Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users (25877 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by crusufixo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
I know this area.this is trade fair area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by KanuSE: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Artzdanielsz:

Hahahhahaahhaahha Biko I no want laugh and shiit my khaki

Lol
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Officialgarri: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
omaclarry:

You just spoke english without knowing the meaning, wetin hydro and bathy survey dey do 4 road
Your knowledge of engineering is very little. I expect you to read and learn.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by goat22: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
tillaman:
Damn, sights like this sickens the heart I swear!
Look at someone’s mom on the dude’s back like a 4 yr old lass! I really do hope this gets to the right quarters so they can do something about it Asap

Tillaman! See the trauma of badagerians! Oh see their trauma! The depth of their despair! The width of their anguish! Oh woe! to the rivers that over flood their banks! Woe!
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by marisdgreat(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
see lagos, see suffering after dem go dey insult south east, even d underdeveloped aba still dey learn work for d so called no man's land
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Alexrayz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:
We need to just sell Nigeria back to the British and share the proceeds among ourselves.

Lol even at that we Nigerians will still cheat ourselves on the proceed
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by MrBONE2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Davash222:

Tinubu, of course.

grin

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Dedetwo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Beht, isn't Ambode a Badagry man? Why didn't he make it a priority while still in power? Of what use is your office when it cannot even benefit your village people/ family? Obviously the place needs urgent attention, why not from you?

Modified: Ambode is an Epe man. He should still have remembered Badagry sha. Goodluck to them and thanks to all those who pointed it out

Ambode is from Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by kunleham(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

The designers.

There's something called hydrological and Bathymetric survey. These surveys help to study the behaviour of water in that region. I. E water level at every season and others.

With the data derived, the road elevation can be set to determine an adequate design for roads and bridges where necessary. It is however apparent that, these roads were just designed and built without taking into consideration the behaviour of water in that environment
The road is still under construction. Ambode supposed to complete it but chose to ignore the road and instead embark on white elephant project like Oshodi interchange.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Pinkybush: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chai! If I had known I would've gone there to back people especially ladies and make MONEY. See opportunity being wasted!

Please don't quote me, I have not eaten for the past one week and I don't have strength for argument, thanks.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by tunjiajayi: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So your political clout has failed. Noisemaker.
Nigeria is Nigeria. Stop decieving your dull self. As it is in the east so it is in the west, north and south.
I thought you political clout means you location is paradise.
Noisy things.

Yamree you are beginning to suffer from loss throes!
Move on.
Wail on
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by romeorailss: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Beht, isn't Ambode a Badagry man? Why didn't he make it a priority while still in power? Of what use is your office when it cannot even benefit your village people/ family? Obviously the place needs urgent attention, why not from you?

Modified: Ambode is an Epe man. He should still have remembered Badagry sha. Goodluck to them and thanks to all those who pointed it out

Ambode is from EPE smiley
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:
We need to just sell Nigeria back to the British and share the proceeds among ourselves.

Lol... hmmm not britico.. they were the ones that brought us to this stage...!!

Make i look for trouble.. i will suggest Russia at least to format some officials brains if they dont get the necessary job done.

USA would have been ok.. but they are to cool...

See road.. see Naija!
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Davash222:

Tinubu, of course.

Na tinubu be the Governor of Lagos? As a matter of fact that road na Federal road.

Everything na tinubu. If their wives Toto too dry. Na tinubu
If they can't satisfy their wives na tinubu
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Prophet777: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ambode neglected that economically important road (Lagos/Badagry Exp.) but rather concentrated on other cosmetic projects he never competed till they asked him to return home. Shamefully, 90% of Lagos roads are riddled with potholes while all other inherited infrastructures has completely collapsed under his watch....
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by OyinO: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
This country is totally finished. Just the skeleton remaining.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by MistadeRegal(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
All the areas where a simple bridge should have been built were sandfilled by CCECC, hereby making the flow of water impossible.
All the culverts and uncompleted areas of the road makes it worse since the water remained stagnant.
I just don't know when that portion from Barracks to Abule Ado will be completed because it's the major threat to vehicles and motorists as well.

My observation though.

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by awa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Having stayed in Lagos for some months now, I think Lagos is just over hyped especially the Victoria Island where I reside. Everywhere is so dirty and unkempt.... I can only imagine how bad the Mainland could be shaaa

1 Like

Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by mcluya: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
I blame the people living in the area who accept to vote for their Bale's sons or relatives whose highest qualification they have is just a diploma from Adeniran college of education ijanikin. If you think I'm lying, please check their profile on Lagos state assembly members website or federal. I even know of one who was an okada riders chairman with no good qualification but now representing as law maker. I know too many of them even those representing at federal level, so now let ask the question again, WHO IS TO BE BLAME. The election as come and gone and you expect these unbaked representative to fight the government for you. I rest my case.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by nwanyionitsha: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yamree you are beginning to suffer from loss throes!
Move on.
Wail on
odudunwa's son, stop crying. Will never fail to inform you you are the loser.
Use your political clout and stop me from using the Internet na. Educated illiterates and sophisticated morons who believe political position is the most important thing.
I hope your politcal clout has given you 24hrs electricity.
Tails and their children. Tufiakwa.
Re: Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

The designers.

There's something called hydrological and Bathymetric survey. These surveys help to study the behaviour of water in that region. I. E water level at every season and others.

With the data derived, the road elevation can be set to determine an adequate design for roads and bridges where necessary. It is however apparent that, these roads were just designed and built without taking into consideration the behaviour of water in that environment
Tell me more abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Know As A Nigerian Before Heading To The UAE. / Nigerian Dies At JFK Airport In New York / Driver And Passenger Trapped Inside Trailer On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.