the answer to all of mankind's problems!

When men refuse the gift of salvation in Christ, they automatically make themselves available for the operations of wicked spirits... But Jesus delivers us from these...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Poor girl.
I hope her killers are brought to book.

Mystery9:

Be deceiving yourself. Jesus is the only way. All that did not accept Jesus into their life will end up in hell. Even your Muhammad dey there. Just believe this truth. It is said out of love.

Mouthpiece of God, how often do you visit hell?
What's Muhammad's picture like?

I'm a xtian by the way,,, a nondiscriminating one at that.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Sugardick: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari family members

15 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by mbahdi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
S
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by pegix(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Syria
Iran
Irak
Afghanistan
(yemen)
Pakistan

All dogshit countries

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Goodvibes007: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
India, Nigeria (North), Pakistan, Syria, Afganistan e.t.c and their arranged marriages.

Shit hole countries.

31 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
This scenario would have been playing out on daily bases if the north is its own country.

But seriously Islam have a lot of issues. What kind of wickedness is this? Simply because this fine lady refused to marry her smelly armpit cousin? Shame

35 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by KingOdart(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya make Nigeria look like a lawful country but this is what Fulani terrorists from Futa Jallon want to turn Nigeria to, a killing field full of lawless savages and barbarians

19 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by chukwuibuipob: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
shocked Islamabad sad. MuhamMAD pipu are TERRORISTS.Quote me and WIN BLACKBERRY BOLD5 wink grin

15 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by 44Bulldog(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Religion of pieces

6 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na their way

E sure me say they just added 18 as her age the girl na under 18

Dem peadophiles

10 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by donogaga(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Evil.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Gurajjy07(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cold world
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Evil family, children of satan, demonic fellows.

Wisdom is profitable to direct!

Knowing the kind of family shez from, she should have played along.

Then japa FOREVER while the wedding preparations are going on...

RIP cry

3 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Crowwejihadist: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Height of wickedness
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
We like in a world where it is a crime to fall in love. So sad
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ovawise5050: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Diss rife no barance Cha.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Temmylee01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
You see I can sense the hatred in your typing
Talking about the crusade of how many decades or century's back..... In my life time billions of souls has be taken by this Muslim extremist and you're here justifying it ahbeg.... If you're in a park as Muslim yourself and u here someone shout ALAHU AKBAR!!!! No be jakpa things go come your mind. And ewu gambia nowhere on this planet you will come across christian with this babaric act of killing innocent girl because she refuse to commit incest.

nitt:

You swine!

Before you masturbate all over the thread overbwhat you think's about Islam, know that honour killings are a cultural thing that is mostly seen in the middle East and India.

It cuts across Muslims, Hindus and Christians.

Or do you think Islam is the only religion in the Middle East and South East Asia?.

Get educated about the world you live in and stop polluting it with your ignorance.

P.s - no faction of Christianity has taken lives like that?

Err! Ogbeni the Crusades were what again.

Lmao at your delusional state of mind
Those Arab are something else

16 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by bigdammyj: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.