Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,503 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing (5038 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
guys let me tell you people what happened yesterday everything is 100percent true even names. i went to this strip club in "lanham maryland" called 'sensationals' i went there with approximately 140$ so at first i did not get a dance at all, then later i seen my good customer there her name is "kemi" she has danced with me there before and she open and let me touch her pvsy thats why i like dancing with her, since one lab dance at sensationals cost 5$ she game me 3dances i paid her so she went, i dint know what happened that night the manager kicked her out so when she was leaving i followed her to her car asked her why she got kicked out, she said because she violated something and has to pay $250 so we talked i told her i can pay 150 for her she said o.k, but for 2hours i said 100 for 20minutes then we accepted, now to the main thing. i told her to drive to the basketball court, then we went there she pulled out her cloth then she said before she start let me show her the money first, i showed it to her and droped it on the front glass, so she wanted to touch my dick first but i said let me lick her pvsy, i bent down only for pee to be catching me, so i said to her let me go and pee real quick, i opened the door went to the bush to pee and before i knew it this girl opened the door and left with my $100.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
everything i wrote now is 100percent true, absolutely no exaggeration, the girl in question told me before that her name is "kemi" she's a nigerian american, she told me she lives at 'Rockville maryland' please what should i do, as you know i know this girl face very well, should i go to sensationals today and report or what please have this kind of stuff ever happened to any of you guys before, also any maryland people that goes to 'sensationals strip club" should beware of a girl called "kemi" abeg once again wat i should i do
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
Chei God, Wetin eye no go read for NL. Oga stripper ain't you suppose to be @ sensational entrance searching for your dear Kimi. I guess your tryna call Nigeria babe's strippers now right. Licking pvsy of a who.re a total stranger a stripper just showed how sick and useless you are.

NONSENSE
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
also nobody should say that serves me right because
1. i am still single with no girlfriend so i was cheating on nobody
2. i did not thief neither have i stealen someones money so no "wat goes around comes around" quote
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
bros abeg this no time to joke, i bash naija girls that they can fake but this girl is not a real nigerian she be "akata nigerian" confirmed hoodrat i said her name because thats what she told me it is and incase someone goes there, please nothing to do with naija girls bashing infact this is something a real akata girl would do so please if you cannot contribute something positive gtfo
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Tosinville(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
**Tosinville slaps 12large1 across the face** ouch!!!

Mumu thread.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 190: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Where is wale,

Where is dobodobo,

Dobodobo your presence is needed here,

After ashawo ate your N15,000

You have a brother who shares the same Grief with u here!
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by james1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster.SERVES YOU RIGHT;YOU HAVE MONEY WITH HER,"A GURL THAT WILL ONLY BE TOO HAPPY TO STEAL FROM YOU"THEN YOU WENT TO URINATE,NA COTTON WOOL DEY WHERE YOUR BRAIN SUPPOSE DEY?**shake's head**what a shame.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by adagz01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dont even bother to look for her cos u might jst loose all.its all part of the adventure bro

Rule no 4:NO REGRET AFTER FUCKUP
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
so adag u think if i look for her, can she accuse me of anything. guy how am i suppose to think she would run, she already pulled off all her cloths off
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Dsense(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
OP, Na God catch u, Useless ppl like u dey go look for stranger's pvsy to leak.But d girl no do am well she should have stolen u personally,DECEMBER DON CLOSE NAW grin grin grin
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 190: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
Imagine,

Poster u wan suck ashawo Punanie,

I bet u how wish u did, ur Lips would have been burnt with punanie acid~
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2010
Clap for yourself, Anu
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by InkedNerd(f): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2010
roflmfao
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by adagz01(m): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2010
12large1:

so adag u think if i look for her, can she accuse me of anything. guy how am i suppose to think she would run, she already pulled off all her cloths off
yes bro, i bet you,u don wanna go down der wif those LovePeddler cos they'av gat no shame,no respect n can disgrace you b4time.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2010
please there is a big difference between a "stripper" and an "ashewo" some people have good jobs but decide to strip in the night so i don't think is wrong pimping a striper afterall she don't sleep with guys she dances
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by InkedNerd(f): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2010
12large1:

please there is a big difference between a "stripper" and an "ashewo" some people have good jobs but decide to strip in the night so i don't think is wrong pimping a striper afterall she don't sleep with guys she dances

Yupp, I once met a guy who was a lawyer in another state and was stripper in New York. . . What a interesting life he had.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2010
12large1:

Nothing wey person go tell you, you no see anything wrong for wetin you dey do.

Guy if you really have a GENUINE job i bet you won't spend such an amount for a sinful act like that.

If your people dey naija and you send them that money they will pray for you ('cus the money will solve a problem no matter how small).

It is damn obvious you are living an "irresponsible" life in yanky.

Me i no send you oh! if you like begin yahn trash. I dey here to reply you.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2010
look at this useless dunce talking so i should sleep with men abeg just comot here if you don't have any positive thing to say
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Dyt(f): 2:43am On Oct 03, 2010
Ode nie,onpe,y she no even go wit ur car, mumu lyk u, *mimickin him* she went wit my 100$, yeye
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by biola44: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by queeneve: 3:48am On Oct 03, 2010
(bends over and squat to take a GOOD CHIT)
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 03, 2010
12large1:

Yes I know but the mugu here specified it,  Ashewo puni clicker lol,  HE even ask the asshewo "can I lick your puni" EWW dude your suck BIG time,  Your type will never agree to lick em gf puni,  Asshewo preff,  I can't stop laughing @ this post  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by niceone3(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2010
@ op
it's just like a game. Some times u win other times u lose. Now that u've lost, just concede defeat and be a better player next time my dear striper's womanliness wanna sucker.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by InkedNerd(f): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2010
REALITY101, are you going to bed anytime soon?
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

REALITY101, are you going to bed anytime soon?

I am currently @ the office I came to pick up somethings and ended up on this post lol, but will be leaving in the next 30m or less. Then I will be all yours grin
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by InkedNerd(f): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2010
Ok o wink.
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok o wink.

You miss me wink.

I love this thread just as fat kid love chocolate grin
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by InkedNerd(f): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2010
REALITY101:

You miss me wink.

I love this thread just as fat kid love chocolate grin

lol miss ya too wink
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by 12large1: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2010
all of you guys are talking nonsense, when you see a girl that literally looks like "roxy raynolds" you would know maybe you can't do anything for that
Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2010
12large1:

all of you guys are talking nonsense, when you see a girl that literally looks like "roxy raynolds" you would know maybe you can't do anything for that

LMAO Shes the one here u know? grin

Re: Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing by james1(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2010
@poster.you want to read the truth?it is quite hard to accept you know.wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married / Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.